I don't need a man

I don't need a man

 

 

I Don’t Need A Man ( Miss A)

 

“5 more minutes and if he’s still not here I’m leaving” Bomi told herself. She impatiently taps her fingers on the table while looking at the passer-by’s outside the window hoping one of them is her boyfriend/fiancée. She and Hoya decided to meet up at 8:00 am and it’s already 9:15 am and he’s still not there. She took out her phone and saw no message “he did not even send me a single message!” she irritably grabbed her purse then stood up deciding that she can’t wait for more minutes anymore. She had enough of Hoya’s attitude and it’s not the first time Hoya did this to her. 

 

 

Eunji yawned as she watches Sunggyu playing the strings of his guitar with his band mates. She thought they’ll go on a date because that’s what Sunggyu said. If she only knew they’ll end up in the studio again like their past dates, she would have never agreed. It is always like this. She sits there for God knows how many hours and just watches her boyfriend plays guitars. She tried getting Sunggyu’s attention but it seems like her boyfriend is so engrossed with what he’s doing, so she stood up and walked out of the studio. “He did not even notice me walking away, pft!”

 

 

“Yah Nam Woohyun” Chorong angrily shouted with her hands on her hips as she looks at the guy who is just sitting on the couch with his earphones plugged in his ears. “Listen to me!” she quickly grabbed his iPod.

“Hey! Give me that”

“Not until you listen to me… my friend saw you with other girl AGAIN”

“So?”

“Goodness Woohyun you shouldn’t have asked me to be your girlfriend if you’re not yet ready for some commitment” Chorong was flaring up but Woohyun just gave her an ‘are-you-done’ look. Chorong gritted her teeth not knowing why she said yes to this childish moron. She threw him the iPod and stormed out.

 

They took out their phones and typed the same thing “LET’S BREAK-UP” and send it to their boyfriends.

 

“you guys broke up? But I thought you are already engaged?” Eunji asked with wide eyes when she heard Bomi’s story.

“yeah we WERE engaged… good thing we’re not yet married” Bomi said in as a matter of fact tone “and I’m too young to get married, it was our parents decision though, not ours, so I think it’s okay for him”

“you think he doesn’t love you?” Chorong leaned closer

Bomi stared at the two girls “he loves his work more than me”

Eunji on the other hand, scoffed “ Sunggyu loves his guitar more than me too”

Chorong laughed “well, at least Woohyun is normal because he loves girls”

“LOTS OF GIRLS to be exact” Eunji and Bomi corrected

“hey at least it’s human”

They were laughing and having a good chat about their stupid boyfriends… ex-boyfriends I mean when heard their names being called at once.

“Eunji”

“Chorong”

“Bomi”

They whipped their heads and saw 3 guys each holding a bouquet of flowers. The girls looked at each other with ‘what-should-we-do-to-those-idiots’ look as the 3 guys started approaching them.

“sorry about earlier Ji, I promise it won’t happen again, I was very engrossed with playing guitars that I forgot about you… and our date… I promise I’ll cherish you and take care of you from now on” Sunggyu said as he handed Eunji the bouquet.

“it’s not the first time Gyu” Eunji did not accept the flowers and just kept her hands crossed in front of her chest “ right now, I don’t think it’s best for us to get back together. I mean you have your dream to be an idol… and I have my dreams too, and… I can take care of myself” she smiled before continuing “sorry Gyu” she stood up and started walking.

 

“Rong, I’ll behave from now on, trust me… no more night outs and no more girls” Woohyun raised his right hand as a sign that he is really sincere. Chorong gave the flowers back to Woohyun “I don’t think I can trust you again… you broke my trust and you have to earn it again”

“I’ll show you I’m sincere…and I’m willing to work for your trust”

Chorong smiled “grow up first woo… stop playing around and try to be more serious to your future relationship” she patted her ex-boyfriend’s shoulder before turning her back.

 

“Hey Babomi, I’m sorry for not meeting you earlier I was busy with-”

“-work” Bomi finishes it “I know, and don’t worry this time you’ll have more time with your work”

Hoya tries to touch Bomi’s hands but she did not let him “Bbom, let me make it up to you I promise it won’t happen again” Hoya awkwardly smiled “besides, I’m your future right?” he said before showing the engagement ring he is wearing.

“I’ve had enough of your promises Howon… and besides I’m not yet ready for a lifetime commitment and I think so do you” she removed their engagement ring and handed it to Hoya “I’m sorry” she stood up and walked to Eunji and Chorong who are waiting for her.

 

The moment they went out the restaurant they gave each other a high-five and left the restaurant with smiles on their faces and feeling so happy, contented and FREE.

“Where are we headed now?” Chorong asked

“SHOPPING” the 2 girls happily shouted and the 3 of them linked their arms to each other.

“girls just wanna have fun~~~” they sang as they started hopping away. 

 

~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

i'm on hiatus and busy with school works, but i still wrote a one-shot T^T i can't help it... i love writing fanfics..and don't worry i'm gonna update 'unconditional love' pretty soon.. sorry for those who wait because i'm kinda busy..

and i put woorong and gyuji here..because i like them!! hohohoho!!! i am somewhat inspired to Miss A's 'i don't need a man' so i made this one-shot...well, expect more HoMi one-shot guys!! i have lots in my mind right now!! XD