Chapter Eight

Spoilt Prince

"What are you smiling about?" Doojoon asked as Kikwang walked into the room.

"Nothing" He wasn't going to say so but he was thankful towards Dongwoon for making him go to the brunette, she had easily brightened his sour mood. On the plus side he'd snuck her underwear into his pocket before leaving her room, it could come in handy for blackmailing her in the future.

"Let him be, let's not spoil his mood" Junhyung interupted walking into the living room area with a tray of food and drinks.

"What's all that for?" Kikwang eyed the food suspiciously. Junhyung never offered to get drinks and food.Ever.

"Looks like we're going to be pulling a few all-nighters. We don't know when they'll try to hack our sytems again, but I for one am not going to starve" Junhyung answered rolling his eyes at Kikwang's suspicion.

"He's got a point. We might have to schedule shifts so we can squeeze in some sleep." Dongwoon added looking up from his computer.

"I can take the first shift then, since I'm the oldest" Doojoon offered, everyone else taking this as their cue to eat and drink before catching up on some sleep.

"I'll be outside" Standing Kikwang headed towards the double doors that lead out onto a small balcony, giving them a perfect view of the school's large field. Being the school's prince and having a wealthy father had its perks. He looked out into the night sky his arms slung over the railings, oddly wishing the brunette was there with him in his embrace. Where the hell did that idea come from?

"Looks like you guys are in good terms again?"

Turning his head he watched as Dongwoon made his way over leaning against the railings facing the double doors.

"Something like that."

"I'll just take that as a yes."

"Any new leads?"

"Not yet. But its certain that they're in Korea, a branch of the same people trying to break in overseas."

There was a comfortable silence as the two boys let the topic drift, the cool wind blowing against their cheeks. Dongwoon watched as his friend closed his eyes a small smile playing on his lips. He'd never seen him so calm and happy before, not until Summer came.

"You're thinking of her aren't you?" Dongwoon teased, amused as the smile quickly turned into a straight line.

"What? Why would I think of her?" Scoffing the male stormed back inside, the younger male chuckling to himself as he followed him, watching as Kikwang shoved Junhyung off the couch and flopped onto it pretending to sleep.

If he could take a wild guess, was it possible that Kikwang was slowly falling for Choi Summer?

...

Dongho pulled up in front of his house. Hopping out he headed over to the passengers door opening it for the brunette before proceeding to grab her bag from the backseat.

Shutting the door behind the brunette as she entered he told her to make herself comfortable as he headed off with her bags into one of the rooms, before passing through the living room again to enter his own room.

"Hey Summer I'm just going to get changed. Help yourself to anything you want"

"Thanks Dongho" smiling she settled into the sofa as he walked into his room.

As soon as the door was shut behind him he reached for his phone, quickly dialling a number. Sitting on the edge of his bed he started to his shirt as he waited for the other line to pick up.

"What's up?"

"Kevin?"

"Yeah, Kiseop's busy. Why'd you ring?"

"Let Kiseop know I have Summer at my place for the weekend. Ask him if Lee was ever close to Summer."

"Why? Did he do something to her?"

"I can't say but I saw him leave her dorm when I picked her up."

"Seriously? . I didn't think she'd move on from Kiseop so fast, aren't they still dating?"

"They are. I don't think its her though, besides it's not like Kiseop ever calls her."

"Like I said he's busy. I'll let him know, talk to you later."

Shutting off his phone he tossed it onto his bed, heading for his closet.

In the living room Summer had switched on the television, flicking through channels when Dongho stuck his head out.

"Hey, you hungry?"

...

"Who was that?"

"Uh it was Dongho, said something about Summer spending the weekend at his place and get this, he saw Kikwang leaving her dorm room when he went to pick her up"

There was no reply as Kevin turned to give the other male a quizzical look.

"What?"

"Lee Kikwang was in your girlfriend's room" Kevin repeated hoping to see a reaction.

When Kiseop continued to stare back blankly Kevin gave a frustrated sigh while shaking his head at Kiseop.

"Dude. That's your cue to call her."

...

The weekend had gone by smoothly for the brunette, with Dongho being the perfect host. Most of their weekend had consisted of movie marathons and more importantly the brunette enjoying Dongho's food. The boy had amazing cooking skills. Kiseop had finally rung her, apologizing continuously about his lack of  contact which he made up for with sweet talk. She missed him but Kikwang had recently been occupying her enough with his motives to steer her thoughts away from her boyfriend.

Pulling up in front of the schools gates Dongho turned off the engine before jumping out to open the brunette's door, then proceeding to grab her bags from his trunk.

"I can take them" Summer smiled as she grabbed her things from Dongho.

"Are you sure? I mean I can take them to your dorm..."

"It's fine Dongho, you've already done a lot for me this weekend. Besides you need to go to your meeting it seemed pretty urgent."

"Uh just some stuff I need to attend." He smiled back 

"Go you'll  be late, and thanks for everything"

"Bye Summer"

The brunette watched Dongho jump back into his car, starting the engine he waved at the female before driving off. She waited till she couldn't see his car before dragging her things towards her dorm, not noticing a man with two larger men in suits blocking the entrance.

"Miss Summer?" The man interrupted. 

Summer stopped in her steps to give the three men a weird look. If anything they kind of looked suspicious, she wondered how the school security had let them in.

"Are you Miss Summer?" the man asked again

"Y-yeah?"

"Hi" he smiled "I'm Park Chanyeol. I work for the young master Lee Kikwang..." Summer raised her hand to stop the man from continuing, anything with the mention of Lee Kikwang meant bad news to her no wonder the school security let them in.

"I don't want to hear it" she smiled back apologetically before continuing to drag her things towards the entrance only to have the two large men block her way again.

"Miss Summer, please. It'll make our job easier if you abide with the masters request." He continued. Sighing the brunette turned around to face him again.

"What will he do to you guys if I don't follow what he wants?"

"He's most likely going to fire us Miss"

"Ugh, fine. What does the spoilt brat want this time?"

"Well he's requested that you move in to his dorm." He explained

"What?! No way, I'm sorry about your job but I'm perfectly fine in my own room" This time the brunette stepped around the two men and headed towards her dorm ignoring the men who stood and watched her.

"That jerk. Who does he think he is? Move in with him? Please" Frustrated the brunette rambled on as she made her way down the hall. When she reached her door she took in a deep breath, trying to calm herself down.

Sighing again she put her key into the slot before shoving her door open. Not really paying attention to her surroundings Summer threw her bags onto her floor before heading towards her window to push the curtains aside.  Boy was she going to give Kikwang an earful when she saw him after the two weeks. He barely knew her, only ever forcing kisses on her and now he wanted her to move in?

Shaking her head in frustration the brunette closed her eyes to clear her mind, blindly making her way to her bed she took a seat on the edge only to feel herself fall, her landing harshly on the floor.

"What the?" Opening her eyes Summer gaped as she took in the sight of her empty room.

"I tried to tell you Miss. We can't take no for an answer and the master had us move your things while you were gone" Turning towards her door she saw Chanyeol and the two large men once again standing by the doorway.

"Please assist Miss Summer to her new room"

"But. The school..."

"The school has been informed and they see no problem in the young masters request, however it is possible that if you refuse you may be expelled"

"That's ridiculous!"

"I'm verry sorry Miss." Chanyeol gave the young female a sincere smile. Great she had no choice but to agree. She'd rather  get expelled but her father would bombard her with questions. She could clearly see her father giving her weird looks for being expelled under the circumstances of refusing to stay in a boys dorm.

...

"So did you take care of Summer?"

"Yeah. I sent Chanyeol out to sort it out for me" Kikwang replied as he watched the boys rush about his living room. They had moved their things into one of Kikwang's houses to carry out their first operation and Dongwoon had been pestering him about Summer's safety. 

"That's good. I assume he's got guards to watch over her while we're here?"

"Something like that" Kikwang smirked at his friend

"You know what? I'm not going to ask. I'm just going to trust that she'll be safe for the next two weeks."

"Hey, we've got something" Hyunseung interrupted.

"What is it?" Dongwoon answered as they joined Hyunseung at the computer screen.

"It looks like we've found our possible hackers, they didn't really do a good job at covering the tracks... it's almost as if they want us to find them."

"I don't know... why would they try to hack in and seem to possibly want to be discovered at the same time?" Kikwang asked perching on the arm of the couch

"Beats me" Yoseob added his mouth half full with a sandwhich "But this could be interesting"

"Who are they?" Doojoon asked

"Song's Enterprise"

"No " Junhyung exclaimed from the other side of the room

"What is it?"

"I expected the others to ask but you Kikwang? You should know this company."

"Well sorry Sherlock but I don't really give a about the things that go on with Lee's business."

"Just explain already" Doojoon cut in

"Okay sheesh. Song's Enterprise is Korea's second leading hotel industry after your fathers. Promoting everything from hotels to resorts across Korea..."

"How is that any different from what Lee is doing" Kikwang interrupted

"Let me finish." Fixing a glare on kikwang before continuing again. "The thing is Song's Enterprise is run by Song Hye Kyo."

"Was'nt she on the cover of  Vogue for their 'Powerful woman of Korea Issue a few months ago'?"

At this point everyone had turned to face Hyunseung with weird looks.

"What? A guy can't read Vogue?"

Shaking his head Junhyung continued "Anyway Song Hye Kyo isn't your typical woman, as Hyunseung has mentioned she's powerful. She's been neck at neck with your father's company since before we were born. And if what I've read in some of the old articles I searched up are true, it seems there's a rumour that this heated conflict between the two industries may have started from a dating scandal they had a few years before you were born, it involved your father, Song Hye Kyo and your mother. She was together with your father when he opened business, soon leaving to fulfill her dreams or so the article states. This is where you come into the picture a few years later with your mother, but there's never any mention of what happened to your moth- ugh...Yoseob! why'd you-...oh "

The room had gone silent as the boys each took turns to look at Kikwang who had remained silent. His father had never told him any of this but again he hadn't bothered to ask. His thoughts were running lines, trying to make connections. Why did this news bother him so much? 

"Hey man, you okay?" Dongwoon lay a reassuring hand on his friends shoulder.

The boys were finding it hard to absorb these new facts. Something just didn't make sense.

"Yeah. I just need some air." Standing he left the room and headed outside to the poolside he just needed air. grabbing his mobile he dialled a number and listened to the ringing line.

"Please pick up" He whispered.

______________________________________________________________________________________

a/n: Hey yooooo I AM SO SORRY!! I just got back from a 3 week trip to Samoa on Friday so I had no time to update the last 3 weeks and few days... anywho sorry this chapter is a bit boring but I need to get it out of the way for the next one :) so please bare with me. HUGE HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY GIRL SOOYOUNG!!! <3 lol. Enjoy~

P.S: I swear this chapter had me so confused lol so I won't be surprised if you guys are too... heads up for SooKwang moments in the next chapter ^^ 

-throws younglove everywhere-

your pancakeu loving author youngvee