Anonymous Caller

Wrong Number

                     Jae Joong was practicing his new song with his JYJ members.. They'll practice the dance next week for the music video and the recording will be done by this week.. Their comeback will be released in a few months from that day.. After an hour practising the song they took a break.. Jae Joong took a seat on the chair.. He took the mineral water and drank it.. Junsu sat beside him.. He did the same.. Yoochun was still practicing his parts on his own..

                     "Hey hyung, let's go out and eat something tonight.. Our manager will come with us too.. Right?" Junsu said and asked their manager who's busy texting someone with his phone at the corner of the room.. He nodded.. Jae Joong shook his head..

                     "No, not tonight.. I'm tired and I wanna have a good sleep for tomorrow.. Besides, I wanna practise the song by myself.. If you really want to, go with YooChun.." Jaejoong suggested.. Junsu pouted and shrugged..

                     "Hyung.. Let's go out and eat something tonight?" Yoochun turned and gave him a confuse look.. "Please... I'm hungry for some dukbokki.. Recently I went to a restaurant that serve dukbokki and it's really tasty.."

                     "Hmm.." Yoochun turned his face from him and practice again..

                     "It's a yes or no?" Junsu asked again..

                     "Hm.."

                     "What 'hmm' ?"

                     "Okay.. Yes.. I'll go with you.." Yoochun turned to look at Junsu and then turned back.. Junsu smiled happily.. He turned and looked at Jaejoong..

                     "Are you okay to be alone at the dorm?" Junsu asked.. He just nodded.. He looked at the wall watch.. It's already 6.14 p.m.. A few minutes later their manager said that their practice time was over and they can dismissed.. Those three go to the restaurant using the company's van while Jaejoong went home using his own car.. He came to the company's building by his own car today.. He just feel like it.. Though he's a bit scared if some of the crazy fans saw him.. On his way back to their dorm, he stopped by a shop to buy a drink.. He looked around carefully and put on his mouth mask and a cap.. He got out from his car and enter the shop.. He went to the frigde and took a few cans of drinks [a/n: not the liquor] and some snacks for s.. He brought them to the counter.. The cashier started counting the values of the items, put them in a plastic bag.. Jaejoong shove the money.. The cashier woman took it and passed him a paper and a pen.. He looked at her curiously..

                    "I know it's you Jaejoong-sshi.. Please sign there while I count the changes.. I wouldn't harm you.. I'm not a crazy fan" she whispered.. He gave up, and gave her his autograph.. He sighed.. His disguise didn't success.. The fans always recognise him.. But fortunately this one fan was nice.. At the bottom of the paper, he wrote..

'Thanks for supporting JYJ and thanks for helping me'

                     The cashier gave him the changes and he passed the paper to her..

                     "Thanks, pease come again.." the cashier greeted him like he's no one special but just a customer.. He bowed back at her.. He quickly ran and got into his car.. Started the engine and drove away..

                    "Whoa.. Thank God she's not one of the crazy fans.. If she can recognise me it's possible for those crazy fans to recognise me too" he said to himself.. A few minutes later, he arrived at the dorm.. Why did he seems scared? Because when he and the other JYJ members were still working under SM, they used to be bothered by the worse crazy fans and Changmin even has to undergo some treatments due to the excessive [mentality maybe] harassment by the crazy fans.. So, Jae Joong now is being wary about everything around him.. Usually they'll have the bodyguards with them when they go somewhere in a group.. But today, he's alone.. Maybe Yoochun, Junsu and their manager bring their bodyguards along with them..

                       After he entered his dorm he opened the lights and heading straight to the kitchen.. She kept the things that he bought in the fridge and on the cabinet.. He took a glass and filled it with orange juice that he took out from the fridge then he took a sip.. He walked back to the living room while holding the glass with the orange juice remained.. He put the glass on the table.. He just realised that he's still holding the car's key..

                      He sat on the couch after putting down his car's key on the table.. He rested his head and slowly close his eyes.. 'It's very tiring today..' He thought.. Suddenly his phone rang.. He wanted to take out the lyrics of their new songs but he stopped when he received a call from an unknown number.. He was a bit curious but still he answer it..

                       "Yeoboseyo.. Can I speak to MinRi unnie?.."

                       "Ah, aniya.. This is not her number, I think you got a wrong number"

                       "Hm? Hehehe.. I knew it, I knew it's your number.. Jae Joong-sshi" His eyes widened..

                       "Who are you??"
 
                       "You don't need to know.. It's a secret" a small laugh can be heard..
 
                       "You're crazy!"
 
                       "No.. I'm just a friend. " she answer calmly..
 
                       "If you are, then tell me your name! I don't have any time to play around with you!"
 
                       "I'm sorry, I can't do that.."
 
                      "Why? There's must be a reason" he said.. But instead of answering him, the girl cut the line.. "Yah.. YAH!" he removed the phone from his ear and looked at the screen.. The call was cut.. He dialed the number.. It's ringing a few times until the operator asked him to leave a message in the inbox.. He cut it and dialed again.. This time, she off the phone.. "Who's this girl? What does she want? Is she... One of the sasaeng fans? Or.. Is it the girl earlier? Or it's someone else? Did the sasaeng saw me at the shop? They must have folllowed me home.. But how did they got my number???" He quickly rush to the door and lock it.. After that he ran to his room and again, he lock the door.. He cover the window with the curtain and he didn't even turn on the light.. Lettng only the light from the outside dimly passed through the curtain slightly.. He looked at his phone.. It's 9.56 p.m..
                     
                      "Why didn't they come back yet??" he said slowly along with all his nervousness and the scared he felt.. He's pacing back and forth in his room.. Finally, he sat on the bed.. He tried to reach for YooChun and Junsu but they didn't pick up their phone.. He called his manager.. At last, he's the one that he could lean for.. The manager answered his call..
 
                    "Yes, Jae-"
       
                    "Come here right now!!!"
 
                     "What's wrong?"
      
                    "Just come home and bring the bodyguards with you!!" he cut the line immedietly.. He pulled the blanket up to his head.. Lastly, he fell asleep..
 
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
 
                     "Jae Joong-sshi! Open the door! It's us!" the manager vigorously knocking the door but still, Jae Joong didn't appear to open the door for them to enter.. YooChun took out his phone and called his number multiple of times.. After the 5th call, he finally picked up the phone..
  
                    "Hey, open the door we're here.." he said..
 
                     "Mmpphh...." only she sound of him humming can be heard.. It's obvious that he was sleeping.. That's why he didn't open the door..
 
                    "Yah! You sleep? We're standing here for about half an hour you know that?" Yoochun started to get angry.. Finally, Jae Joong was fully awake..
 
                   "I'll open the door.." Jae Joong said and turned off the call.. After he opened it, Yoochun started to nag and his manager started to ask so many questions and so do Junsu.. They even brought 5 bodyguards with them.. So, Jae Joong told them the full story.. When he had finished telling them, all of them became silence.. Junsu and YooChun looked at each other.. They soon bursted into a loud laughter..
 
                   "That's nonsense" Junsu said between his laugh..
 
                   "What nonsense? It's true! Don't you remember bout the incident a few years ago? When we're still the DBSK's member?" he asked them..
 
                  "Yes, we do remember but that problem has been solved.. They sasaeng fans have been taken action.. There's nothing to worry about.. I didn't got any call and so does Junsu.." Yoochun said..
 
                   "But I'm serious.. This girl called me but don't wanna let me know her name.. What's the meaning of that?" he questioned them back..
 
                     "Maybe you're just having a bad dream, hyung" Junsu added..
 
                    "It's not a dream!" he took his phone and opened the call log.. "This is her number" he showed it.. all of them looked at it.. Junsu and Yoochun looked at each other again.. They swallowed their own saliva..
 
                     "If that so, let's go to the police station" their manager said and stood up from his seat.. But he was stopped by Yoochun..
 
                    "No, it's not even necessary.. Don't create any problems.. Have a pity on the person.. Maybe she just kidding around, and she didn't do anything that harn you.. We don't have any strong evidence.."
 
                    "But she didn't seems like she's kidding!" JaeJoong intruded..
 
                   "Wait.. Yoochun was right.. That person didn't do anything to you.. It's just a call any she didn't threat you or did something dangerous.. For now, just relax.. Forget about it.. When she called, don't answer it or turn it off.. If she take another move, we'll go to the police station.. Tonight, the bodyguards will stay here with you.." the manager said.. Jae Joong sighed.. Junsu and Yoochun agreed..
 
 
 
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 
 
 
Annyeong! So how was it? The first chapter. Sorry for taking a very long time to update it.. Please leave a comment if you want to.. ^-^