Chapter One

Who knew this would happen

Peniel, Sungjae, and Ilhoon were sitting in the dorm together. Everyone else had left for some other thing that none of then cared enough about to remember what it was. They decided to watch YouTube videos of themselves and see what people comment.

"Yah guys! All these comments are about you! What did you do? You guys are boring!" Ilhoon complained.

"Calm down Hoonie. The fans just are talking about Sungjae and I's fan service. It's nothing to get worked up over," Peniel said.

"Shut up ! No one asked you!"

"Why are you so mad?" Sungjae asked.

"Because Peniel is a . Look at his face. It just screams gay. You guys are together right? PenJae is what the fans call you. I'm gonna call you guys SungIs though."

"Whhyy!" Sungjae said.

"Because life is ghetto! This is our life now! So live it up like there's no damn rules!" Ilhoon yells and walks away.

Sungis look at each other and deem his unnatural behavior normal for now.

"Peniel, Sungis sounds like fungus. That's disgusting. Ilhoon does that mean we are Mushrooms? EWW" Sungjae exclaims

"Deal with it."

"But it's so gross!!"

" to . That's what you get for being gay."

"Hoonie I thought you accepted us! You are even gay! We can hear you with Minhyuk every night. You guys don't have any restraint." Peniel says.

"That's besides the point. Now go away. I need to sulk." Ilhoon says and glares at his iPhone.

"Come on Sungjae."

Peniel and Sungjae leave to go to their shared room. They aren't really together but both of them had an unspoken agreement early on to not really corect Ilhoon when he's having a cray day.

Peniel has a thing for Sungjae though. He knows it will never happen because Sungjae has a huge infatuation with Beast's Hyunseung. I don't even know why. Sure they see each other every now and then being under the same company and all. But Hyunseung is strait. Sungjae needs to try again.