URGENT

Living With an Ex
MY PYRO HEART HAS BEEN BROKEN!
 
 
 
To all of you who don't know our Yoong has been taken by the adorable Lee Seuggi. Out of the 9867443839362737394737393382 fanboys Yoona has chosen her ideal man. He was spotted taking her home. Apparently he bought her a gift while he was in Japan? Cute isn't it. I'm glad that Yoona has chosen a handsome Prince suitable for our princess, even if it isn't out fishy ;( I sincerely hope that this news coming out doesn't affect SNSD or her career because as everyone knows it is possible. I respect the fact that they didn't deny it because that would've made me, and a lot of us SONES, would've been disappointed. To all YoonYul troopers and YoonSicretives let me clarify one thing Yoona is sadly not dating Yuri or Jessica. Sorry to break your hearts but it will not affect their relationship because Yoona has been in this relationship since September and they've remained the same. I KNOW she wouldn't distance herself from her members just because she has a boyfriend. Aside from that despite all the controversy over who Yoona was dating the only one we know for sure is Yoona and Lee Seuggi. I don't know if I can contiue this fanfic considering my pyro heart has been severely damaged and torn into shreds. I'll think about it   ;( but congratulations Yoona and Seunggi. You're so lucky Lee Seunggi as you are the object of envy for everyone right now. And if you hurt Yoona then you'll not only be dealing with 8 angry sisters but the wrath if SONES everywhere. 
 
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! Hopefully 2014 will bring you more good news and anticipate SNSD's comeback !  p.s. Am I the only one who wants SNSD I have boyfriends because they are all at the age of finding love and young romance plus they all want to get married at 27/28 and some of them are turning 25/26 next year