Getting To Know You

I Got A Feeling

"Why are we here?" You stared up at the small apartment building in front of you. You gasped when an idea formed in your mind. You looked at Feeldog, taking a small step away from him. "Are you going to do something?"

He looked at you weirdly before pushing your forehead back. "Idiot. I'm not going to do anything to you. Since we don't know each other that well, I decided to just take you to my house and we can talk about each other." 

"Why not just go to a public place? Where everyone can see us?" You raised an eyebrow at him, not giving up the idea that he was planning something.

He groaned and wrapped an arm around you. "Would you calm down? I'm not going to do anything to you." 

You were still cautious about this but you decided to relax a bit.

"I could though. If you want me to." He whispered into your ear, smirking at you.

He slightly pulled away to look at your body. *I have to admit. She really is hot.* He his lips out of habit.

Your eyes widened as you quickly pulled your plaid to cover your chest. "Yah!" 

He laughed at your reaction. "I'm just kidding! I won't do anything to you. I promise! Besides, it took me forever to try and convince Raehwan to let me bring you here. Have a little trust in me okay?"

Before you could protest, he grabbed your hand and pulled you towards the building. You could feel your heart beat faster when the two of you entered the building. It wasn't the cleanest building but it wasn't overly dirty either.

"You're shaking." He told you. *Is she really that worried? Maybe I should try to calm her down.* He slightly tightened his hold on your hand. 

You apologized and tried pulling your hand away from him but he wouldn't let you. *Why isn't he letting me go?* After a few more tries, you decided to just let him hold your hand. You let him lead you up a flight of stairs and down a hallway until you reached a door that had the number '421' on it. 

"This is where you live?" You asked him as he let go of your hand while taking his keys out. He nodded in reply.

"Wait." You grabbed his arm, stopping him from unlocking the door. 

He looked at you, waiting for you to speak. 

"What about your parents? I don't really want to deal with adults right now." You told him as you bit your lip.

He sighed and pulled his hand away from yours, proceeding with unlocking and opening the door. "You don't have to worry about that." He whispered as he entered the apartment.

You blinked your eyes in confusion. *What does he mean by that?* You followed him and entered his home, closing the door behind you.

The apartment was small but cozy. Beside you was a small closet that had jackets hanging from the top and shoes on shelves at the bottom. *He's so neat...* There was a couch and television in the living room. You could even see a bookshelf in the corner. The kitchen has a small counter and the usual appliances, but he had no dining table. You saw a small hallway leading to 3 doors in the middle.  *Probably the bathroom and bedrooms.* You thought to yourself.

"What are you doing just standing there? Take your shoes off and go sit on the couch." Feeldog said as he threw his jacket on a seat and went towards the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

You nodded and took your shoes off, walking into the living room while continuing to look around. You walked towards the bookshelf and saw lots of movies lined up neatly.

*He has so much movies...* You looked through the different movies he had. *He must love watching movies.* You assumed as you took one out of the shelf. Your eyes widened at the cover. *Human Centipede?* You stuck your tongue out in disgust before putting the DVD back.

You looked at the picture frames placed on the top shelf and took hold of one that had two adorable little boys on it.

*So cute.* You smiled at the picture. Both the boys had huge smiles on their faces while they stretched their arms out as if they were cheering for something. *I wonder which one is Gwangsuk.* 

"Do you want anything to eat or drink?" You heard him ask behind you.

You quickly placed the picture frame back where it belongs and turned around to look at him. "Nope. I'm okay." You smiled and took a seat on the couch.

Suddenly, your phone rang. You took it out and looked at the screen, seeing 'Hwannie Oppa' in bold letters at the top. You pressed the accept button.

"Oppa! What is it?" You talked into the phone while looking at Feeldog, who took a seat on the couch beside you.

"Are you at Feeldog's place yet?" You could hear worry in his voice.

You chuckled and nodded, realizing a second later that he couldn't see you. "Yes. I am." You told him.

Feeldog stayed quiet and tried to listen in on the conversation.

"You guys better not do anything. Remember what I said! I better not wake up tomorrow and find out you guys are suddenly a couple!" Raehwan said in a clear and demanding voice.

You rolled your eyes at his behaviour. "That will never happen oppa. Can you please calm down?" You replied.

Feeldog looked away from you, moving his attention elsewhere. *That will never happen? I doubt that. She'll probably fall for me soon.* He smirked at the thought. *Not that I care anyways.* He placed his glass of water on the coffee table.

After a few more minutes of being lectured over the phone by Raehwan, he finally ended the call after making sure that Feeldog would safely bring you home afterwards. Though you were against the idea and tried forcing Raehwan to pick you up instead, he admitted that he had a date with someone.

*I can't believe a date is more important to him. I even have to bother Feeldog to bring me home.* You sighed and slipped your phone back into your purse.

"So, what are we doing?" You asked as you turned around to face Feeldog.

He shrugged and reached for the remote controller. "I don't really know how this whole introducing thing works." He said as he the television. "I usually don't have to introduce myself to people since everyone knows me." 

You rolled your eyes at him. *So confident.* 

"You do know that all those people only know your name and face right?" You looked at him.

He shrugged. "Does it matter? At least they know me." 

You sighed. "I don't want to just know your face and name. I actually want to know who you are." You explained to him, emphasizing the word 'you'.

"Are you that interested in me?" He smirked at you.

"What!" You could feel yourself blush. "N-no! I just want to get close to you because you're best friends with Raehwan oppa. Nothing more." 

He chuckled and looked away. "Then think of something that we could do to get to know each other."

You looked down and played with your hands, not knowing what to do. 

"How about we play 20 questions?" He suggested. 

"Doesn't matter with me. I'm fine with anything." You told him.

He leaned back onto the couch. "I think that's too boring. Help me think of something else." 

You looked at the screen of the television and tried thinking of something the two of you could do to get to know each other. You started focusing on thinking of an idea. Before you knew it, 30 minutes has passed without any progress whatsoever. 

There was no sound in the room besides the television.

You turned around to face your companion. "Feeldog, this is---" You were cut off by the sight of a sleeping Feeldog.

*Oh...* You covered your mouth, trying not to make any sounds as to not wake him up. You slowly leaned in closer towards him.

You stared at his sleeping face. "How can someone look so good while sleeping?" You whispered to yourself.

You could feel yourself begin to blush before you realized what you were doing. You quickly moved and looked away from him. 

"Why is it that every time I stare at him, I always blush?" You whispered to yourself. "Wait. Why do I even stare at him?" You mentally slapped yourself. 

Since Feeldog has fallen sleep on you, you decided to explore around his apartment. You knew it would be rude to look around his home without him knowing, but it would be better than watching television or staring at him until he woke up again. *If he ever wakes up anyways.* You thought to yourself as you entered the kitchen.

There wasn't much to look at around the kitchen but you decided to check how much food he had. You started out by opening all of the cabinets.

"There's nothing in here but ramyun..." You said as you opened a cabinet.

When you opened the one beside it, it had a few cups, bowls, and plates stacked up in it. 

"How about I check what's in the fridge." You walked over to the refridgerator and opened it, revealing a few stacks of meat and vegetables, water, milk, and eggs. 

You closed the door, stunned by the amount of food in his home. *I would probably die if I lived here.* You thought of the amount of food you ate in a day. 

"Let's go check the bedrooms." You decided and looked to make sure that Feeldog was still asleep before proceeding towards the doors you saw in the hallway.

You opened the first door to your left and saw the bathroom. *Nothing interesting in here.* You closed the door, turning to open the next door you saw.

Inside the room was a desk, a bookshelf, and a huge cabinet. You entered the room and walked towards the cabinets, opening it. Inside, his clothes were neatly hung up. There were snapbacks lined up neatly on top of the drawers.

You took a hold of on and placed it on your head, turning to look at yourself on the mirror that was on the wall beside the cabinet.

You smiled and fixed your clothes, posing in the mirror. "I look good~" You confidently winked at yourself before giggling. "I'm so weird." You turned away from the mirror.

You put the snapback back in the cabinet before closing it. 

You turned around and walked towards the desk, seeing stacks of papers with drawings on it.

"Wah~ These look cool." You stared at a drawing in awe as you held it up. 

*Did Gwangsuk draw all of these?* You looked at the bottom of the paper and saw the word 'Feeldog' written neatly. *I guess he did draw all of these himself.* You were amazed at his drawking skills. You looked at every drawing until you came across a sketch book that was at the very bottom of the stacks. 

You curiously picked it up and turned to the front page. Your eyes widened at the drawing of a beautiful woman. *Who is this?* The woman was very beautiful in your opinion. You turned to the next pages and saw the same woman in every drawing only with different poses and expressions each time. 

"What are you doing in here?" 

You slightly jumped up in shock before turning around to find Feeldog standing by the door.

"I-I w-was just..." You pointed at all his drawings on the desk.

Feeldog saw his sketchbok in your hands and quickly walked over to take it away from you. He slapped it shut and threw it onto the desk, staring at you with a serious expression on his face.

"Who said you can come in here?" He sounded angry. 

You gulped and tried to think of a proper answer to his question. *I'm dead.* You stared at the fire that could be seen in his eyes.

Suddenly, he started to move closer to you. You took a step back but each time you did, he would step even closer. Before you knew it, your back was against the wall and his face was only inches away from yours.

*Is he going to break his promise?* You thought nervously. You could feel your heart beating faster and your hands sweating.

"Next time you come in here," He slammed his hand on the wall beside your head, leaning in even more closer to you. "I won't let you off." He whispered angrily.

You eagerly nodded, trying to push yourself more into the wall to add the space between the two of you. You lifted your arms up to cover your body.

Feeldog looked down to stare at your lips, seeing it shaking out of fear. He couldn't stop the smirk from forming on his face as he pulled away from you and turned around to walk out of the room. Once he was out of the room, he let out a heavy breath and smiled at the thought of your scared expression. *She's so cute when she's scared.*

On the other hand, you were trying to stop your beating heart as you kept breathing heavily, trying to calm yourself down.

"See Jihyo! I told you it was a bad idea to look around his home without permission." You scolded yourself as you gave your forehead a flick. "Ow." You winced as you began to rub the spot. 

*That hurt.* You pouted at your stupidity. 

"Are you going to stay in there the whole time?" You heard Feeldog yell from outside.

You quickly walked out of the room, closing the door behind you. You fixed your hair before walking into the living room, biting your lip as you looked at Feeldog.

"I'm really sorry. It was wrong for me to go into that room without your permission." You sighed.

He chuckled and shook his head at you. "I was just playing with you. I'm not mad." He smiled at you.

You pouted and went to sit beside him on the couch, giving him a punch on the arm.

"Yah! What was that for?" He asked. 

You crossed your arms over your chest. "I thought you were really mad! You scared me!" You raised your voice at him. 

He laughed and pinched your cheeks. "Aigo~ You're so cute when you're mad!"

You sneered at him before giving him another punch on the arm. "That's for scaring me." 

He laughed before a serious expression could be seen on his face. "I wasn't all joking though. Next time, don't touch that sketchbook without permission."

You blinked at him in confusion. Suddenly, you remembered the drawings of the woman. You opened your mouth to ask him who she was until you decided that maybe it would be wrong to do so. You closed your mouth, sitting properly in your seat. *I can ask him next time. For now, I'll just be patient.*

"Alright. I won't." You smiled at him. 

He nodded and returned the smile, turning his to the television.

You stared at him. *You're a really mysterious person Gwangsuk.* You looked around his home again. *For one thing, you told me not to worry about your parents. Second, you barely have anything in your kitchen. Third, you have this weird addiction to movies.* You turned to look at the bookshelf filled with movies. *Fourth, you have a talent in drawing. And lastly, you're extremely scary when you're mad.* 

You turned to look back at Feeldog again, who was busy smiling at the screen of the television. Without knowing, you were beginning to stare at him again. You looked over his facial features, seeing no flaws.

*What else do I not know about you?* You tilted your head to the side.

"Stop staring at me. I know I'm handsome." He turned to smirk and wink at you.

You rolled your eyes at him, turning away and moving your attention elsewhere.

*I forgot. You're also a total flirt.*