Final

Secret Admirer

 

Chanyeol just finished his dance practice with Kai. He and Kai are in one group named ‘EXO’ with other 10 members. They will make a comeback with a new single next month so they need to practice more about the choreography.  Since he gets solo part for this comeback, he try so hard to improve his dance skill by learning from Kai. Kai is his roommate in EXO’s dorm so he more close to Kai.

“Hyung, lets eat. I’m hungry.” Kai says, patting his back.
“Go eat by yourself. I’m not hungry besides I got something to do.” Chanyeol says while putting his things into his bag.
“What is it?”
“None of your business, Kkamjong-ah.” Chanyeol says, knocking Kai’s head and walking away from him.

Chanyeol opens the door of vocal practice room silently and he sees Kris practicing his high note with Chen. He smiles and shuts the door, luckily no one sees him. He just wants to take a glimpse of Kris. Yes, he is in loves with that canadian boy. Kris opens his heart to be loved again after broke up. No one even notices about his feeling toward Kris. He just keeps his feeling deeply in his heart.

Chanyeol is waiting for Kris at the lobby of SM building, sitting on the chair while playing with his phone. Unexpectedly, Kris appears in front of him. He put his phone into the pocket, stands up and facing Kris that slightly taller than him.

“Hey, what are you doing here? Waiting for me huh?” Kris says, smirking.
“Err no. I just w-waiting for someone.“ He is stuttering, while scratching back of his head. Suddenly, he hears a loud laugh as he looks up and sees Kris is laughing at him. He try to say something but Kris cuts him off.
“You are cute. Never mind, I just asking. “ Kris speaks, patting his shoulder and walks away. Chanyeol try to stop him and to have a longer conversation with him but Kris already lost from his sight. He sits back on the chair, sighing.  All of sudden, he gets some idea to get close to Kris. He stands up and try to search for Kris.

He sees Kris just get in to a taxi and he is hailing a taxi after Kris.

“Follow that taxi.” Chanyeol says, giving an order to the taxi’s driver. The taxi that has Kris in it stops at the in front of mall. Kris gets out from the taxi after pays the fare. Chanyeol secretly follows Kris in to the mall until Kris notices him while he try to avoid him in the mall.

“Yeol, I thought you were waiting for someone at the lobby. What are you doing here?” Kris says, approaching Chanyeol from behind while Chanyeol try to run away from him.
“I w-want to buy something.” Stuttering again while saying. He just too nervous while talking to Kris. “Aish, stop it. Just be relaxed.” He screams inside his heart.

“So can you company me? I’m bored walking by myself.” Kris says while pouting making Chanyeol blushes at a moment. He is staring at Kris in awe, making Kris waving his hand over Chanyeol’s face back and forth.
“Are you daydreaming?” Kris asks. Chanyeol shakes his head.
“I have to go. See you tomorrow.” Chanyeol says, walking away from Kris.

He is hailing for taxi and gets in after. He bites his bottom lips while turning his head, looking at the mall. He smiles because he can speaks and sees Kris acting cute in front of him.

***

“Kkamjong-ah~” Chanyeol calling for Kai. Kai is brushing his teeth at that time, walking toward him.
“Wae?” He asks.
“I---“ Chanyeol pauses for a long time.

“You what? Can you say it quickly? I dont have time to wait for your silent.” Kai sitting at the edge of his bed after brushing his teeth. He is ready to get some sleep after the hectic day.

“I love someone.” Chanyeol says, making Kai’s eyes wide open.
“Wow just wow. Who is it?” Kai says.
“Its Kris.”
“That canadian boy?” Kai asks and Chanyeol nodding after.
“But he doesnt feel same way as mine.”
“Why do you say like that?” Kai asks.

“I think he just thinks me as a friend only. What should I do, Kkamjong-ah?” Chanyeol bites his pillow.
“Confess to him. Its the best way. I want to sleep. Good night!” Kai says while pulling the blanket over his head.

Chanyeol looks at Kai blankly.

***

“Hyung~” Chanyeol calls. Kris walking out from the SM building, turns his head toward Chanyeol.
“Yes?” Kris answers.
“Can you company me to walk?” Chanyeol smiles sheepishly while saying.
“Sure!” Kris says.

They are being silent while walking together. Kris is playing with his phone while Chanyeol having a deep talk with himself in his mind, what he needs to say toward Kris. Chanyeol try to open his mouth to say something but Kris cuts him off.
“Hey, how about playing catch me if you can? I’m bored.” Kris says, smiling. Chanyeol bites his bottom lips and nodding after.

Kris running backward while trying to lure Chanyeol to catch him. All of sudden, Chanyeol stops and screams his name.

“Kris hyung!” Chanyeol screams. Kris stops running and turns around.
“Yes?” Kris answers.
“I LOVE YOU!” Chanyeol screams but unfortunately Kris cant hears him due to sound of car horn.
“I cant hear you. Dont stop or I win for this game.” Kris says, laughing and running backward again facing Chanyeol.

All of sudden, Kris slips and falls down on the street.

BAM!

He try to get up but a car with unbelievable speed hit him. Theres blood all over his body. Chanyeol rushing off to Kris after saw Kris got hit by the car.

“HYUNG!” He screams.
“HYUNG!” He screams again while putting Kris’s head over his lap.

“SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!” He screams and cries at that moment.

***

Kai touch Chanyeol’s shoulder making his body jolts. Chanyeol is crying beside Kris’s bed while holding his hand. The doctor says Kris loses a lot of blood and its been two days Kris is unconscious.

“He’s fine. Don’t worry.” Kai says, try to give some spirit. Chanyeol gives a fake smile to Kai as he put his head back on the bed.
“Its been two days and you didnt get enough sleep. You even skipped your meal too. “ Kai says.
“You need a rest too, hyung.” Kai adds. But Chanyeol freezes on his spot, doesnt give any reaction. Kai sighs as he walking out from the room.

“Hyung, please wake up. I still didnt confess to you about my feeling. I need you. Please have some mercy on me.” His heart whispers as tears running down his cheek and falls down on Kris’s hand. Suddenly, he feels Kris’s hand moves.

“Hyung~” Chanyeol speaks as he wipes his tears with the back of his hand.  Kris opens his eyes slowly and staring at Chanyeol.
“Hyung, are you okay? Wait, I call for the doctor.” Chanyeol ready to stand up and walking out from the room but Kris grabs his hand.

“I want to tell you something.” Kris says with husky voice.
“What is it?” Chanyeol stops, looking at Kris.
“Closer to my lips.” Kris speaks with difficult. Chanyeol put his ear over Kris’s lips.
“Even closer.” Kris says with y husky voice, making Chanyeol shivers. He put his ear close to Kris’s lips.

CHUP!

Kris gives a peck to Chanyeol’s cheek while smiling. Chanyeol put his hand over his cheek. He is blushing and his face as red as tomatoes that time.
“Hyung, what are you doing?” Chanyeol asks, his hand still over his cheek.
“I know you like me. Kai has told me everything.”

“Besides I like you too.” Kris adds. Chanyeol looks down on the floor. He feels so embarrassed right now, his heart feels like jumping out from the ribcage.

“Be mine?” Kris says while caressing Chanyeol’s hand. Chanyeol nodding after while looking down to the floor. He feels he is the happiest man in the world at that moment.

 

*** I dont know why I need to put Kai in this fanfic.. hehe xD

Thanks for reading and sorry if this story is not really good. It was my first time writing :(

DO SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT ^^



***pic not mine, credit to rightful owner***