Chapter One

Bad Woman
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was a dark and silent night, but the red lights and the loud sirens broke its peacefulness. Nothing she’s not used to. She grinned to herself. “Hah, don’t they understand all of this effort is useless?”  The cars were chasing her, but she kept running. It seemed like her breath didn’t have an end. Her long black hair flew under the silver moon, giving it some platinum shades, and her strong legs kept her a long distance from being caught. She turned to the right into a dusky alley. Too stupid of her to get herself in an alleyway? Maybe.. maybe not. Police cars and agents surrounded the only way out. What type of woman could she be to cause such tumult?

“C’mon, let’s keep going. Be careful guys, she’s a dangerous one.” Chief Agent Park Chang Beom was the first stepping into the alley followed by his field agents. They were all carrying guns. A silhouette was envisioned leaning on the wire fence. It wasn’t moving nor making any sound. They took small steps towards it. “Someone point a flashlight, it must be her.” Sitting on the cement ground there she was with her head covered in blood and a gun next to her hand.

“C-Chief, do you think s-she killed herself?“ He started running to her but Chief Chang Beom stopped him grabbing his shoulder.

“Don’t be so reckless Agent Himchan!” He turned to them. “You guys stay here, I will check on her okay? I will give you a sign to move forward when I get the point of the situation. But be alert.” The agents nodded and he started walking to her again, cautiously. When he reached the woman he started inspecting her. She didn’t breathe, or at least apparently. The Chief touched her face with his gun. “Are you listening? You won’t go away so easily this time.” She kept silent. He placed his two fingers on , feeling her heartbeat. “Guys, give me a hand he-“ Before he could end his phrase he felt an acute pain on his shoulder and a loud sound making him deaf for a second. He placed his hand on it and felt something liquid and warm drenching his white shirt and jacket. Looking at his hand disbelief emerged on his face. He looked at her to see her smiling at him before he fell on the ground.

“Did you really think you could catch me that easily?” She laughed.

Please log in to read the full chapter