One most beautiful day became the darkest day in my life.............

I had a love that was mine, yet it wasn't (Sequel to My love)

Somin’s POV

It was more than 4 hours now. Still I didn’t get a call from him. But I can’t complain. Because I knew that today is one of the most important days of your life. Today is the day that you reunited with your brothers after a long period on one stage. SS501, I knew that you care about your band mates as your own brothers. They belong to your family that you love and care the most. Falling in love with you is the most amazing experience in my life. I was never ever enjoyed my life this before. I never smiled like this before. I never knew that I can laugh like this until I met you. I fell in love with the most perfect and amazing guy in the whole universe. It’s almost one year now. Still I can remember about the first day that I met him. His perfect face, sharp piercing eyes, gentle smile, oh god, he made me crazy about him within few days. So here now I am, the girlfriend of that famous super idol Kim Hyun Joong.

“Modu stop it ijen My turn

Hal mankeum haesseo

Sum jugyeo listen Up

Goreul deureo gwireul gwiuryeo” I came back to the world from the sound of my mobile. A wide smile spread through my lips just after I saw the call ID.

“Oppa..” I answered with smile.

“Somin-ah what are you doing? Why did you take too long to get reply? Anything happened?” He shoot too many questions at once, I knew that he get angry and over protective when it comes with the matters about me.  Usually he gets pissed up if I’m not answering my mobile at one beep. But I love that. I love the way he cares about me. It assures me that I am the most important person in his life.

“Pabo… cool down, I was just thinking about you and I didn’t notice that time. So how was the concert?” I was really curious about this reunion. It was Young Saeng oppa’s concert. But I knew that all of them were too excited to perform in one stage as earlier they did.

“It went well. You know I was speechless as always when I’m on stage with them. Nothing can compare to that feeling so Min-ah” I can feel his happiness through his words.

“We only performed one song together. But it felt so awesome after a while.   Others were shooting like crazy Min-ah. Specially baby and that crazy bastard Jung Min. You knew that I am not good in showing my emotions right? Only you can make me open up and……… you are the only one who can make me feel so warm.” He said with some husky voice. I can feel the smirk in his lips without looking at his face.

 

“You ert. I knew what you are thinking right now.” I also laughed with him.



“Really? What do you know my baby girl and why did you called me ert? I didn’t say anything bad. Did I?” He began to laugh more loudly this time.

 

“Ok. Ok. I don’t want to argue with you erty oppa. Your fans don’t know how cheesy person that you are. Anyway where are you now? I asked.



“On the way baby. Miss you too much. Give me half an hour I’ll be thei.............”Suddenly  I heard a huge, massive explosive sound at once and I dropped my mobile instantly. I couldn’t hear anything from Hyun joong oppa. Instead of that I heard the people are shouting and some explosions. I couldn’t hear anything clearly except one word. “Accident. Accident……………”

 

________________________________________________________________________________--

Hi, my lovely readers, 

I knew i took quite long time to upload this chapter. Sorry for that, I was not in the 

Was not in the correct mood to write a fic during that period. So forgive me again and support me as you always did. I’ll make sure to update at least 2 or 3 chapters per week starting today….
Please comment and  subscribe………….

 


^ Back to Top