Chapter 15

We're HAPPY Family!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14:  How it's going .

Author : It's been three days since Kris's gone . I mean , he didn't come home . Didn't he miss his mother ? I don't like it when a problem make the situation seems so serious . Apparently , all of the kids go to China to visit their grandparents . Except Chen, who can't leave his mother . Kris also run away from the airport the day they're departing . 

"Mom , how are you ?"said Luhan over the phone . "Oh . I'm just okay ."Nayun said while caressing Chen's hair , who was sleeping on her lap . "Dad is sleeping cause we go fishing this morning and maybe . He's tired ."Nayun just smiled,couldn't say anything ."Is everything alright there ? Is Yifan with you ? We've lost contact form him . And I am sure he's not in China . " Nayun's expression changed as Luhan ask about Kris . "No he's not home . Maybe he missed the flight . I'll tell him to -" Her words got cut when she saw Kris kick the door off .

"Mom ? Mommy ?"Nayun hung the phone and stood up , which make Chen woke up .

"Fan-ah .." Nayun walks nearer Kris . "Where have you been ?" Nayun hug Kris but then he push her away . And Chen ran to Nayun quickly ."Since when you care about where I'm going ?"Kris scoffed and walks up to his room upstairs . Nayun , who were dragged to the coach by Chen just cry and cry . 

"Mom . Stop crying . " Chen hold Nayun's cold hands . "I didn't ask for this to happen . What do I have to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter