Chapter 1

Sarangahae Sensei!~
CHAPTER 1 ▪▪▪
Senior Years

Summer just ended.
Everything starts to come back to normal.
Going to school every day, meets the same people, go home with tons of homework.
sleep and waking up with the same routine.
 
Soo Ra's POV
 
"GOOD MORNING LOSERRRR!!" i screams and runs into my classroom door.
 
I open it, and there's nobody inside. I've always been the first one to reach out school. Actually, ME and YOUNGIE always been the first one to reach scool, we've always go to school together, we lived together. But this morning i decided to leace him behind because he said he's goin to Leony's house before school, but i was too excited to meet my onne and only boyfriend, so i decided to leave him.
 
Since everybody is not here,........ yet. I decided to go to my seats, buts my earphone on my ear, play exo's songs and waits until everybody come.
 
Min-Young's POV
 
"RIIIIIIIIIING!!"
 
"UGH! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!" lazily waking up my body from the bed and searching for the source of the noise that wakes me up from my dreamland.
 
Yep. Found it. It was the weker, waking me up as it shows that it's 07:45Am. And i remember, Ara probably haven't wakes up because we didn't sleep until 2A.M watching marathon of "Master's Sun".
 
"ARA YAA! WAKE UP! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!" i screams while headubg to the kitchen.
 
Because there's no noise from Ara's bedroom i decided to screams more louder.
 
"MOON SOO ING RA!! WAKE UP! WE'RE GONNA BE...." i was screaming, when i noticed a yellow note beside a perfectly well made kimchi fried rice.
 
"Youngie, when you read this i probably already arrives at schoo, you probably screaming out my name right now and get upser because i didn't answer you. well, i got up early today. I was too ecited to meet my Baby Boo <3, so i went school early, please don't be mad,... and by the wat, i made you breakfast!! Hope you love it!!! Meet you ar chool. Love, Are bbuing bbuing!~ ^w^ <3" I read it, as a soft sigh escape from my mouth.
 
I tasted the kimchi fried rife and it tasted so damn good!
 
When i i was done eating my breakfast, i decided to go to my room, and prepare myself for school.
 
Cleo's POV
 
07:50A.M! My eyes grows bigger as i wait for Youngie to come, we promised to walks together to school at our fiest day of senior years.
 
"Where the hell is he? We're gonna be late!" i murmurs. Suddenlt a familiar voice valled my name. I turns around and saw Youngie runs and shouts out my name a couple of times. He reached me and hold onto my shoulders. I just crossed my arms and itensely looked at him and pouting my mouth.
 
Nobody's POV
 
Min-Young realize the pouts on Cle's face.
"Ehat's wrong Cleo-ah?" He asked.
"What time is it?" Cleo asked back.
"I don't know, i run here, remember?" he asnwered.
"Well, shall we running again? Cause we're gonna be late for school!" Chleo screams at the short guy.
"Whoah... chill out dude.." Min-young sigh.
 
They started to walks to the school.
 
"Wait...." Cleo stop her footsteps as Min-young stop aswell while looking at her bewilderedly.
"what?" He asked.
"where's Ara?" She asked back
" Aaaaaa.... Ara-umma is already at school, she decided to go early to meet Myungiee-appa." He answered relaxly.
"Oh.... Okay then..."
 
Both of them were so focunging on their conversations, they didn't realixe that thet"re already in front of their class. They open the doors and the class is already crowded.
 
They walked in and saw Ara's already cuddling up with Myungsoo, and there's Niel sits in front of them sulking. his eyes grows bigger as soon as he saw Cleo and Min-young walked in. He immedietly jumped out from his seat and hugs Cleo and Min-young.
 
"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? Ara-umma and Myungie-appa has been making out since i walk inthe this room." Niel pouts.
 
All of them laugh, suddenly, the bells rings and theu found their way to their seats.
 
Cleo seats with Aram in front of them are Myungsoo and Min-young, and last but not leasr Niel seats alone in front of them.
 
Niel turns around and whisper "I can't believe we are seniors now."
"Yeah! it feels like we're just got in to this school." Min-young whispered back.
 
=Flashback=
 
2 years ago.
 
Nobody's POV
 
"Youngie! Wait for me! Why are you walking so fast?" Ara said as she tried to walks faster.
"Are you crazy? what time is it Ara-ya? We are gonna e late for our welcoming ceremony!!" Min-young said while stop  walking and wait for Ara.
"We shouldn't be late of you didn't spend literally 2 hours in the bathroom!" She pouts
"I did not! You're the one who's eating your breakfast like a ing turle!" He yells whie pointing his fingers to her face.
"Ugh! That's the way i eat, since when did you have a problem with that?!" She shouts back
 
Min-young was about to yell back when suddelnt, he fells a tap on his shoulder and decided to turns around to found out who's the cluprit.
 
"Ara-ya! Min-young-ya~~" A blonde guy screams while hugging Ara and Min-young in the same time.
"Nieeeeeel! i thought you're going to meet us at school?" Ara said.
"I was on my way to schoole, until i saw both of you fighting! why are both of you fighting any way?" Niel asked.
"He's complaing about being late, But he's the reason theh we're late!" she answered
"Hell no! We shouldn't be late if little miss turtle eat her brakfast faster!" Min-young yelled
"Guys! The ceremony will start in a hour. Both of you won't be late, Relax. It's our first day in school... for God's sake relax!" Niel said.
 
Both, Ara and Min-young nods and starts walking again.
 
The three of them was chatting about how their new school will be, what class will they be in, how the teacher would be, until they realize that ter're already infonr of the school gates.
 
They become excited and start to run. Until Ara accidentally bumped into a girl, and resulting bot Ara and the girl fell.
"Hey! Watch your steps!" The girl pouts
"Sorry! i sisn't see you there!" Ara tries to get up and giving her hand to the other girl.
The other girl takes her hand, as Ara helps her to get up.
"No it's okay, Just watch your steps okay?" The other girl said.
"Nee, i will. Sorry again..." Ara bows
The Girl just mile and left.
 
Ara, Niel and Minyoung continues walking and find the school'd auditorium.
 
After waiting for 15 minutes in the auditorium, the cremony starts with a speech from the school announced what class will the new ones be. Ara, Minyoung and Niel are in the same class. Which is the A class. The Class which only the smart ones can be in.
Author's note ▪▪▪
First chapter... wow that was hard ;; /wipes our tears/ anyway sorry if there is so much grammar errors, since English is not our first language... hope you guys enjoy it and plese comment ;~; ~~ <3 /smie/ Love, --KimNara and Onlybaozi

xoxo