Chapter 5

Trust Me, I'm Architect !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Can you just....GET LOST!!!" 

 

You froze at his words, you didn't know what mistake you did so he can talk like that to you. Your heart ache, like being stabbed with a sharp sword.

"You're lucky, because my father isn't going to fire you. But let's we see, how far you will survive." It sounded like a threat in your ear. With an expression that doesn't change, he leaves you and went to his room.

Your legs were shaking and limp, you sat on your chair. Mr.Kim came to your table."this your first job, do it well and quickly." Mr. Kim handed stack of paper and instantly leave you. You looked for a moment that stack of paper is approximately 20 sheets. You were surprised suddenly Mr.kim came to you and gave the task.

Content of the paper varied, some house plan that unfinished , some wrong sections, and some drawing and documents that must be completed. You sighed, still affected by Kris's words , but you thought positive and start did your task.

You just finished your task at 10 pm. you put your work in Mr.kim's table, and immediately rushed home. Much task in a day make your body like crushed by a tank, your eyes were dry and hurt because non stop worked in front of the computer. You were extremely missed your bed.

As you walked out of the office, you met with Kris who was wanted to get into his car. You bowed. Kris who saw you look away and go straight into hid car as if he never saw you. You paused for a moment and walked home, while Kris smiled sarcastically. "You will immediately resign from WA, Shin-he-young! "

***

Arrived home, you took a bath, then cooked water to make instant noodles. While waiting for the instant noodles cooked, suddenly your phone rang.

"Hello."

 "Yaaaa, shin heyoung! Where have you been? I've called many times and newly appointed now." It's Sehun.

"Ah, Sehun-ah, sorry. I just got home. Today I was busy. What's up?" You open the cup and stir the noodles.

"You just got home? Is that so busy as an assistant architect in WA? "Asked Sehun.

"Hmm ... you know WA. is a big company,right" You replied while eat your instant noodles.

"How was your first day ? How about your boss? "

You paused .... Boss .... you remember Kris.

 "Yaa, heyoung!"

".... Yeah ... my boss is very kind, so you don't have to worry Sehun-ah."

"Hey you're eating instant noodles?" Asked Sehun again.

"Yes." You replied briefly, still  eating.

"I told you, don't eat instant noodles again! Your stomach is weak! Cook a healthy meal or at least buy at the restaurant near your house. "Sehun sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter