weakness

i miss you
Teayeon (pov).........i run to the hospital to find her. My tear like heavy rain. What happen to her? Why she will end up like this? She was in good condition at the time i left her. Why? Many question in my mind. I reach the hospital and go to the counter to ask where is Tiffany room's. I run to her room 1839. I try to open the doom slowly coz scare to disturb her. She sleeping soundly but i see the pain at her face. I was broken seeing her in that sitation. Where is Tiffany tat i ever know. She's not tiffany. Her face was change. She look so different. I walk to sit beside her bed. I try to hold her hand slowly. So cold like the snow....i interview our hand together After afew month, finally i hold her hand again. So soft but look so skinner thn bfore. I saw so many wire connet with her body. After a couple of hour i fallen asleep. I put my head bside her body and holdingr hand with mine. After a moment i feel she move her hand. I tot she already wk up. I look at her with my sleepy face. She didnt wk up yet. Mybe she hv dream about something. I saw her tear over flowing. She said something that i cant hear clearly. I try to move close to her to hear wat she said. I was broken. She call my name asking me to not leaving her. She said she gonna leave tis world soon. She ask me not to leave her alone. I feel hurt with her word. She didnt notice that i already back to stay beside her. I wont leave her coz i know everything gonna b ok. Dont worry my love. I wont leave u anymore. I kiss her forehead. I love you my love. Wait where is her boyfriends? Did he left after knowing the thruth about her illness?