Mistaken

Intensely Enthralling

For the next half a day, all of Team A had tons of moments of akward silences and exchanged glances. Mino would'nt say a word, glasses on the bridge of his nose and hat covering about half of his face, as he avoided any contact with Taehyun. Said boy on the other hand still felt angry, the emotions increasing when the other members completely avoided him, even when asking questions, just giving him a small nodd.

Seugyoon sighed as they completed track played for the last time, they all bounced their head along to the beat, following closely to make sure it was all in place.

"Oh thats-" Mino croaked out hoarsely, before covering his mouth with his hands, his hidden eyes puffy and wide.

Seunghoon raised an eyebrow then reached out to take off the hat off that was covering Mino's face, sighing as he saw how gone the younger boy was.

"M-Mino-yah..." Jinwoo voiced obviously worried.

He looked away with a frown.

"I'm fine..I just need a couple of hours to recoup..."

His voice hurt to listen to and Taehyun tried to ignore the urge to reach out and engulf the older boy in his arms, mind going back to the conversation he's heard through Bobby and Jaehwan, as it hardened his determination.

" Go get some tea from the cafeteria Hyung...we'll meet down there...ok?" Seugyoon pat his thigh, getting up and pulling Mino to stand with him.

He got a nod in return and they silently watch him walk out slowly, a cough erupting from his throat as he went along, unitll the door shut with a click.

"We need to talk to you Nam Taehyun.." Seugyoon voiced sternly temprairly brushing his fringe from in front of his face.

The youngest rolled his eyes and got up to leave. And Seunghoon sighed once again before speaking.

"Fine...you don't have to listen to us...But theres a small event planned for us on the rooftop, so no prissy attitudes or faces...got that?"

Taehyun shrugged his shoulders, but continued on his way, the three left could'nt believe that it was about fifteen hours from the final and the maknae refused to change his attitude.

"God I want to punch that kid.."

"Pftt..you're not the only one.."

Seugyoon interuppted the conversation as he gathered his things to leave.

"Lets just hope he realizes how badly he messed up and fixes it...we can't go on stage like this."

"Jinwoo Hyung could you text Bobby and tell him we'll be up there soon...I have to go meet Mino really quick."

Mino sat in the cafeteria a cup of tea steaming cupped between his hands as he stared at the vapor rising from the ceramic. When Seugyoon got down the stairs he watched the older boy for a second, amazed at the damage Taehyun had done to him.

"When he comes to his senses..will you take him back?" He asks as he walks closer, jacket folded neatly in his arm.

Mino looked up with a sad smile, then back to his tea.

"I don't know...I can't believe he accused me of cheating without even trying to listen to me....I did'nt think he was like that..." He trailed off, his fingers dancing on the rim of the cup.

As Seugyoon sits down, he dose'nt take his eyes off of the sadness in Mino's tone and face and it hurts him just as much..no one should be wronged this way...

"He's only twnety Hyung...he's young...we all are.....I'm not trying to defend him...but everyone makes mistakes..and you know we can't perform like this....If he realizes his wrong...please..accept him back...it does neither of you good to be this miserable.." He's geninuely sincere as he puts his hand on Mino'sand gives it a strong grip.

Mino looks up at him after he dinks the rest of the tea slowly.

"I'll think about...come on...lets get up to the roof..." He scoots the chair out and stands up throwing his bag over his shoulder.

Seugyoon sighs, but follows as they inch their way up each step.

On the rooftop Bobby waited with a bouquet in hand and a small black box in the other. The rest stood behind the door leading outside waiting ushering Hanbin to the front.

"What is this? Why am I the only one going outside?"His lips stick out in a pout and one of his eyebrows is arched. He wiggles when he's placed in front of the closed door.

Taehyun stands to the back arms crossed against his chest as his eyebrows furrow with confusion.

"Just go..." Jinwoo pushes Hanbin foward, opening the door as he does.

All eight of them stuffed into the small area, as they cracked the door open and watched. Hanbin looked around then smiled when he saw Bobby, his hand comming up to cover his mouth when he saw the small box in the older boy's hands.

Taehyun can see them through the small crack and he still dose'nt understand. But the moment Bobby hands Hanbin the flowers, his jaw drops and when he puts a necklace with a B around his neck, Taehyun's blood seems to rush to his feet..he feels soo stupid.

All of them rush out gathering Bobby and Hanbin in their arms for a group hug.

"Congratulations you guys!!!!!"

"That was a long time comming"

"When you guys get married can I be the best groomsman?" Seugyoon asks with a smile of his face, laughing even more when an emberassed Hanbin nodds slightly.

Bobby looks terrified for a second.

"I just certified confesed and you're already planning for weddings Hyung....really?" Bobby pushes him slightly, wrapping an arm around Hanbin.

They all laugh heartedly.

Hanbin shushes them when they start to get loud, then Bobby speaks up.

"I personally would like to thank Mino-Hyung for helping me put this together..." He gestures to the older boy, who breaks out in a vibrant eye smile, as the clapping ensues.

Taehyun dose'nt move from his spot, and his eyes stay on Mino, who dose'nt look back at him. He breathes in and out heavily as he realizes how badly he's screwed up.

"...Cheers to the new couple."

Mino passes out small glasses of fizzy soda to everyone, laughing at Donghuk's cute  protest.

"Come on know...where's the beer Hyung?"

"All in time kid..for know lets make a toast with fizz" He seems to sing the last of his words and everyone puts their glasses up with a smile.

"To the Jibin couple!!"

Bobby made a face after Seunghoon's shout, amongst the clanks of the glasses tapping happily together.

"The hell..what kind of name is jibin..?"

Donghyuk and Junwhe doubling over with laughter, when Hanbin shut Bobby up with a small kiss. Soon after there were cat calls, when a blush found its way to his face pink and apparent.

Jinhwan tried to stiffle his laughter.

"Whipped~" He sang, falling over with laughter along with everyone else.

Mino put the glass down and turned around to look at Taehyun who stared back at him with wide eyes. He could only look on sadly, but he took a step towards the younger boy's direction, and reached a hand out, wanting to take away the fear that was apparent in Taehyun's expression, but In the back Taehyun could only shrink back like a scared puppy, then run down the stairs.

Leaving Mino to have tears well up in his eyes, but not fall, wondering if Taehyun would ever make this right.

The laughter ringing through the air masking the hurt and pain of Mino's being, conflicted by his innerself and Taehyun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Next chapter will include an interesting makeup, tearjerking debut, and y times..anticipate it.