Worst First Day

Living With an Ex
'Another boy added to my never ending list of failed relationships.' Yoona thought to herself sighing loudly. Her friends acknowledged her desolate expression but knew better than to inquire her. She'd eventually tell them, when she was ready. 
 
Seoul High School is a school for privileged, moderately wealthy and on average good-looking students. Surrounded by the lively atmosphere of Seoul Universities Campus and the typically beautiful South Korean weather, 9 drop dead gorgeous girls strutted down a now clear pavement. Occasionally, hearing gasps and proposals of marriage, the girls smiled gratefully at their fellow classmates. 'Another year of being treated like a princess! How fun!' Yoona sarcastically thought to herself. As they arrived at the large double doors they were met by a large group of boys who smiled and integrated with the group of girls. For a few moments they hung around outside, having a mini reunion after their long summer apart. 10 minutes had passed and the bell had eventually rung yet no one had dared to enter the building, as they waited for the 'popular group', also known as Super Generation,to enter first. Yoona slowly led the way, in no particular hurry to get to her first lesson. She had been walking ahead of the group and her closest friends were silently communicating amongst each other to figure out what had caused this to happen to her.
 
Abruptly, Yoona stopped walking and slumped against a row of lockers causing her friends to come to an abrupt halt in the middle of a hallway. Hesitantly, her eldest unnie stepped towards her only to be stopped by "Well if it isn't Little Miss and her abstinent followers!" An annoying voice spat. Annoyed, Yoona straightened her posture and came face-to-face with the attention seekers of Seoul University. Goo Hara and her clique. Siwon, a tall handsome figure, glared at Hara as he was very religious. He had pledged to abstinence until marriage so he did not take it too kindly when someone insulted abstinence.
 
Yoona took a few confident steps until she was directly in front of Hara, her lips were slightly parted as she prepared retort to the offensive comment. However, she was interrupted by the eldest amongst Super Generation, Leeteuk, who had moved besides his girlfriend Taeyeon who was leaning against a row of lockers, scowling at Hara. "Guys, if I'm not mistaken we've walked into s R Us but remember everything here is second hand." Hara gasped obviously shocked by Leeteuk's harsh words. The rest of the Student Body, who were eerily silent witnessing the standoff, were not shocked at all. When Taeyeon had first joined Seoul Univeristy it was evident that Leeteuk had developed feelings for her, and it was mutual.  So when he asked her on a date, it came to no ones surprise. Spitefully, Hara arranged to sabotage their date and when her plan succeeded Taeyeon broke up with her innocent boyfriend. After a reconciliation and some enlightenment on the reasons behind their sabotaged date, Leeteuk resented Hara and never hid his hatred towards her.
 
Ignoring Leeteuk's sudden outburst, Hara directed her attention towards Yoona again. "I heard about your break up with Changmin!" She stated with a cruel smirk plastered across her face. Yoona's eyes widened as her friends gasped with the sudden revelation. Piecing it together, her friends realized her mood was due to her split from her boyfriend. "Was it because he kept forgetting your name? Changmin had a hard time remembering your name last night cos he was mine!" Anger boiled through Yoona as she mentally snapped. Jessica, who had stepped beside Yoona was about to slap Hara when Yoona caught her arm and brought it down. 
 
"Look here, Miss I'm-a--and-Proud I don't care who you've slept with but all I know is that they need to watch out! We don't need a second generation of low-life, pathetic, s who wear fake low standard Gucci heels like you. And they aren't the only thing I see that is fake and low standard!" Hara stumbled back in shock from Yoona's blunt words. However she didn't have time to recover as she was met by a stinging slap across her cheek. Her poor reflexes meant she fell back into her friend Gyuri who was wide eyed with fear. 
 
"Damn Yoona!" "That's gotta hurt!" "She slept with Yoona's man?" "Whoever gave up Yoona for her is crazy man?" "Knock Down!" "! I'm never getting into a fight with Yoona!" 
 
Annoyed by the live commentary, Yoona's head snapped up as she glared at the swarms of students surrounding her. What caught her attention was a shy girl standing at the back of Hara's clan. Her long manicured finger pointed directly at the nervous girl who shuffled out from behind Gyuri as Yoona summoned her. Yet again Yoona heard gasps as she tilted her head to see her dear friend, Seohyun, with gaping. "Seohyun-ah warn your little friend to steer clear of the wannabes over there. Remember that they all follow the same fate!" The shy girl, identified as Nicole, nodded furiously. Seohyun approached her with a few words of wisdom and without a second thought Nicole scurried away from the scene.
 
As if on cue, Shim Changmin arrived at the scene with his slanted smile which was soon replaced by a terrified face. In front of him was Hara being tended to on the floor by her entourage and Yoona standing above her with a disgusted look. Her gaze turned towards him as the sudden silence caught her attention. Confused by the situation he cautiously walked over to Yoona's side and was about to place his hand on her shoulder when he was met by an unexpected fist. Startled Yoona jumped back as the impact of Changmin's face colliding with the fist shocked her. 
 
"ing son of a !" Muttered Donghae who stood angrily above the now injured boy. Averting his gaze from the boy yelping in pain he smiled lightly and winked at Yoona, who rolled her eyes at him before stepping over Changmin's body. "You're welcome, princess!" He teasingly called out from behind her.
 
Deciding to skip her first day of school Yoona  strolled out of the school doors towards a large empty garden, oblivious to the sly figure stalking behind her. Eventually, sensing her presence when she had selected a bench to sit on, she called her 'stalker' out. "Jessica! You can come out!" She yelled in her direction and within seconds Jessica was sitting directly next to her on the bench cradling her and running her hand down her hair.
 
"He's just like the others unnie," Yoona began as she could feel her self tearing up. Inhaling deeply and blinking back her tears she continued."They all come with baggage. After a while I got used to the horrible aftermath of their revelations. But it still hurts, Sica unnie. It always hurts even when I know it's coming. Doesn't baggage ! I've had every single thing thrown at me you know. His was infidelity. Hara was not the only one he… you know. I found out this summer but I didn't know what to do so I said let's be friends. He said he loved me and being friends only would kill him. Then he slept with Hara.So I'm glad that he got punched." She giggled as she recalled his expression when he was squirming on the ground, screaming like a little girl. "I really am destined to be alone. Aren't I?" She whispered as her body stopped preventing the tears from falling. Reassuringly, Jessica shook her head as she wiped Yoona's tears from her cheeks. 
 
"No, you're not!" Jessica firmly and confidently stated. "There is no way that a beautiful, generous, lovely and smart girl like you will be alone forever. You're just in the CFTRG phase." Jessica giggled at Yoona's confused expression. "It's the Can't Find The Right Guy Phase. We've all gone through it, honey. You'll find him!" Yoona smiled before laying her head on Jessica's lap. "Maybe you've already found him..." She mumbled to herself. "So, aren't you glad that Donghae punched him?"
 
"Yeah!" She yelled almost too excitedly "If he didn't I probably would've hit him and in the process hurt myself. Not that his infidelity didn't hurt me in the first place."
 
"So what was Donghae's baggage?" Jessica inquired and she irritatedly clicked her tongue when Yoona was silent. "Come on Yoong, like you said 'they all come with baggage' so what was his?" 
 
Yoona was silent for a moment as she thought about it. "Unnie his baggage was that he didn't have any. He wasn't too perfect because he had his flaws. But he embraced them just like he embraced mine. He never cheated because he promised to stay loyal. He..." Yoona sighed as Jessica stared blankly at her.
 
"You broke up with him because he didn't have any baggage?" When Jessica notice the uncomfortable expression on Yoona's face she immediately went silent and pulled Yoona to rest on her. 
 
After staying in the garden with Jessica for the school day Yoona was convinced that her day could not get any worse. Having an enormous fight with Hara, getting exposed about having her boyfriend cheat on her and having her ex boyfriend be her hero once again, confusing her. After being walked/dragged back to her dorm by Jessica, the girls parted to go their different ways. Yoona had been living on campus since she had first joined the University. It had been long since her friends roomed with her but now they all either shared condos or rented their own apartments. Despite pleas from her friends to move in with them or pleas from her father to get her own place so he could visit her more often, she declined moving it. It would be too difficult to find a new place now, she would tell herself. Once she entered her dorm she noticed an envelope with URGENT etched onto it. Curious she decided to open the letter:
 
Dear Madame,
 
This is your 3 day notification to remove yourself from the premises. As of today you have been evicted from your accommodation for several reasons. Campus dorms are primarily there to allow 1st year students to adjust to campus life. As you are no longer a first year student you must find your own accommodation within the set time frame or else Dormitory Security will you out. 
 
It is with a heavy heart that I now declare you officially EVICTED.
 
Yours sincerely,
 
Kim HyeJung
 
Dorm Administrators 
 
Seoul University.
 
'I was so horribly wrong' she thought to herself 'This day got so much worse!' 
 
************
Authors Note: Well this isn't the best chapter but I really didn't want to start with too much drama  !!! ^_^ but if you thought that was a lot of drama then wait till i get into the real drama. I know that I'm a rookie in this seeing as this will be my first attempt at a full lengthy fanfic :) but the comments really do encourage me to want to do more :D also to whoever voted for this thank you :) I have no idea what votes do but i'm grateful, presuming that votes are good things on AFF :) also to everyone who subscribed I was like :O woah people actually subscribed when I haven't even started it :) anyways thanks for subscribing, commenting and voting. I understand that as an amateur I am meant to accept constructive criticism and I will happily take everything advised into consideration. 
On a brighter note did you see all the SuperYoong and ExoYoong moments at SMTown? No Yoonhae but... 
SM Halloween Party there was Yoongsty selca (Yoona and Tasty) and LuYoonMin selca. I know secretly Yoona was with Donghae at that party it just wasn't photographed :D wishful pyro thinking
Happy Halloween