A Family's Wavering Heart And The Truth

Where Are You Now?

"Unnie,any news today?" Tiffany asked the older,yawning as she barely woke up.Pillow wet from crying all night.

"Ani...not much...but...." The older,Jessica trailed off.

"But??" Tiffany had a hopeful gleam in her eyes

"I heard from Krystal that there was an attack on her street..." Jessica bowed her head

"N-no....you don't think...."

"At first I didn't but she mentioned she heard a girl scream,and that's what brought her attention.But when she went outside to check,all she found were three drunk men unconcious."

It had been four days since their Sunny's funeral.But five days since Sulli's disappearance.

The night she disappeared Jessica,Tiffany,and Krystal all looked around everywhere,thus learning about the three goons that tried to beat her.Ever since that night Tiffany cried herself to sleep and Jessica stayed up all night trying to find someone who knew anything,just anything about Sulli's disappearance.

"Jes,it's been five days,mom needs to find out soon." Tiffany broke the silence and had a demanding voice.

"Fany-"

"No Jessica we can't lie to our mother anymore.You and I both know she'll find out through our lie soon.Vic wouldn't miss Sunny's funeral for the world.She partly raised all of us while mom was working struggling to make ends meet." Tiffany stopped to take a breath after ranting so fast.

"Sulli wouldn't go to some science camp the week of the funeral and burial." Tiffany said lowly but still audioable to Jessica's ears.

"I imagined we'd find her sooner....science camp smh.But,I guess you're right," Jessica looked up at Tiffany.

"We need to tell Umma about her disappearance." Jessica and Tiffany both ran to the living room when they heard a knock on the door.

With the door opening they saw a little boy with a little girl hand in hand.The girl looked scared,while the boy looked like he'd protect her from anything,determined to protect her from anything.

It reminded Tiffany of the day they had brought Sulli into the family.

FLASHBACK TIME YEY

"Umma,who's that?" five year old FanyFan asked her mom as she brought a little four yr old into their home.

"This is your sister,Victoria" Ms.Kwon held Sulli's hand and lead her intot he kitchen where Sunny and Jessica were playing crazy eight.

"Hurry up Fany it's your turn" impatient Jessica called but noticed her mother instead.

"Umma?" Jessica asked confused.

Ms.Kwon decided to tell Jessica and Sunny the truth.How Sulli wasn't hers,but her bestfriend's daughter and how her best friend got into an accident and put her as guardian.

"But I want you to treat her like your real sister,understood?"

"Ne." Both girls said in unison.

"WAH NO STAHP" all three of the girls ran to the living room after hearing Tiffany scream

"HAHAHAHAHAHA STAHP I'M T-T-T-ICKL-I-ISH" Tiffany screamed and rolled on the floor while Sulli happily smiled.

At that moment,they all looked like a real happy family.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"......Victoria?" Jonghyun whispered flabbergasted at the girl in front of him.
"Aniyo,mianhe,you must have me mixed up with someone else" Sulli said shifting her gaze so she wouldn't have to stare at Jong's eyes that were burning into her soul.

Jonghyun then pulled up her ponytail and pulled the top of her shirt down.

"Hyung-" Minho started but soon stopped shocked at what he saw.

Sulli had a huge scar cascading down the top of her back down to her midback.

"I knew it...." Jong took a step back and stared into her eyes.Still,innocent as they were before.

".............." Sulli wouldn't speak.She couldn't speak. became try and suddenly it became hard to swallow.

Jong noticed this and decided to forget about it for now and they would talk about it later.But as soon as he looked away from Sulli he saw a curious Taemin and Onew,a face Key who was mad because the food got cold,and a confused Minho.All of them saying random things.
"dat scar"

"I thought it was Sulli..."

"Can someone explain??"

"tHE FOOD IS ALREADY COLD MIGHT ASWELL WASTE MORE TIME AND EXPLAIN"

Everyone got quiet with Key's rant.

"ahem,I mean,please share your story."

Everyone had their eyes on you and Jonghyun.

Sighing,you decided to tell them the truth.

"It's a long story...."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok yey for updates.i just want to thank the subbies who subscribed you guise are amazer xoxo and remember to comment,upvote [upvoting is optional tbh] and others to subscribe ~ CCCCC:

Also,in the beginning before Sulli left,she was at the funeral house helping plan her sister's funeral.I never named the character because I didn't think I'd need to,but I guess I needed too.So to get this straight

The oldest is Sunny,she is twenty-three.In the forward it says Jessica is the oldest,but i mean the oldest that's still alive.

So in order it goes,

Sunny - Twenty-three [in flashbacks when they're kids she's ten]

Jessica - Twenty-one [flashbacks - eight]

Tiffany - eight-teen [flashbacks - five]

Sulli/Victoria - seven-teen [flashbacks - four]

And if you're wondering about SHINee it's;

Key/Onew [sameaged] - twenty-two [I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I'M FEELIN TWENTYTWO jk I hate Tswift]

Jonghyun I am over ruling for him to be - twenty

Minho is - nine-teen 

and Taemin is still the baby at - eight-teen

Ok so I'll probably update either this or the Kpop Oneshots [it was SHINee/EXO oneshots then EXO oneshots but I wanted to do Yongguk so now it's Kpop] 

if I'm in a good,productive mood I'll update both.

Have a good day/night/morning/evening/afternoon ~

Stay alive and healthy,kisses n crack,saranghayo~~~

~Tae