You're Not My Girlfriend !

Oh My ! , You're My !

Jessica was very angry at Donghae

Hey !!! , What's the Problem ? ''Donghae Asked''

I hate You !!! ''Jessica Said''

Why ? Hey !! Wait !! Stop Walking !''Donghae Said''

Jessica continued to walked fastly  when Donghae caught her and hold her in the Hands

Jessica slapped him

He was shocked

What's your problem ?''Jessica Asked Angrilly''

You !!! , You're the Problem . ''Donghae Said''

I really hate you . You always using other girls to make me jealous ''Jessica Said Angrilly''

What ? What do you mean ? Do you think I'm making you jealous ? Are you kidding me ?''Donghae Asked Sadly''

Yes , You used that old woman named Yeon hee and you even used hara to make me jealous !!! They are just an ugly woman who let you make their life miserable ''Jessica Said Angrilly''

Donghae became angry at Jessica

What did you say ? Yeon hee is ugly ? What do you think you're doing ? Are you going crazy ? How could you say that ? How could you judged her without knowing her ? You didn't know her so don't judged her ''Donghae Asked Angrilly''

Yes , She's just an ugly old woman who can be easily to get by you !''Jessica Said Angrilly''

You !!!!! Donghae Shouted''

Why ? Are you becoming angry now ? Then be free to slap me ''Jessica Asked Seriously''

Donghae was really angry

You don't know her !!!!!!!! , You !!!!!!!! . I will didn't let you said like that to her !!! She's my Elder Sister !''Donghae Said Angrilly''

Jessica was Shocked

Ahh....What ? Older Sister ? Ahhh.....Are you sure ? ''Jessica Asked Shockingly''

Yeah . And You !!! You're not my girlfriend !!! So don't judged all the girls beside me !!! Okay !!! Don't be assuming !!! You think I'm making you jealous . That's a Lie !!! You're a Selfish Girl !!! ''Donghae Said Angrilly''

Ahh...Do....Donghae , S....Sorry . I didn't ....I didn't know that she was just your sister . Sorry . I'm wrong . I thought shes your girlfriend ''Jessica Said Sadly''

You don't know how to love !!!!!! , And nobody will love a girl like you !!! So You're jealous that's why you judged my sister ,Huh !!! You think I will loved you ! Never ''Donghae Said''

Jessica started to cry and Donghae leaved her angrilly

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQS_HJdT15d1t5RsBPV8mx

 

AT THE PHOTOSHOOT AREA

Donghae back while crying

He hugged Yeon hee

What's Wrong ? Younger Brother . Tell me , What's wrong ?''Yeon hee Asked While hugging him''

Elder Sister , She already gone to me . I'm a fool !! ''Donghae Said While Crying''

Why ? ''Yeon hee Asked Sadly''

Me and her fight there in the seaside . She thought you're my girlfriend and she thinks that i'm making her jealous . Then she judged you so i became angry and shout at her and say words that make her cry .It's my fault ''Donghae Said While Crying''

Stop Crying Donghae , We will fix these problem .Don't cry anymore ''Yeon hee Said Sadly''

No ! I'm a real fool !!! ''Donghae Said While Crying''

Yeon hee hugged her younger brother

 

 

AT THE CABIN

Jessica arrived while crying

She sit in the table

She drunk

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2qqVHek1wyrkR1IABxSv

Yoona saw her and she sit beside her

What's wrong , Unnie ? Why are you drunking ? Is there any problem ?''Yoona Asked Sadly''

Ahhh...No...Nothing , I'm just drunking ''Jessica Said While her tears are falling slowly''

Yoona looked at her Sad

Unnie , You have problem ,Right ? I know you , You can't lie at me ''Yoona Said Sadly''

Yeah , Fine . I have problems . Big Big Problem ''Jessica Said''

Unnie , Stop That !!! That's not the solution .That will just make your problem worser ''Yoona Said Sadly''

I know I know !!! I already decided .I will leave tomorrow .I will go home tomorrow . I give up ''Jessica Said''

Why ? What's the reason ?''Yoona Asked''

There's no need for me to stay here . DOnghae is angry at me and he said he will never love me so I will go home and faced my fiance ''Jessica Said''

Hah ? Unnie , But you love Donghae ''Yoona Said''

Yeah . But he doesn't love me ''Jessica Said''

Jessica hugged Yoona

Thanks for being my friend .I will miss you ''Jessica Said''

Ahh....Unnie . Thanks too . I will miss you too .Take care of yourself ''Yoona Said''

Jessica go to her room and packed her things

Just told her ,Okay ''Jessica Said''

Okay Unnie .Good Luck ''Yoona Said While Smiling at her''

Good Luck , Unnie !! I hope you'll be alright ''Yoona Said While Crying''

Don't Cry . I will back here again to see you all here but now its time to move on ''Jessica Said''

Yoona hugged her

 

NEXT MORNING 

Jessica is ready to leaved 

Donghae arrived in the house 

He was ready to confess to Jessica because his Older Sister Yeon hee adviced him before it leaved him .

He was holding flowers for Jessica when he arrived there 

AT THE CABIN

Ahhh... Where's Jessica ?''Donghae Asked Happilly''

Ahh...Oppa !!! Fastly She leaved now . Go follow her ''Hyoyeon Said''

What ? Leaved Now ? ''Donghae Asked Shockingly''

Donghae fastly run and find Jessica 

 

AT JESSICA'S CAR

He saw Jessica putting her things in the Car

Jessica !!!!!!!! 'Donghae Shouted''

Jessica was shocked and looked at him 

 

TO BE CONTINUED............................

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh no !!! Jessica was leaving now . Donghae faster !!! Go !!!! 

What will happen after Jessica leave ? Will she leave him or not ?

READ THE NEXT CHAPTER ...

THANKS