Why are you here?

I'm Dangerous and so is love

Hello everyone !!!! I'm happy to present you with chapter 7 of my B.A.P story :) We are currently at their headquarters, so let's see what's going to happen and who the rocker chick is ;)

Enjoy!!!  

 

 

 

I didn’t want to fight with a gang chick, so I took a step backwards, trying to show her my unwillingness.

“Stop with the look Noona, you’re scarring her.” My head turned toward Yongguk.  

N-noona?? She was his noona??

“Ohh don’t worry little Dongsaeng, I was just trying to figure her out, but hey any girl who got to enter here already has my respect.” Her face turned friendlier and she put on a big smile.

“So you must be the little girl that has occupied my brother’s mind or are you just someone he picked up randomly on the street even though your clothes tell me that you are not from this neighborhood?”

“I-I…no I’m not from this neighborhood and I barely know the guys standing around here.”

“She had an encounter with C.A.P and us last night”, Himchan said and Yongguk’s sister looked horrified at him and then at me.

Suddenly her eyes found her brother’s and they looked at each other for a moment before she turned a now happy face toward me.

“Well honey it’s never funny to run into C.A.P, but then I’m glad my boys were there with you.” I guess this wasn’t the moment to tell her about how “her boys” had prevented me from escaping and how her brother had kissed me while containing me against a wall.

She walked away from Yongguk and walked until she stood right in front of me. She must have been half a head taller than me, but I didn’t felt like shrinking under her stare.

She took her hand out and held it for me to take. “Anyway it’s nice to meet you honey and by the way my name is Natasha, Bang Natasha and yes I’m the big sister of Yongguk and the “mother” of this group.”

Hesitantly I took her hand. “It’s nice to meet you too and I’m Melody, Melody Madison.”

“It’s a pretty name Melody and I think I already like you”, she gave me a wink and then she walked to the spiral staircase.

“Come on guys I have things to tell you”, she called and the guys followed right behind her.

I sat down in the sofa while Yongguk remained standing.

“Aren’t you going to hear what Natasha-shii has to say”, I asked.

“It can wait.”

I really hoped that his staying-with-me part indicated that he was going to tell me why he brought me here in the first place, because my thoughts were driving me crazy while trying to figure out the reason.  

As if he was reading my mind he answered my question “I wanted to show you my world, but this will be the only time which you will ever come here.”

“You sound so confident”, Natasha called from the first floor. Gosh that woman had a great hearing ability. Yongguk looked at his sister, but she just winked at him before turning back to the conversation with the guys.

“Yeah I do not sound very confident”, Yongguk muttered to himself and I felt like contributing to this conversation.

“Of course this will be my only time here, because I may not even survive coming home”, I joked, thinking of my parents “but why am I here in the first place?”

“Yongguk I really have to talk to you!” Natasha called interrupting us.

“Yeah yeah in a minute…”

“Talk to you as in RIGHT NOW!” Wow the woman’s angry voice was no joke and it really didn’t come as a surprise when Yongguk quickly stood and called “I’m coming NOW.”

He motioned for me to stay where I was until he returned. Instead Himchan joyed me on the sofa. The silence was killing me, so I finally got the courage to ask him a question and it was one I was really interested about.

“How did you come to start a gang and live here?” I asked. I caught his attention and he smiled a half smile, before leaning back in the sofa and clearing his voice.

“It’s a long story really, but I guess the short version would still answer your question.”

I sat more comfortably and waited for him to continue and finally he did.

“I first met Yongguk when we were both 10 years old and he came to the orphanage. I had already lived there for 5 years, so I was assigned to be the one to show him around and tell him the rules. It didn’t take us long to become the best of friends, I guess we had something special from day one.” He held a short break and I think he was remembering back from the nostalgic look on his face.

“How did you end up at the orphanage?” I asked him.

“My parents left me at the orphanage, why I don’t know, but Yongguk ended up there because both his parents died in a car accident. Yongguk was also in the car, but he survived and afterwards he didn’t have any other family who could take him in.”

Then I thought about Natasha. “What about Natasha-shii, where was she at the time?”

“Natasha didn’t come into the picture until we were 17 years old. Yongguk’s parents gave up Natasha because they were too poor at the time, so she didn’t know about Yongguk until later. When Natasha got old enough she tracked down Yongguk and then she took us with her. Also during our time in the orphanage we got to know Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup and Zelo. They were younger than us, so we didn’t pick them up until we had a place we all could live together.”

They were really like a family and I envied how well they all got along together and how much they had been through together. It made me wish that I had brothers or sisters.

I must have had a sad smile on my face, because Himchan starred at me with troubled eyes.

“I can see it in your eyes, but you can save it – we don’t need your pity.”

“No no you misunderstand. I was just thinking about how I envy all of you because you have each other and I would wish that I had a group like yours.”

“You know you’re really weird sometimes. Earlier today you weren’t as scared as I thought you would have been to see us again.” I grinned and ran a hand through my hair.

“Maybe I got out all the fear I had for you yesterday night.” He nodded and I got half a smile, before his calm facade was back again.

I wanted to ask one more question before Himchan wouldn’t be cooperative any longer. I was an outsider after all “So the environment made you into a gang group?”

He made a movement with his shoulders which indicated that he wasn’t sure of the answer “Things just happened this way, but we have this awesome place and we aren’t low in the food chain around here.”  

Knowing their personalities I wouldn’t have thought otherwise.      

“You know why I decided to trust you and tell you all this?” Himchan asked me.

“No why?”

“Because I know Yongguk really well and I have never seen the look he has on his face every time he looks at you. That look could cause us trouble, but right now I think Yongguk gives a damn about any trouble as long as you’re around.”

“Yongguk said something similar to me right before he brought me here. The one thing I just don’t understand is why he finds it so hard to let me go. I mean we have only known each other for what, 20 hours, and what kind of connection can turn that deep in just a few hours?”

“The dangerous kind little girl….”

 

 

 

 

So Bang Natasha made her entrance, so now you know all of the members in our group ;) Follow my story or comment to find out what there will happen to Melody and Yongguk :D