My favorite maknae...

You will always remain in my heart...

-Shin Dongho- 

-Reasons to love dongho- 

* his smile that can brighten up your day 

* his laugh that can make you laugh as well 

* his voice that sounds like an angel 

* his eyesmile 

 

-Letter- 

I want to thank my cousin for introducing me to U-kiss,because if it wasn't for her then I wouldn't have found out that a guy named Dongho existed in this world.I remember watching Ukiss Vampire until morning and i would usually get scold at because i was laughing so loud and it was because of dongho in his dog pajama suit.I love U-kiss and Im happy to say that Dongho is my favorite..He will always be my Favorite Maknae:)..When my cousin told me that dongho will leave U-kiss and that kevin will be the new maknae I just couldn't believe it..I mean i never thought that this day would come when all kissmes would have to say or write a goodbye letter to our dear maknae.Eventhough I know a lot of maknaes from other groups,dongho will always be my favorite out of all of them.Dongho can make you smile or laugh even if you dont want to.Up until now i cant believe it.I just cant imagin U-kiss being U-kiss without dongho.Its just like xander and kibum all over again.But as long as he is happy then im happy :)..because i want nothing but the best for dongho..even if it means leaving U-kiss and starting a new life as a normal person.Dongho may not be a part of U-kiss anymore,but U-kiss will always be a part of dongho.Dongho might be gone but he will NEVER EVER be forgotten.Thank you for being an inspiration to all of us.

<3 Saranghae Dongho <3  

 

 

FOREVER in our HEARTS! 

I will always LOVE and SUPPORT you no matter what!...I LOVE YOU SHIN DONGHO,FOREVER and AlWAYS!!! Always take care OPPA!! <333