Introduction

SM The Village

The SM Entertainment president has decided, in order to improve the relation between the groups, to select three boybands to live in the same block. The groups that have been chosen are, for the moment: Super Junior, SHINee and EXO. EXO will have the ground floor of the block, Super Junior will take up the second floor and SHINee will have the third floor. We hope that they will be good neighbours.

Yours sincerely,

Kim Young Min, SM Entertainment president.

 

[11:35 am, SM practice room]

MANAGER: Good job. That is all for today, pick up your belongings, I’ll see you at the van in ten minutes.

TAEMIN: Goody, new keys! I hope I don’t lose them…

KEY: If you lose them again, you don’t enter at home.

ONEW: …unless you bring chicken.

MINHO: Do you think that the new apartment will be larger?

KEY: I don’t know, but this time I won’t share my room with Taemin, I’m sick of cleaning the room in vain.

JONGHYUN: (laughs) Well, let’s go, they’re waiting for us.

[11:50 am, in front of the van]

(the door opens)

MANAGER: Where were you, guys? It’s 5 minutes late from our appointment.

KEY: Taemin didn’t find his belongings.

MANAGER: Taemin, you have lost your mobile, right? An idol can’t do this kind of things, you must be more responsible…

TAEMIN: *blablabla, it’s always the same talk. It isn’t always my fault….Well, yes, it is.*

[12:10 pm, apartment/block’s street]

MANAGER: I think you are the last ones. If I’m not mistaken, your neighbours have arrived a while ago. You have the third floor, each member have one key, only one. (Looks severely at Taemin.)

TAEMIN: (sighs)

[12:15 pm, block’s landing]

ONEW: Oh, by the Keki Fried Chicken large menu, there’s an elevator!

KEY: It makes me glad, because my baggage full of chic clothes won’t carry themselves upstairs.

TAEMIN: (pushes the elevator button)

(silence)

MINHO: Isn’t the elevator supposed to go down or something? Are you sure that you have well pushed the button?

TAEMIN: It isn’t so difficult to push a simple button. (Pushes the button)

JONGHYUN: I think that we can only do one thing…

KEY: I won’t carry my baggage upstairs to the third floor.

[12:20 pm, apartment/block’s stairs]

KEY: We have to recognize that doing exercise is healthy.

JONGHYUN: It’s very easy to say when you aren’t carrying 4 suitcases and 3 of them aren’t yours.

TAEMIN: Only two floors more, fighting!

MINHO: Wait…(looks at the elevator on the second floor).

EUNHYUK: Okay, HeeChul’s suitcases are the last ones!

ONEW: …what does that mean?

HEECHUL: Here’s a suitcase! (throws a big suitcase to EunHyuk)

EUNHYUK: (Looks at SHINee) Oh, known faces!

JONGHYUN: The elevator…(sighs)

HEECHUL: You have lost your carriage, princesses. (laughs effeminately)

EUNHYUK: But…why are you all here…with all this baggage?

KEY: Isn’t it obvious?

HEECHUL: (complains) Aaaah EunHyuk, it’s annoying that you never listen what they tell us at the breaks. And we haven’t seen the little boys yet.

MINHO: …what the…?

JONGHYUN: Can we PLEASE arrive at the third floor? This weighs a lot and if it falls downstairs, I won’t pick it up.

ONEW: True, the chicken must be put into the fridge immediately.

(HeeChul’s complains to EunHyuk are heard)

[12:30 pm, 3rd floor]

JONGHYUN: Finally! Someone, open the door, please.

MINHO: I’m opening it… (opens the door)

ONEW: Wait…the apartment is kinda…empty.

KEY: (runs to the bedroom) There isn’t a wardrobe!

JONGHYUN: Is anything there? Apart from the fridge, which our dear leader has used for the first time immediately (ironic tone).

TAEMIN: In this room there’s such a big window to the community courtyard.

KEY: There’s a courtyard? (Goes where Taemin is)

(someone shouts)

KAI: I won’t bear a home without beds nor mirrors, I refuse to do it!

TAEMIN: That voice…it’s kinda familiar.

TAO: There isn’t a wardrobe! Where am I supposed to put my Guccis?

LEETEUK: (stick out his head through the window) Well, it seems that we aren’t the only ones without furniture. (Looks at Key) It seems that you aren’t the only one without wardrobe. (laughs)

KEY: …why is Tao down there?

TAO: (goes out to the courtyard and looks at Key) Hyung, there isn’t a wardrobe!

CHANYEOL: Why are you all up there?

LEETEUK: (waves)

HEECHUL: Hello neighbours, we are without furniture!

SIWON: (stick out his head through the window together with HeeChul and LeeTeuk) Facing this case, we can only do one thing. Let’s go to IZEA!

SUHO: Ah, good idea.

SIWON: We can do that or we can pray.

HEECHUL: Well, the horse goes to pray, the rest, let’s go to IZEA!