Author

Sister's Sacrifice (Rewrite + Editing)

First of all,hello everyone.I am BlueRainbow3117 the author of this fanfiction.I know I have been missing for so long from this story.I have been stopping from writing before this as maybe I had no inspiration at all.I don't want to force myself to write if I am feeling not wanting to write because it will turn out to be rushing to finish instead of finishing it slowly.

Slowly,I will try to write again but I have been posting two oneshots stories here already with this account.This 'Sister's Sacrifice' is my first chaptered fanfiction with this account.As for all of your imformation everyone,I deleted the chapters that I wrote before this.I felt like I'm stuck with it,so,I decided to change a little bit of this fanfiction.I already wrote a new first chapter for this fanfiction.Maybe I will change a bit of this story line that I had planned before.

I am so sorry everyone.I have being a really bad author to you all.I have disappointed all of you that read this story and support me.I'm really really sorry.I want to apologize to all of you.I am sorry.I will try to finish this story.

Hopefully,I will get inspiration to write this fic.I almost forgot,I will also change the foreword of this fanfiction.I also want to tell that English is not my first language.So,I am really sorry for the mistakes that I made in this story.I will try to improve.. :)

Last but not least,I want to say thank you so so so much to all of my readers that still subscribing this story and three upvotes.Totally,I feel that I'm not deserved to get that as I am not a good author.

I'm really thankful to all of you.Thank you so much.I apologize again for the mistakes that I made to all of you.Hopefully,I can finish this story.

 

-BlueRainbow3117-