Will you?

Waterfall

            Eric exited the restaurant and paced towards his car. While he was walking, he saw a familiar figure in a car.

            Of course, it was Hyesung.

            His head was down on the wheel (what do you call the thing? Opps), Eric realized from that guy was feeling blue. He made a decision; to stalk that guy. He went to his car and sat there until Hyesung started driving out of the space.

“Where will he be going to?” Eric mumbled when he started to follow Hyesung.

            Eric followed the car without knowing a destination until he realized that Hyesung was driving towards the park where the both of them met after years.

            Hyesung parked his car and walked into the park, Eric just mimicked his actions.

            The older guy saw Hyesung standing in front of the waterfall, with both hands hidden in his blazer pocket. He could see Hyesung’s face from afar; it was like how he remembered it. Just that this time, the expression was a different one, he was sad.

            Just moments later, Hyesung walked towards Eric’s direction, and the one hiding panicked. Luckily he managed to hide himself from Hyesung’s sight and he watch Hyesung walked back to his car.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

            Eric followed Hyesung until he was in the car park below his apartment. He quickly sneaked into the crowd who were waiting for the lift.

I am so lucky that there are a lot of people now.’ Eric thought and mentally cheered.

            When they got into the lift, Eric tried to stay near to Hyesung, so that he wouldn’t lose him.

            He got off after Hyesung did. After Hyesung opened the apartment door, Eric rushed towards that direction and pushed Hyesung into his place. Then, slammed the door.

            Eric pushed Hyesung onto a wall, covered his mouth just in time before he screams and pinned both hands on top of.

“Shh… Don’t worry.” Eric whispered and removed his hands from Hyesung’s mouth.

“Why.. Why are you here?” Hyesung’s voice trembled with Eric’s face just inches away from him .

“Don’t ask...” Eric replied.

            His face slowly advanced forward, his lips getting closer to Hyesung. The guy who got pinned, shut his eyes tight and waited for what he was expecting.

            Their lips touched, after years.

            Eric started moving his lips slowly, picking up the speed. Hyesung replied to the kiss, moving together with the other. Eric’s tongue searched its way to Hyesung’s lips, asking for permission to enter. Hyesung parted his lips without a second thought and tilted his head a bit to allow Eric to deepen the kiss.

            Eric let go of Hyesung’s hands, circled both of his hands around Hyesung’s waist and pulled him closer. Hyesung hanged his arms around Eric’s neck. Hyesung’s heart fluttered when he felt Eric lips on his, for that moment, he knew that Eric was really still in love with him. He loved that moment, he didn’t want it to end, how he wished time could just stop there for him to taste Eric’s lips.

            Eric broke away after a good few minutes of kissing.

“Hyesung-ah.” Eric whispered on Hyesung’s lips, “You’re Hyesung, right?”

            Hyesung nodded.

“Why did you refuse to admit that you are Hyesung?”

“I… I was scared…” Hyesung backed off a bit and looked down, his eyes started to become watery, “you only wanted to be friends.”

            Tears started to form and streamed down his face, “I love you. I want you…. To be mine.” He spoke in short sentences, and closed his eyes tighter.

            Hyesung felt Eric’s lips on his face, Eric was kissing the tears away.

“Hyesung-ah, open your eyes.” Hyesung opened him and saw the person he longed for in front of him.

“I love you too… Will you be mine from now on?” Eric looked into Hyesung eyes.

 

--------

Dear Readers,

I'm really sorry for not updating for so long. I really am. I was pretty busy and now i have my national exams coming up, so i hope you can understand. I will try to update when ever i could, but it will just be an update like this. I don't want to drag the story too long that it lost its meaning. Which means that it will be ending with just one to three more chapters. I received positive comments about the story line which encourage me to continue to write the story, if not i would not update today. Definitely i will fulfil my promise of having a happy ending, and I'm still not sure about how it will turn out, but (!!!) definitely no angst nor , just some fluffy scenes i hope. (tbh i wanted to write but i think i will disappoint your a lot). Thanks for all the comments your gave to me, and i promise you i will definitely finish this story before i go on a hiatus. Please continue to shower love yea? Love all of you, as usual, don't forget to comment yeap?(:

JLinn_