ONE drop of blood

Blackout

"Hyunnie ~! " a girls voice called out. A shadow slowly slides on the wall as a silent steps echoed in the empty hallway. "Hyunnie~~! Where are you ~?" the voice asked. A silhouette stood in the doorway - black ,long hair and beautiful porcelain face - the girl looked around the room and pouted not seeing the person she's looking for. "Come on,it's already dark outside ! If the teacher will find out we still aren't in the dorms we will be in trouble!" the girl shouted to no one in the empty hallway while sliding her hand on the cold white wall and looking round for the person. She passed a few classrooms and looked inside some of them,but no luck....the person wasn't there. "I guess she left me.....what a friend she is." the girl mumbled and kicked one of the classroom's door. After standing there a few seconds ,she decided to head back to the dorms with a heavy feeling in her chest. *How could you?* The girls thought while heading out of the building.

 

~~ One hour before ~~

"Hey,hey~! You think we should go to this place or better that one?" a girl asked her friend while looking through the Internet page of different restaurants. "Well we are going to celebrate our friendship's anniversary,so let's looks for something expensive and worth spending money,okay?" the other girl replied while giving her friend an eye smile. Her friend nodded and searched some more until she stopped scrolling through the pages and eyed the girl with a glint of success in it. The girl looked back and pouted "What? Is something on my face ?" she said while touching her cheeks. Her friend shook her head and turned her laptop to the girl "I found it ~~" she sang while clapping her hands and giving the girl a gummy smile. The girl looked on the screen and gasped "That's perfect....but..." she looked side-ways "you know...we don't have SO much money to go there." . The girl's friend silently laughed ,took the girl by the shoulders and lightly shook her "Don't worry ,Hyunnie ~ I have something in my mind,so,don't worry about the money!" she let go of her and started typing in the laptop. The girl sat there ,looking at nothing and sighed "If you say so. Say,Eun-mi,don't you feel that lately everyone is looking strangely at us?" The girl by the laptop ,"Eun-mi", looked at her friend and once again silently laughed "Hey,have you been drinking lately ? They're just jealous ! Don't mind them,Hyun-kyo!" Eun-mi said and returned to typing something on her laptop. Hyun-kyo  turned her head to look outside the window and gasped "Eun-mi!" she called rather loud while taking one of Eun-mi's hand in her grasp,stopping the girl from typing. Eun-mi eyed Hyun-kyo and then followed her gaze to the window,then she sighed and took her hand out of Hyun-kyo's grasp "I know it's already late,but let me finish this and then we're going to head to the dorms,alright?" Eun-mi said while eyeing her laptop and putting her hands on the keyboard. Hyun-kyo looked back at Eun-mi and sighed "Alright,then i will go take a little walk around the school. Call me ,when you're done" she said while getting up from the chair and dusting off her skirt from some unseen dirt. Eun-mi just nodded not looking back at Hyun-kyo,clearly too concerned about the thing in her laptop.

Hyunk-kyo slowly closed the door behind her and looked around the hallway "Haaaa~~they already turned off the main lights....it feels spooky here...." she mumbled while eyeing one of the pictures on the wall "You. Don't try to look at me ,like in those horror movies." Hyun-kyo said while glaring at the picture of Top student. She never liked being at school when it's so late,because 'something might happen ,when it's getting so late' situating might come up,but Eun-mi always made fun of her ,because of that saying ,that there's nothing to be afraid of. While still studying the picture Hyun-kyo heard a strange sound coming from afar. "Piano ?" she mumbled while looking to the left and trying to hear ,if her guess was right. "It is piano! Who would be still here at this hour ? I thought Eun-mi was the only crazy one ,who likes to stay at school late...." Hyun-kyo mumbled while slowly heading to the direction where the sound comes from. The hallway became darker and darker with each step she took and that made her more and more uncomfortable. Hyun-kyo took a deep breath and shook her head ,then continued to head towards the furthest classroom in this hallways. With each step the piano sound became louder and with each step Hyun-kyo felt more and more uncomfortable. After few more steps Hyun-kyo was right in front of the classroom from which the beautiful piano sound comes out. She slowly put her hand around the door knob and took one big breath while slowly turning the knob to the right,opening the door lock. She slowly pushed the door opened and while doing so,looking around the classroom for some person and the piano. *This classroom sure is huge* she thought while opening the door halfway *Where's the piano?* Hyun-kyo thought still holding the door halfway opened. Right when she wanted to open the door fully ,it was aggressively opened by someone who then aggressively took Hyun-kyo by the hand and pulled her inside the classroom ,closing the door behind it. Hyun-kyo didn't even let out any sound while she was pulled inside nor did she try to get out of the person's grasp,she just let the person control her - at least for now.

When she,finally,felt the person letting go of her hand ,Hyun-kyo looked up and eyed the person before her. "Who are you ?" she asked the young man while rubbing her ,a little bit,sore hand. The man glared at her and then lifted up his hand to the left and showed to the side where piano stood. There was a little name tag on it and a picture besides it. Hyun-kyo took one step forward,but the man stood infront of her blocking her path "You can read that from here,if you're eye-sight isn't like granny's." the young male said,still giving Hyun-kyo that disapproval look. Hyun-kyo glared at the male and squinted her eyes trying to make out the characters on the name tag. "Lee....Ho...won...Lee Howon?" Hyun-kyo said out loud while eyeing the male in front of her. The only thing he did was slightly squint his eyes and then ,once again,taking Hyun-kyo by the hand and pulling her back to the door. "Now you got your answer and you can get out." he harshly said ,opened the door and pushed her out and with last glare closing the door. Hyun-kyo heard a slight click and assumed ,that the guy closed himself. "Nice to meet you too,Mr.grumpy." Hyun-kyo mumbled and turned to her left to head back to the room where Eun-mi was,but something caught her eye. On the floor lied a piece of paper ,a little bit torn apart,but still in one piece. Hyun-kyo eyed the paper and starting heading over it. Once she got near it she picked it up and investigated the piece of paper "Strange,i didn't see it when i came here" Hyun-kyo said while reading what's on the paper. She furrowed her brows and let out a sigh *Be cautious,a wandering soul is watching you.* was written on the paper. Hun-kyo went to the closest bin and threw out the paper slightly making a "che" sound while doing so. "Found something with what make me scared. Must be Eun-mi making fun of me" Hyun-kyo thought and started making her way back to the classroom where Eun-mi was. "aah~~ when i was going to that Mr.grumpy the time went by fast and now i feel like i am on the other side of the world...." Hyun-kyo silently complained while lazily dragging her feet to the classroom.

Suddenly Hyun-kyo was harshly pushed in one of the classrooms and as the person let go of her she landed on the floor ,injuring her elbow while landing. She growled and looked up at the person or being accurate PEOPLE before her. Not being able to see their faces in the dark she once again asked ,oh so many times asked question "Who....are you ?" The people slightly chuckled and one of them sat down eyeing Hyun-kyo "You don't recognize us?" the girl asked while smirking at Hyun-kyo. "Jun-so" Hyun-kyo said in a low tone while giving the girl a stern look "Oh~~look who became smarter by naught point one percent~!" Jun-so said and the other girls started to laugh at her sentence. Hyun-kyo just glared at her and tried to ignore the pain in her elbow "What do you want?" she asked ,now looking at the other girls. Jun-so smirked at Hyun-kyo and then took her by her hands and pulled her up "Nothing big,just wanna talk with ya~!" Jun-so said ,taking Hyun-kyo's hand and leading her out of the classroom to the opposite direction where Eun-mi was. Hyun-kyo pulled away her hand and stopped "I said,what do you want?" she said ,now in lower tone than before and glaring at the girl,hoping that the look in her eyes will make her choke to death. Jun-so then gasped putting her hand before and slowly nearing to Hyun-kyo "You're so mean~!" she said in a high-pitched voice "Me and my friends wanted to spend time with you and this is what we get....a harsh reply from you?" Jun-so fake cried while saying it. Hyun-kyo just crossed her arms still glaring at all the girls "Spend time with me,huh? Bullying?" she asked in a harsh way at which Jun-so's face hardened and a glint of anger showed up on her face "Get hold of her." she commanded the girls and they rushed to take Hyun-kyo by the hands,but unfortunately Hyun-kyo was fast enough to dodge them and run off to unknown direction.

Hyun-kyo sped up while taking random turns ,not knowing where she was heading. If it was day-time she would have known where she is,but at this late - the only thing that showed her where she was going - was lanterns from outside and then it was hard to even see something. Hyun-kyo was still running hoping that the girls lost sight of her and headed in some other direction,to her luck it was so,but now she was stuck in an unknown part of the school. "Where is this?" she asked to no one and turned 180 degrees around looking in every direction "I came from there....." she mumbled while pointing at direction from which she just came "And that is...." she mumbled  while going nearer to one of the doors "Hmm....it's too dark to make out what's written there....maybe...janitors room ?" Hyun-kyo mumbled squinting her eyes and then shrugging her shoulders. Just as she was going to take a step back ,she heard a loud steps coming her way *Damn,they are coming this way....where to go?* Hyun-kyo thought while looking in the direction where she could escape. One hallway caught her eye - sadly the darkest one,but probably the safest one-which was right in front of her. As she let out a long sigh,she run off in the darkest hallway hoping ,that the girls didn't hear her steps or her little conversation with herself.As she reached the dark hallway,Hyun-kyo looked for a wall to lead on and she easily found it. While sliding her hand on the wall she went further into the dark hallway ,trying to adjust to the darkness and find a classroom where to hide. Soon enough her hand touched ,what should be,a classroom's door and as she quietly opened the door,she cautiously took each step inside the room and tried to find a place where to hide. *some desk,something .... anywhere....just to hide....* Hun-kyo thought still touching everywhere for some place to hide. With every step she took,she felt something bad was going to happen,but she just ignored the feeling and kept searching for a place to hide. As she stumbled upon ,what could be a chair,she felt a presence behind her. Hyun-kyo turned around and looked around in the darkness,hoping to see something,but unfortunately it was too dark to make out anything here,but the presence still was there and she knew it was watching her and no one else. Hyun-kyo cautiously breathed out and turned back to search for place where to hide,but,suddenly,she was pushed by someone and not knowing,that Hyun-kyo was already falling down. Not knowing......not knowing,that she was not in a normal classroom,but a room that lead to basement room and the stairs to it was long fallen apart - Hyun-kyo was falling down into nothingness,she felt as if she was falling in some kind of well with never-ending base,that just kept going lower and lower with each second she spent falling down,but it was nothing like that. The fall lasted few seconds and soon she landed ..... on a hard floor,piercing her arm with glass and hitting her head on something sharp. not being able to move,Hyun-kyo started looking around -as she had some light in the room from the ,slightly, opened window. Somehow she felt ,that death was nearby and she won't know who pushed her...or maybe she was wrong....maybe the thing that pushed her was actually not a person,but something in the class - a chair or a wardrobe - no....that couldn't, possibly, have pushed her,she felt someone's hands on her back ,before the push.

Hyun-kyo spent some time still thinking about the situations ,that just happened ,who could have done that.....the person surely knew ,that she would fall down and injure her.....Jun-so ? It couldn't be her....she wasn't that mean to try to kill a person....she usually just injured a little bit and then the pain washed away after hour....but this........it never could be her....Eun-mi? *Wait! Eun-mi!? She hasn't called me ...maybe i can reach the phone ?* Hyun-kyo thought and tried moving her hand down to her skirts pocket to take out the phone. No luck.....she had been injured too much to make any kind of move....the only thing she can move is her head.....*Damn it,if i'm gonna shout for help,Jun-so will surely come with the girls and laugh at me....or worst no one will come* "Someone will come" a voice said. Hyun-kyo's eyes widened and she tried to turn her head in the direction the mysterious voice cam from. There-in the lantern light-stood a girl....but....something was unusual....*She...blood....blood?* Hyun-kyo thought and her eyes wandered around the mysterious girl's body. Her eyes widened when she saw the rest of the girl - her left hand has been ripped off,blood not spilling out of it,her face in bruises and covered in blood,her uniform torn in some places and bruises shown on the skin,the worst was - her eyes were as empty as a glass,there was nothing in them.....they were white,unreadable and direction in which she looked was unable to guess.The girl's head turned towards right and she slightly opened letting out a white breath. At that moment Hyun-kyo thought she;s going crazy ,maybe it was the effect of the fall,maybe she as losing consciousness and her brain was playing games with her. "Do you know who i am ?" the girl asked turning her head back to Hyun-kyo who was just lying there with fear shown in her eyes. She shook her head looking at the girl in front of her who took light steps towards Hyun-kyo's lying body. As the girl was already in front of Hyun-kyo ,she once again let out a white breath and looked ahead of herself "A soul....wandering soul....vengeful soul....dead....ghost...." the girl kept going on saying different meaning to what she is and making Hyun-kyo's head ache more and more,she closed her eyes and furrowed her brows trying to ignore the pain "No....don't close eyes...if you will ,you'll faint....you still need to listen to me"the girl said while she bent down to Hyun-kyo and with her only hand Hyun-kyo's head. Hyun-kyo's eyes opened from the touch,the hand her was as cold as ice and that's when she understood,the girl in front of her wasn't her hallucination,she was actually here....dead ,but still alive....The girl stopped Hyun-kyo's head and looked at her a small smile appearing on her face "You can help someone like me" she said and placed her hand on Hyun-kyo's chest "You're still alive and you will be,i am dead....because i didn't have anyone. I was murdered by one girl and her gang...."the girl continued and looked the left while sighing ,letting out the white breath hit Hyun-kyo's face. The cold air made Hyun-kyo shiver a little and the pain in her body found it's way to Hyun-kyo's nerve's making her hiss a little. The girls looked back at her and put a little more pressure on Hyun-kyo's chest "Do you know who it was ?" Hyun-kyo looked at the girl and shook her head while trying to ignore the new pain ,that was building up in her chest from the girl's hand being pushed strongly into Hyun-kyo's chest. Her breath hitched and she felt,that any moment she could lose consciousness....any moment....she couldn't believe ,that the girl was saying truth,that she could stay alive...who could even find her here....but she had no time to think about it ,the girl in front of her was more important now...as she was the one who cause her to experience new flow of pain.

"It was Jun-so"once these words left the girls lips Hyun-kyo's eyes widened and she looked up at the girl not being able to say anything,just lie there processing the sentence she just heard. *J....Jun-so?*Hyun-kyo thought while the girl took off her hand and stood up still looking down at Hyun-kyo "We were friends....but something happened and jealousy over-took her ....soon she was cold towards me and didn't even look my way....then one day when i got to talk to her alone ,she said ,that she hates me and harshly pushed me .... i fell....right here...where you are now....but as much as i called out ,Jun-so didn't even come down...i saw her figure..."the girl now said quieter as tears rolled down her cheeks,she put her hand on her right cheek and looked ahead and continued "she was just standing there....with hatred in her eyes....after few minutes of looking at each-other and me pleading to her for help.....she..." the girl breathed in "just went away and left me to die here....." she breathed out and looked at Hyun-kyo " And she was the one who pushed you too...." Hyun-kyo's eyes were wide the whole time ,the girl said her past and the last sentence....Jun-so was at the fault for Hyun-kyo's fall.....Jun-so was at the fault for her friends death and now Hyun-kyo was lying here,probably,waiting for her death to come upon her.... "No...." the girl breathed "I don't have anymore time....just...help me ....take revenge....for me ...please...you don't need to kill her,just make her understand ,that what she did was wrong....just let her experience the pain of loosing a friend and pain of lying here helplessly....Please" the girl said and her silhouette slowly vanishing "Do it for me..." she said the last sentence and her silhouette fully vanishing. Hyun-kyo still unable to take in the situation that just happened looked around and tried to remember everything ,that just happened. She surviving....taking revenge on the one who tried to kill her....helping a vengeful ghost....punishing the person who killed her friend....everything seemed impossible for her...a dream....but something still was in her....some little hope ,that was growing inside her head and desperately trying to break free from  the chains. Hyun-kyo finally understood what have happened............vut she was still unsure ,if she could survive....if she will be alive.....even ,if she will be rescued,will she be able to walk ? Won't she be disabled....as for now she can't move anything in her body except her head....she was loosing hope for moving again....it was just a dream for her....she will be alive,but won't be able to run from dorm at nights with Eun-mi,play games with other girls and draw again.....slowly tears threatened to fall down any moment,but Hyun-kyo tried to stop them from making their way down her cheeks,showing how weak she is....she was going to survive....she was going to show that she's strong,that she's not a ordinary girl ,that has come from foreign country,with these thoughts Hyun-kyo once again tried to make some move with her body,but she still was unable to move a muscle ,this made Hyun-kyo growl loudly in frustration as she was banging her head slightly against the cold floor "DAMN IT ! YOU BATARD ! ONCE I'LL GET YOU YOU WON'T RUNAWAY FROM ME!" she kept cursing loudly and tears were already dripping down from her eyes as she ,once again,lost hope in herself.

Suddenly a voice echoed in the room. It came from the hallway and surely Hyun-kyo recognized it as Eun-mi's voice "Hyunnie~~!" it called out and Hyun-kyo felt relieved as she heard Eun-mi's soft voice ,but how will she shout so loud for Eun-mi to hear her......Hyun-kyo slightly shook her head and ignored all the bad thought of Eun-mi not hearing her and shouted the strongest she could at the moment "EUNMI! I'M DOWN HERE!" Hyun-kyo shouted,but no reply came. The hope was lost,it was impossible for Eun-mi to hear her so far away,she was going to die here....in a cold room,what room was it....she didn't know,the darkness would hide her body and she would probably rot here in week....then maybe....somenoe would find her....As Hyun-kyo was still lying on the floor ,she heard Eun-mi still calling for her and after few more shouts ,her steps echoed in the hallway and soon enough they became more and more distant. *She went away....my only hope for rescue just went away....* Hyun-kyo thought as more tears started to fall down her face and once again she banged her head on the floor.

It felt as if days has passed as Hyun-kyo lied here....the darkness was coming nearer and the lantern was shining brighter than moment ago. Hyun-kyo was opening and closing her eyes every few moments ,hopping ,that either she will lose consciousness or someone will find her,but ,no luck,neither of those things would come....at least no now....As Hyun-kyo once again let out a frustrated scream ,she opened her eyes and looked around - she heard a faint sound in the distance....or maybe it was close? "H-hello?" she called out ,hoping,that someone was near her,finally,the luck has been put upon her and in the doorway,where the stairs has fell off stood a person. Hyun-kyo squinted her eyes,trying to make out who it was,but,no luck,the person stood it the shadows ,but surely it was going to help her,at least,Hyun-kyo hoped so. The person stood there a little bit and then jumped down to where Hyun-kyo was lying. The girl couldn't feel less happier seeing,that the little hope,that was planted in her head broke the chains off and she was actually going to survive. The person bent down to Hyun-kyo and took something out of ,what should be,pocket and a clicking sound came out of it. Flashlight....the bright light shined on the ceiling and soon was directed to Hyun-kyo. She squinted her eyes from the sudden bright light and as the person directed the light a little bit lower she opened her eyes wider and looked at the person. "Howon ?" she said out loud shocked seeing him here,actually helping her....was he really going to help her,moments ago he showed her out of the room and now he's here helping her ? No....he possibly couldn't be the rescuer,he probably will say something bad about her and leave her to the fate. "Are you able to move?" Howon asked ,which made Hyun-kyo wide her eyes more and loose her voice. Howon looked at the injuries Hyun-kyo had and furrowed his eyebrows ,then he put the flashlight in his mouth and carefully put his hand under Hyun-kyo's legs and neck. "Hold on,it might hurt" he said and slowly started to lift her up from the floor. Hyun-kyo gritted her teeth and tried not to scream out in pain as it was surely over coming her whole body. Soon Howon stood up with Hyun-kyo in his hands and looked around the room turning his head with flashlight still in it to see where he could climb up and get Hyun-kyo to hospital. He saw a little block near the place where he jumped down and nodding his head ,he took a tighter grip on Hyun-kyo and made his way to the dark corner of the room where to block was and the ONLY way out lied.

Howon stood in front of the block and looked up at the entrance from which he came moments ago,letting out his breath he stood on the block and slowly lifted Hyun-kyo up on the floor. Hyun-kyo was still trying to ignore the pain in her body and once again felt the cold floor touch her body,as it eased the pain from the injuries and made her relax a bit in this situation. Howon made sure that Hyun-kyo was lying on the upper floor securely and took grip on the edge of the upper floor and easily got up to Hyun-kyo. He took out the flashlight and turned it off,putting it in his pocket and looked at Hyun-kyo who was looking back at him. He smiled a little bit at her and then took her in his hands once again "Don't worry,we will soon get out of here" as he said that,Hyun-kyo's vision was starting to get worst and soon she lost consciousness. Howon ,in the mean time ,felt ,that the weight on his hand increased and he understood,that it's time to pick up his pace and get to the hospital as soon as possible.

The blood from Hyun-kyo's injuries soaked Howon's shirt and soon were dripping down on the floor ,making a path of pain. The only memory to what has happened here and then it won't stay there for long as the next day - everything will be wiped out......

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter one is out!

I hope you enjoyed it ,i know it's still kinda hard to understand what is happening here ,but i don't want to rush things....i want to go as detailed as possible.

I will update this once a week,maybe twice ,if the luck will be on my side ~!

So keep tuned in ~!

 

Meikun