Ch.33

Finding my SOEULmate

YJ: Gaeul..Gaeul.. *shakes Gaeul who was sleeping*

GE: Hmm? *rubs her eyes and look up to see Yijung fully-dressed.* Yijung?

YJ: Yeah..wake up, we have to go somewhere.

GE:*looks at the clock* At 2 in the morning?

YJ: *chuckles* Yes...it's worth it.

Gaeul trusting Yijung got ready and they head on outside. Yijung drives to the park..deep inside the park where an abandoned church was.

GE: This place gives me the creeps..*gets out while her eyes were still droopy*

YJ: Alright now Gaeul face towards me.

She follows his orders.

Yijung kneels down...

GE: W-what-

YJ: Gaeul yang...I know this is probably the worst place to do a proposal but...marry me Chu Ga Eul, my only love.

Gaeul surprised of the scene puts her hands to as she gasps.

GE: J-jincha?

Yijung nods as he smiles at  her cuteness.]

YJ: Please..be my wife?

GE: *nods happily and hugs him while wrapping her arms around his neck and giving a peck on the cheek.* Saranghae..

YJ: Me too..*kisses her but then stops*

GE: *pouts*

Yijung snaps his fingers and a guy in a black suit comes to them. He opens a briefcase and gives them a form.

GE: Family approval form!? *widens her eyes as she reads the form*

YJ: Ne..after we both sign this i am officially your husband and our child's father..which means-

GE: You can't marry Eunjae!!

YJ: *nods*

GE: Aigoo..my husband is smart. *ruffles his hair*

YJ: *pinches her cheek* Lets hurry up and sign it now.

They sign it and look at it in awe,

YJ: *pokes Gaeul's stomach* Son...we're a family now..I can't wait to see your face.

GE: So...you dont have to go the wedding now?

YJ: I Still have to but..I'll just show them there.

GE: Wow you're acting like this is nothing.

YJ: It isnt.. *nuzzles his nose to hers and smiles* You must be tired..

GE: *nods and puts her head on his shoulders* Ne...

Yijung helps Gaeul in the car and they drove off to the wedding while the took a short nap.

 

 

 

It was the main part of the wedding the soon-to-be marriaged coupld holding hands.

Pastor: Now...If any objects please say now or forever hold your peace.

The chapel was quiet until someone stood up..then another..then another..

JP: I object

JD: So do I

JK: me too!

WB: Same here.

JH: I also object

SH: So do I

People began to murmur..

Yijung knew it was time raised up his hands.

YJ: So do I..

The crowd turns to Yijung in shock.,

YJ'M: So Yi Jung! *stands up giving him a glare*

YJ: Someone told me about 8 years ago about relationships. *looks at Eunjae* I loved this girl very much, I thought she was my first and only love of my life of course I was wrong. She left me and we found each other again. I was eager to get back with her but she denied. Saying that she is wind.

People began to murmur.

YJ: Relationships can be two things..wind..or air. She told me she was wind. She made a big impression somewhere but she left. But she never is and never will come back. After a couple of years later she came back...to suddenly change herself back into air. But..she can't She will always be wind for me. She came back as well a tornado..making a huge mess of everyone I loved at that time. *looks at Gaeul who was sitting in the crowd* i didn't really know the difference of wind and air..now I do. You thought you need wind.. While its there it refreshes you and makes you calm. but air...you can't live without it. No matter how much you try to avoid and forget about it you just can't. That what my current and hopefully forever relationship is right now. With this amazing girl thats my air..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well the next chapter is the end! Ugh I hate it when i have writer's block when the story is ending soon! ish chapter right? But thanks everyone for susbscribing and commcenting!!! <3