Chapter 5 - Injuried ?

Regret marrying him ? Falling in love with her?

Enmin's POV

After helping ahjumma at her store, i decided to go back rest. Argh sleeping on the bench in the park wasnt a good choice.. Muscle and bones aching everywhere. i wonder what is baekhyun doing now. Having fun with his girlfriend? Aish yah Lee Enmin! Why do you care so much..

 

No One POV

While Enmin was thinking what is baekhyun doing and what she should do after reaching home, she saw a dog poodle in the drain, she tried to save it but failed. So, she jumped into the drain and who knows, she sprained her ankle. But nevertheless, she managed to save out the dog poodle , and bring it home with one leg sprained.

Baekhyun POV

Is she still in the store helping out? I hope no.. She should be smart enough to know she should change out. I open the door and saw a dog poodle jumping and running around

"annyeong, who brought you here?" I ruffled the poodle head and smiled

"oh sorry. I brought him here. I saw him in the drain while walking home." She walked down the stairs , no more like jumping down the stairs. This girl..

"what happened to your leg?" I asked her worriedly.

"ani. I just have a.. A small cut" she said

"sure? Then why are you going down the stairs using 1 leg?"

"Ne is nothing" 

No One POV

Enmin did not get her leg aidded or banadaged so that Baekhyun wouldnt suspect.

"poodle, are you hungry?" Enmin smiled while asking that poodle.

Baekhyun heart soften at the spot of how Enmin is treating the poodle. She will be a great mother of my kids next time. Baekhyun thought. Wait what?! GREAT MOTHER OF MY KIDS?! WHAT ON EARTH WAS I TALKING ABOUT. Baekhyun mentally slapped himself.

"Baekhyun ssi?" Enmin waved a hand infront of Baekhyun

"What do you want now third party?" Baekhyun asked. That hurts enmin but she holded her tears

"i.. Nothing" she walked out of the house to get dog food for poodle.

Enmin POV

Must he be so mean to me... Hahaha Lee Enmin, what do you expect.. Aishhh this leg is making me more trouble.. 

I walked to the nearby dog shop to get some food for poodle. Oh ya. I have not name the dog yet. Lets name him Minhyun? Min for Enmin, Hyun for baekhyun. But would he even care.. 

No One POV

Enmin carried two heavy dog food with her injuried leg. While baekhyun is at home playing with Minhyun. 

"Minhyun! Umma is back!" Enmin came in with her leg swollen.

"yah. Why is your leg swollen? " Baekhyun asked

"I.. I ... Minhyun! Time for food!" Enmin ignored Baekhyun's question and pour Minhyun food into a bowl to let it eat easily.

"oh wait! MINHYUN AH! YOU ARE INJURIED!! Wait for umma here."Enmin ran to get first aid and yeap, she fall because of her sprained leg

"ouch!" She winced

Baekhyun went into see what is the commotion about

"LEE ENMIN! YOU OKAY?!" Baekhyun shouted.

"ne i am okay. I just need the first aid kit for Minhyun"

"aish let me do anything. You sit at the sofa , dont move" he carried enmin up in a bride style and put her on the sofa. Enmin blushed.

 

 

 

OMG I DIDNT UPDATE FOR SO LONG!