We Meet!!!

My Arranged Fiance

Chapter 1

Kris POV

I am Wu YiFan is the owner of the Wu Industries but you can call me Kris. I'm at the th airport and of course I'm going back to Seoul from USA. I have been here about a month, now on a business trip. I am waiting in the lounge. After an hour, now I am in the plane waiting for it to fly.

     "Excuse me Sir?" 

    I got startle by the sound. I looked back and saw a very beautiful young lady standing beside the chair.

    " Is this seat 1B?" She asked in a very good English accent. I bought both of the seat, 1A & 1B because I don't like to sit with another person so how could her seat be right here when I already buy it?

    " Oh! Yes it is" After hearing my answer, she quickly puts her bag at the cabinet and down beside me.

    " Is this your seat ms.?" I asked 

    " Ohh! actually it isn't but a lady back at the economic part is pregnant and I wanted to switch seat with her but the flight attendant said that if I want to still sit in the business class, I can but actually this seat is already accupied. It's just the owner couldn't come so it is free but I also need to pay extra money. She also said that the seat owner is your friend so--" She pushed.

    " So??"

    " So would you mind sitting over her?"

She asked me. I could hear nervousness in her voice, I felt guilty seeing her like this.

    "  Yes sure! I don't mind it at all." I replied with a smile.

     " Really ?? Thank you!" She said happily while holding my hand. I smiled. When she realize she was holding my hand, she release my hand and turn away with a blush on her face.

    " My name is Kris." I introduce my self.

    " Oh hi! I'm Sooyoung " She smiled at me 

    " Nice to meet you ! " We shaked hand 

We contianue our conversation in English for about half an hour.

    " Where are you from Sooyoung?" I asked 

    " Oh! I am korean but I studied in USA and now I have finished school so  I came and visit my family" She replied.

    " Well i am too!" I said in korean 

    " Well I am surprise that you are a korean when you don't look like one at all !"

    " I heard that alot " She replied but this time is a korean.

She turn and read her book. There are silence between us. Untile I felt something on my shoulder.