Purely Unaccidental

Handstands; Do Them

Dongwoo can be a bit weird at times. Like now; for example.

“Make me a handstand, Sunggyu,” Dongwoo said, suddenly appearing from beside the latter.

Sunggyu looked sceptically at his boyfriend. Just half an hour ago, Sunggyu was wrangling Sungyeol and Sungjong from their petty fight together (it involved peanut butter) and he wanted a rest. He really is getting older. “I’m tired, Donggie, maybe next time,” Sunggyu tried reasoning, adding in a little bit of aegyo to appease him.

Dongwoo frowned. “Don’t go all ‘Wu Yi Fan’ on me – I want a handstand nooooooooooooooooow,” he whined, shaking Sunggyu’s shoulder.

Sunggyu could only groan. “Why do you even want me to do a handstand anyways? Go bother the others – specifically the brats since they’re troublesome little demons.” Sungjong had bit him at one point and Sungyeol very nearly kicked him in the groin.

Dongwoo latched onto Sunggyu’s arm, pouting and making googly eyes. “You’d think it’s stupid,” he said. “Sungjong dragged Woohyun and Hoya shopping and Sungyeol’s having with Myungsoo – can’t you hear them?”

Sunggyu’s eyes widened in horror when he finally managed to decipher all the grunting and and curses that he’s been hearing. He shuddered when the mental images flooded his thoughts. “Dongwoo! I do not need any more scars, thank you,” he quipped sarcastically, continuing, “If the others are so busy then occupy yourself with a book or something – go, shoo, .”

Dongwoo looked hurt.

Sunggyu immediately regretted saying those words. “Ok, ok, I’m sorry, ok, forgive me, please,” he apologized, taking Dongwoo’s cheeks into his hands.

A pout was on Dongwoo’s lips again. Sunggyu couldn’t hold back the small smile appearing on his face. “Only if you make me a handstand.”

Sunggyu let go of his cheeks and rolled his eyes. “What is with you and handstands today? I mean seriously, it’s just replacing legs for hands and all the blood going up to your face then you getting dizzy after – not a very fun activity in my opinion.”

 “I saw something on the internet,” Dongwoo fessed.

Sunggyu’s eyebrows rose. Hesitantly, he said, “So is this, like, some… reverse 69 or something…?”

Shades of red blossomed Dongwoo’s cheeks, him slapping Sunggyu for such dirty thoughts. “What! No! I – I don’t – oh for God’s sakes – just do it, Kim Sunggyu!”

Sunggyu had both his hands up in defence, an amused smirk lingering on his lips. “Ok, ok, sheesh, you can be so whiny.”

Sunggyu stood up and Dongwoo cried, “No, no, no, do it on the armchair!” Sunggyu only complied, just wanting to get it over and done with.

Sunggyu placed both his arms on the sides of the armchair and flipped himself over. He was a bit wobbly at first, not to mention disoriented but then he got used to the sensation.

Dongwoo’s upside-down face was grinning at him, kneeled down at face-level.

Sunggyu was grumbling a bit. “There! I’m doing it. Now what? I don’t see the point in this– ”

He was cut off short with a kiss. Dongwoo had kissed him.

“So that was what you wanted to do.”

“I saw a picture of it on the internet and thought it was cute so I wanted to do it with you,” Dongwoo said, all in one breath, cheeks slightly tinted.

Sunggyu thought it was quite cute of Dongwoo. And the elder thought his pure, little boyfriend wanted to try a new position.

“I liked it.” It was short, chaste and sweet. And to be honest; it slightly bordered on weird. Sunggyu coughed a bit. “I think it was a bit weird though.”

Dongwoo’s face crumpled in thought. “So did I; actually.”

Without a single warning, Sunggyu suddenly let go of the armchair, tumbling onto Dongwoo.

“Hey! Ow! That hurt, Sunggyu!” Dongwoo yelped from under him, squirming at Sunggyu’s weight. “Why are you so heavy?”

Sunggyu lifted Dongwoo into a more comfortable position; his lap. “You aren’t as light as you appear to be.”

Dongwoo folded his arms. “At least I don’t look like Hamtaro.”

“Says dragonface.”

“Dragons can easily dominate hamsters at any time of day.”

“Oh, yes, that just about summarise our life,” Sunggyu said sarcastically, knowing full well it was the opposite.

Dongwoo was always bad at harmless banter. “Well, I don’t like you anymore,” he said, pouting childishly.

“I assume you’re bluffing and I will snog your face off.”

Dongwoo has no idea what ‘snog’ means. “Wha–”

Sunggyu didn’t even let Dongwoo to put a word in and, instead, grabbed Dongwoo from behind his neck and pulled the unsuspecting ‘dragonface’ into a kiss.


A/N: I got inspired to do this by Natsuo44 prompt/comment and Donggyu feels, always bout them Donggyu feels.