ii : just another day

girls with aegyo

The bell rang, signaling the end of the school day, and almost immediately, students started rushing out of the entrance, chattering and talking to their friends. One girl in particular, seemed to be in a rush, almost running into other students. Suddenly, she stops and her eyes light up as a sunny smile appears on her face.

"Oppa~" Eunmi giggled, throwing her arms around Dongwoon once she reached him. "Annyeong~!" Instead of pushing her away, like most of the students had seen Dongwoon do when other girls would bother him, he merely laughed, pinching her cheek as she puffed them out adorably. Dimples showing, she continued on to wrap her arms around one of his, humming happily as they started walking. Although it was certainly something that would catch anyone's attention, to get a chance to see the Son Dongwoon, the so called Arabian prince of the school, allow such a cute girl cling to him but by now, all the students were used to it. After all, Choi Eunmi and Son Dongwoon were best friends and they certainly didn't make a secret of it.

"Do you want to get some ice cream, Eunmi-ah?" He asked her, feeling her excitement as she nodded eagerly, a twinkle in her eyes as she did so. "Let's go then. We can get some on our way home." He responded, listening to Eunmi rant on happily with a smile on his face.

Most people would think that the person who was walking with Eunmi was not Dongwoon at all. It must've been an imposter. Dongwoon would never let someone get so close to him, right? Well unfortunately for all his fangirls, they're wrong. No matter how many people tried to explain the logic under their strong friendship, there never seemed to be the right answer. It didn't change a thing anyway. Even if the whole entire school population spent all their time trying to figure something as impossible as this out, it would still remain the same. Son Dongwoon, maknae of the kingka group B2ST, had a soft spot for his best friend Choi Eunmi, and that would certainly never change.


AN : It's just a short little chapter to highlight their relationship. :D It's probably really rushed but I hope some of you find it sweet~ :P This is a writing style I've been trying to figure out so tell me what you think of this chapter, please? ^^ I know that there aren't a lot of Dongwoon x OC fics on asianfanfics but I'm hoping to change that! xD

By the way, there's this awesome Dongwoon fanfic on winglin. I don't really know if you're read it before but I'll share the link anyways! It's so beautiful~ ;_____;

So, read it and enjoy it's super awesomeness! ^^ (It's called "Within the Cube Family" and it's just...... so amazing :3 )

Thanks so much for commenting and subscribing :D