Prologue

Long Live

Long Live

Part I
- Prologue -


She had her earphones plugged in, music was running through her head while the liquid rushed into her veins, making her feel miserable. She could arealdy feel her stomach rebelling and knew that once the nurse would take out the needle, she’d throw up. She squeezed the small package of chewing gum in her hand and sighed. Her mother was holding her hand, but it wasn’t like that made her feel any better. Not at all, seeing the worried and painful face of her mother. Lindy knew, the woman would gladly take away all her pain, but it wasn’t like that was going to happen. While her mother’s serious face kept observing the package of the invisible fluid, Lindy hummed to her favourite band’s music, trying to ignore the obvious urge to throw up. Instead, she started quietly singing and rapping along the newly released album of BIGBANG, tears rushing down her cheeks whilst remembering their latest music video, Haru Haru. Her mom squeezed her hand, but Lindy didn’t stop. She knew it was sounding overreacting when she said Music was what kept her alive, but it was true. If she died today, she would never get to thank all the famous musicians for what they’d done to her. She would never be able to thank her mother for quitting her beloved job, she would never be able to tell her father how much she’d wished he would’ve been there for her. She would never be able to give her best friend Annie the present she’d prepared for the moment she would have to leave forever. She would never be able to be there for Annie, the way the girl had been there for her. All those thoughts caused her to stay alive. All those thoughts, the faces of her beloved ones- She wouldn’t give up.

But that didn’t mean she could hold back throwing up when the needle was removed. 

saranghae

Soo, here's the Prologue. Yes, it's short, but it's just a short introduction! :3 Tell me what you think by subscribing and leaving a comment! ♥

credits - contradictori