I need help............................

I had a love that was mine, yet it wasn't (Sequel to My love)

 

Somin’s POV

 

I just tried to wake up from this nightmare. I couldn’t stand it anymore. It felt suffocating. But I couldn’t. I cried out loudly. But just no sound came out from me. I was sitting on the back bench of the hospital all this time. More than three days in raw just after that horrible event. Still he didn’t wake up. Doctors said that he is unconscious all throughout this time.

 

I want to be with him. I just want to see him at least once and tell him to wake up. I want to tell him that he promised me that we will go on a date during my birthday. I want to tell him that I miss him so badly and I need his warmth now. But they didn’t allow me to see him yet.

 I cried. ..                                                                     

I begged......


I kneeled  down in front them. But still they didn’t allow me to see him, my boyfriend, my fiancée, my love, my  Hyun Joong.

 

His management company strictly opposed our relationship during last few months.. At first they looked bit pleasured. But with time they asked Hyun Joong oppa to break up with me or at least us to stay apart from each other for two years. They said that our relationship is not good for his carrier, his popularity and his future. Even they asked help from his mother to advise me to stay away from his life. Even once I tried to go back to Busan in to my parents.  But hyun joong oppa never allowed me to go apart from his life even for a day. He never listened to them. He always there for me throughout this time. He said that no matter what happens that he always stays with me and protect me from all. Actually he kept his word every time. His love is the most precious thing in my life. The most precious gift, that I got from the god. But I’m afraid. I don’t know what is going on there. I felt so helpless. I can’t bother Shin Hye unni anymore as I always did. She had her own life. She just got married to Yong Hwa oppa. But still she was with me during last two days, supporting and caring me like my own sister…………….

 

I want a help. But who can I trust?  Young saeng and Kyu oppa can’t help. Hyung Jun went for Japan and So the Jae Joong oppa. So there is only one person that I can ask the help, Park Jung Min, the one of his best friend.  I can ask help from him right. But I have never talked to him earlier.Hyun Joong oppa introduced me in to all his friends except Jung Min oppa. He was busy during all these time with his schedule. I don’t know what kind of person is he. But I can remember once Hyun Joong oppa said that he trust all his SS501 brothers as his life. So if he can trust them, so I can too…

 

I got my mobile and dialed his number. But no one answered. I dialed it again and again and then……

“Annyeonghaseyo Jung Min-inmida……”

 

“Annyeonghaseyo Jung Min-ssi, Jung So Min-inmida. I’m Hyun joong oppa’s fiancée. I need a help. Please please please help me. I don’t have any one to ask help this time.”

_______________________________________________________________

HI my friends . I uploaded the fic as I promised. But I knew it’s too short. But I will promise to make it longer next time. support me as u already did. Subscribe, Comment and read………..