Chapter 4: You Make Me Bounce

Cuffed to My Sugar Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She hurries down the mart with excitement filling her inside. As soon as she gets hold of a cart, she pushed it down happily as she filled it with baking ingredients. She had wanted to do this since weeks ago and she just got the best reason to do this just a few days ago. He had just been commended by the Commissioner for his great passion for his job after taking down one of the most notorious gangs that dealt with drugs, ion and murder.

After having all that she needed in four big bags in her hands, she went back to her place and started preparing for the surprise event. She started whipping egg whites, creaming sugar, mixing milk and chocolate. A little more of this and that, she was close to being done. She prepared the plate and kept a silly smile as she wrote those four words on the ceramic.

As she waited for the garnishes to cool, she went back inside her room and beautified herself. When she was done with her make-up, she went back to the kitchen and poured some batter into two ramekin cups before baking them inside the oven. A few minutes later, she took the cups out and placed it on the plate, before drizzling some powdered sugar, and making the final touches.

She looks at the clock, and the door rang just in time. She dimmed the lights and lit the candle on the table before she answered the door.

“Annyeong!” she smiled brightly.

“Oh, annyeong...” he greeted back. “Why is it dark here?” he was confused as he walked in the apartment.

“Just wait and see...” she spoke. “Sit here...” she pulled a chair before standing opposite him.

“So this is all for congratulating my award?” he asked with a smirk.

“Yup... so first up is the appetizer... seared tuna filled with Congratulations...” she beamed as she placed down a plate in front of him before placing down hers, and taking her seat. “Try it...” she encouraged.

“Nice... didn’t know you are also good with food other than pastries...” he spoke after taking a bite of the tuna. Both spent about a few minutes finishing their appetizers and once both were done, she took the plates away and went back to the kitchen. She served the soup and the main course and a little while later, she was ready to serve the surprise.

“Saving the best for last, here’s my special soufflé!” she smiled after scooping down ice creams onto the plate. And with a shy smile, she placed down his dessert. “So, after ten years, do you still feel the same? Because from your actions, I assume you still do...” she bit her lip.

“Wow... what a unique way of confessing...” he spoke softly and chuckled, before holding her hand as she remained standing beside him.

“Not bad yourself...” pointing towards a framed piece on her kitchen wall. “16 year-old and so romantic, already...” he looked at the frame and chuckled at himself. She had framed together the papers he placed inside her time capsule and mounted the scrabble pieces.

“Nan neol joahae...” he spoke to her and kissed her hand after he stood on his feet.

“Nado joah...” she smiled and he hugged her close before lifting her off her feet and turning her around and placing her back on the ground. After about a minute of embracing each other, she broke the hug and tiptoed, placing her lips near his ear. “The ice cream’s already melting...” she whispered and they shared a laugh.

They then enjoyed the sweet treat before heading to her couch and got cuddly. “Hey, I almost forgot... I also got something for you...” he took out his phone and searched for a file. “I finished Joah... I wanted you to be the first one, and maybe the only one, to hear it...” he continued and played an instrumental music familiar to her ears. He began singing and she just cuddled closer, admiring his song for her.

Oh baby, I like you so much that you’re driving me crazy

Just thinking about you makes me feel good

This feeling, only you can make me have this feeling
I want to feel it till I die
Stay next to me, I can take care of you, I can take care of you

I will always look at only you
Without knowing, I just start laughing
Oh baby baby baby baby
I want to shout out loudly

I like you, I like everything about you
From your head to your toes
Even each of your small actions
I like it all, I like everything about you
If I’m with you, I’m happy
The more time passes, the more I like you

I need you
I pray that I can be with you every day
I can live happily with only you

Ay girl, if I’m with you, each day is so special
Stay with me forever and ever baby please
And girl, even if we’re not meant to be
It’s you without question
You know that I got you
You know that I love you
I’ll always be with you baby

I don’t ever want to be apart
Even when I’m looking at you, I miss you
Always be by my side, my girl
I want you and I need you don’t ever ever leave my side

Joha ni modeun geosi joha
Meoributeo balkkeutkkajido
Jogeuman haengdongkkaji hana hana
Da joha ni modeun geosi joha
Neowa hamkkeramyeon jeulgeowo
Sigani jinalsurok deo johajyeo
Nan niga pillyohae
Maeilgachi itge dallago nan gidohae
Na ojik neomaniwa haengbokhage salsuga isseo
 

She smiled a big one when he finished and hugged him tight, wrapping her arms around his neck. They spent the night just in each others’ arms, as if they were making up for the years they have lost, being away from each other. When she fell asleep on his shoulder, he couldn’t stop staring at her before he held her in his arms and carried her to her room, covering her with the blanket. He then placed a light kiss on her forehead and left afterwards.

In not more than 24 hours, their friends knew their relationship and congratulated them. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter