Chapter 2

Who knew this would happen

"Penieeeellllll~~" Ilhoon calls from the kitchen.

"What now?!" he yells back, all the way in his room at the other end of the dorm.

"I have something to show you. Get in here!" Ilhoon screams. Jeeze... does he have PMS? Or maybe a mental disorder? Peniel swears there has got to be at least five different versions of Ilhoon.

Peniel gets up from his bed and heads towards the kitchen. "Whaaat?" he whines.

"Look, I found Sungjae's diary hidden under the biohazard bucket beneth the sink. There's lots of juicy deats in here," Ilhoon says, throwing the book overhand at Peniel's pants. The book then proceeds to hit him right in his no no square, causing Peniel to fall to the floor, hitting his head on a chair in the process.

"Ilhoon what the heeeeeck!!!"

"OOPS! Sorry," he says while giggling. Ilhoon opens the freezer and pulls out some frozen peas, handing them to Peniel.

After Peniel's body parts calm down, he reaches for the diary and opens to a random page.

I wonder when we will see the BEAST hyungs next? I was so lucky that I ran into Hyunseung when I was alone so that I could talk to him. Even though he kept trying to leave, I would pull him back so that we could continue to talk. He eventually ran away in the middle of something I was saying, though :( He kind of looked like he might be sick. Hopefully he doesn't hate me!! That would be tragic!

Peniel almost started crying as he read further and further. What does that jerk Hyunseung have that he doesn't? I mean look at his muscles! And then look at Hyunseung. He's a stick. That's so boring! And Peniel totally has more swag than that guy... So what if he's older than him? Sungjae is only 20 so he should be looking for people closer to his age like Peniel. And surely Hyunseung would try to do something to Sungjae that he wouldn't like since he's been at a legal age for longer than him. Peniel barely knows anything about all that drinking business so Sungjae and him could learn together!! But, oh my goodness, that makes him sound extremely lame. Maybe that's why Sungjae wants Hyunseung. Because he is more experienced than Peniel.

"What's wrong, Peniel? up you ?" Ilhoon jokes, then pokes him in the eyeball.

"ILHOON HAVEN'T YOU DONE ENOUGH TODAY??!" Peniel bellows.

Ilhoon raises his eyebrows and puts his hands up in surrender. "Sorry buddy... I'll just leave you alone," he says and leaves the kitchen.

Peniel lays his head on the floor and contemplates whether he should tell Sungjae his feeling or not. Just when he is about to come to a decision, the front door to the dorm opens. Peniel quickly stands up and hides Sungjae's diary in his pants.

"Ayyyye Peniel! Wussup?" Eunkwang says when he comes in with several grocery bags in his hands. Hyunsik, Minhyuk, Changsub, and Sungjae come in after him with more bags.

"I'm good. What did you guys get?" Peniel asks before Eunkwang begins to wonder.

"Eh. The usual.Poptarts, rice cakes, fried spiders, squid. Nothing special," he says.

"PENIEL WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR PANTS?!" Changsub shouts while laughing hard.

Everyone turns their attention to his pants and see the square bulge in his pants. Eunkwang and Changsub laugh the most. "I didn't know your was the shape of a square! Good work!" Hyunsik says like it's an accomplishment.

Peniel blushes and then sprints away back to his room. Oh godddddddddddddddddddddddddddd! he thinks. Hopefully Sungjae didn't realize! I mean how could he? Perhaps my is really this shape...

__________________________

A/N: first of all. lollll it's been like 2 years.

2nd of all. i was like hey why don't we make this chapter today, but then like halfway through i was like "._. what am i doing?" so that's why it's so short and I apologize. 

i hope this helps me though because I haven't even written anything for any of my stories for like 2 months and it's distressing. well I guess last night I tried to write some for my fave story I got going. I got like 2 paragraphs xD good job me.

anyway. i hope this is funny. some of these things i laughed while writing because I'm insane. this probably doesn't make any sense..... i don't even remember when I was goin with this story................... well.