I'm Back

Over {Sequel to I guess it's over} two-shot

Tiffany POV

As I entered the Seoul airport, I breathed in fresh air.

I was determined to forget my past and restart my life.

I spent 5 Years in USA, forgetting Baekhyun but somehow I couldn't.

The first 2 years had been tough for me. I was constantly crying and sobbing.

I missed Baekhyun but I knew leaving him was for the best.

 Then came the 3rd year, when I looked through his instagram, wondering how he was coping.

I shouldn't have.

There in my face was a picture of a girl kissing Baekhyun's cheek.

I kept on thinking I should have been that girl.

I was jealous. Jealous and angry of how Baekhyun could live a happy life while I was lifeless, crying over spilt milk.

Baekhyun had time to spend time with that girl while he was constantly leaving me alone on the days treasured most by couples.

In the 5th year, I was determined to move on and show Baekhyun that I am doing well without him.

So here I am, in the airport with a new outlook of life.

I texted Chanyeol, my best friend, that I already landed in Korea.

As I walked through the arrivial gates, I saw him and cheerfully waved at him.

-----------------------------------------

In chanyeol's house

"You can unpack your things in that spare rrom there.I am going out to buy groceries since you are living here now!" He said happily.

I nodded and thanked him gratefully.

I quickly started unpacking, and in just half an hour, I was done.

I was bored so I decided to go outside to walk around.

I quickly found out that there was a park nearby so I texted Chanyeol and told him I would be there.

I looked around at the greenery when suddenly I heard a familiar voice... 

-----------------------------------------

Please comment, subscribe!! I would update soon!