Final

Responsibility

"I demand you take responsibility!" Changmin huffed stomping into the dorm.
"It was a moment of weakness!" Jaejoong exclaimed trying to explain his loss of control.
"Hyung," Changmin faced Jaejoong his tone serious. "You stole my first kiss." Changmin hushed Jaejoong as he made to speak. "You keep saying you couldn't help it but you still did it. It still counts. I can never get it back no matter what so take responsibility!" Jaejoong stared as Changmin closed the door to his room. That kid was so not cute.

"What am I going to do?" Jaejoong groaned as yet another day went by and Changmin was still not speaking to him.
"Take responsibility." Yunho said flipping the page in his magazine. The very picture of a carefree individual.
"How?" Jaejoong asked ignoring how at ease Yunho was with all of this. Yunho shrugged. Jaejoong glared at him and snatched the magazine from his hands and tossed it across the room.
"Hey!"
"You're leader, can't you order him to talk to me?"
"Junsu said Changmin would only talk to you if you 'took responsibility' whatever that means."
"I don't like you." Jaejoong huffed making Yunho smile.
"I love you too, boojae!" He laughed picking up his magazine.

"Ta-Dah!" Jaejoong lead Changmin to the kitchen. Changmin whimpered at the sight of every inch of available space covered with Jaejoong's delicious culinary masterpieces.
"We're okay now right?" Jaejoong asked his face hopeful.
"No."
"No?"
"No. Hyung, you are a brilliant cook. Absolutely fantastic, in fact they should go down in history as the best." Changmin nearly wept at the taste of galbitang exploded his taste buds.
"But you cook for me everyday it doesn't count."
"What about all this food?" Jaejoong asked frustrated.
"Oh, I'll still eat it." Changmin smiled.
"Brat!" Jaejoong smacked him on the head and left.


"I don't know!" Jaejoong said desperation finally getting the best of him.
"Hyung,"
"No, no, I am going to do something but I don't know how!"
"Well it was my first kiss so you have to think of something."
"You might as well just kiss me then!" Jaejoong burst out making exaggerated hand motions. He slunk down on the couch closing his eyes, exhausted by the past few days.

He had said it as a joke as pure desperation, not really meaning it. He never expected to feel the soft touch of Changmin's lips on his. He didn't expected to have Changmin's hand take residence in his hair.
Most surprising, he didn't expect to like it, to have his toes curl and his heart to race. He certainly didn't expect the disappointment that surfaced when Changmin finally pulled away.

"Hyung," Changmin said his face serious, his hand still in Jaejoong's hair. Jaejoong blinked, dazed, his eyes hazy.
"hmm?" Jaejoong finally acknowledged.
"I kissed you." Changmin said seriously.
"I know." Jaejoong cleared his throat a blush staining his cheeks.
"What?" Jaejoong asked aware of Changmin's intense stare.
"I kissed you. I didn't expect the repercussions of such an act. Now it seems it's my turn to take responsibility for what I've done." Changmin said taking Jaejoong's hands in his.
"Hyung, we have to get married!" Changmin beamed.

End

*Author's Note: Yes, I ended it just like this. Muahaha. I kept thinking about how Jaejoong stole Changmin's first kiss and this happened. Hee~ Comments would be appreciated!