Ch.34

Finding my SOEULmate

-2 YEARS LATER-

GE: Yeobo~~ *peeks in the bedroom to see him asleep, frowns and pokes him* Wake up..its already 10.

YJ: *groans* 5 more minutes.

GE: *smiles and starts tickling him*

YJ: Ah!!! *shots open his eyes wide and glares at her*

GE: *sticks her tounge out*

YJ: *for revenge grabs her arm and pulls her to the bed*

GE: Sunbae!!

YJ: Stay still *whines, lies her down and hugs her tight*

Gaeul was still trying to get out of his grasp when their faces were only inches away. Gaeul stopped and looked at her husband. He smiled his angelic smile and leaned in..............

???: Appa!! Umma!!!

The two year old barged into the room jumping. Yijung sighes as Gaeul giggled.

GE: Junghwan ah dont just barge in, knock later ok?

JH: But im hungryyyyyy *he jumped up and down*

YJ: Hey little man *puts his arm out as the little kid jumps into his arms*

JH: Appa! I want some pancakes!

YJ: You do? Well ok Gaja! *takes Jung Hwan's hand and goes to the door while hes passing Gaeul he wraps his arm around her wrist and whispers.* Ill see you later.

GE: Do you want another kid?

Yijung just smirks and walks out. After he made pancakes for Junghwan he comes back in,( and well you know what happened ;) and dont worry they have a nanny.)

- I KNOW I KNOW THE MOST ISH ENDING EVER!!!! IM SORRY!!! BUT I JUST HAD A TOTAL BRAIN FREEZE OF HOW TO MAKE AN INTERESTING ENDING. BUT OF COURSE I DIDNT, MIAN :(((((((( BUT THIS STORY IS FINALLY OVER!! :DDDD THANK YOU SUBSCRIBERS SARANGHAE <3~~ OH AND IF ANY OF Y'ALL ARE INSPIRITS CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY!! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/121019/my-infinite-oppas-comedy-infinite-korean-myungsoo-romance-woohyun-you THANKS!!! MWAH MWAH!!!!~