iii : valentine's day?

girls with aegyo

"Oppa..." The girl blushed as she held out the fairly large box of chocolates, her rosy cheeks turning even darker red as she smiled. "Please accept this gift." Dongwoon stared at her as she puffed out her cheeks in an attempt to be cute with a bored expression on his face. h

"Thank you." He spoke politely before taking the box and placing it on his desk, right beside the large pile of gifts. Turning wihtout a second glance at the girl of her present, he walked off, no doubt to find a way to hide from the rest of the girls who would try and hunt him down for their gifts.


Just like almost every other morning, Eunmi was walking down the hallways in school, one hand holding the strap og her bag while the other was clutching onto the bag filled with her gifts when she overheard a girl crying. Her first reaction was to go and help, to figure out what was wrong but then she heard her speaking.

"I can't believe it! Why doesn't Dongwoon oppa like me? He barely glanced at me when I gave him the chocolates!" She complained to her friend.

"Gayoung-ah, it's alright." Ah, so it was Gayoung, the girl who had been partners with her in biology but spent all her time glaring at her with venemous eyes.

"Chaerin, he didn't even think I was cute! I tried so hard and he doesn't even notice me!" Gayoung wailed, and even though Eunmi wasn't really friends with her, she couldn't help but feel bad.

"You know Dongwoon sunbae doesn't like aegyo." Chaerin reminded her patiently, although her woulds only made her friend make a sound in protest.

"Then what about that Choi Eunmi?" Gayoung exclaimed in frustration. "She's so cute that people call her the aegyo princess in school and Dongwoon oppa doesn't mind!"

"Everyone knows that she's the exception." Chaerin's words made Eunmi freeze, suddenly listening with rapt attention as she tried to ignore the guilty feeling for eavesdropping. "Dongwoon sunbae doesn't like all girls with aegyo, except for Choi Eunmi. Now come on, we're going to be late for homeroom if we don't hurry up."

Not wanting to get caught, Eunmi rushed off, more confused than ever.


Throughout the whole entire day, Eunmi seemed to be spacing out, barely paying attention in her classes like she normally would. Instead of taking careful notes and answering questions, she would look out the window, a faraway look in her eyes. Gayoung and Chaerin's conversation kept on repeating in her mind, making her think over almost everything in her friendship with Dongwoon. Unlike how she planned, her day was already off to a bad start. She even missed her teacher calling on her to answer the question on the board! If it weren't for Kyungmi, her partner in math class, she would've gotten into a lot of trouble. When the bell finally rang, signaling for her lunch period, she felt a strange rush of uncomfort instead of relief like she normally felt. She packed her things slowly and was one of the last to leave the class, dragging her feet slowly as she made her way to her locker.

"Annyeong~" She heard someone exclaim when she was closing the locker and looked up to see Kyungmi with a sunny smile on her face as she rushed over to her side. "I was wondering if you wanted to walk to the cafeteria with me."

The two girls walked side by side, although Eunmi remained uncharacteristically silent as Kyungmi chattered on. If the younger girl noticed something wrong, she didn't mention it, but when they were almost at the lunch room, she suddenly turned to her.

"Unnie, do you want to eat lunch with me today?" She asked Eunmi with concern laced in her voice. Eunmi blinked slowly, before giving her dongsaeng a comforting smile.

"I'm sorry, Kyungie. I already promised Yoseob oppa that I would sit with them today." She spoke apologetically, feeling guilty as Kyungmi pouted. "Maybe tomorrow?"

The younger girl's expression immediately brightened after that, and with a quick hug and a happy wave, she was walking towards her own table, where a certain boy was waiting for him with his eyes focused on his laptop and killing zergs. Once her dongsaeng was gone, Eunmi felt the unsettling feeling inher stomach grow as she started walking to the B2ST table.

-------------------------------

I swear that I'll update soon! ;________;

thank for you, yousupporting me!