1/1

Voicemail

I'm waiting for you at the park, because you said you miss me and wanted to see me. I wait and wait until midnight but you didn't come, so I decided to go home, when I walked home I saw you joking, laughing and hugging with another men. It's hurt, yes it is but it's okay , I'm used to the pain. You didn't notice me. When I arrived home, I call you asking why you didn't  come to the park today. And you said that you're sick.

Lie.

You lie again, Byun Baekhyun. Why did you always lying.

Then I said it's okay.

I know I'm stupid for letting you lie to me. I just love you too much, so I'll just be patient. I know if I bring this up, I might losing you. I don't know until when I will let you treat me like this. I just don't want to lose you.

Today we meet, you hug and kissed me, telling me that you miss me. I know it's just a lie. You never miss me, you never love me. It's just me who love you like stupid here. I let myself be stupid, for you.

Why.

Just why I love you too much.

It's your birthday today, so I decided to go to your house to celebrate it. I buy cake, wine and a gift for you. When I arrived, I knocked on the door but there's no answer, so I just come in and think; maybe you're sleeping. When I get in your house, I walked to your bedroom, I heard your voice giggling but... there's another men voice too. Your room door opened a little so I peek. There you are on the bed with another men, without any clothes, blanket covering your lower body. My heart broke even more when I see that.

Then I heard you talking with him.

"Baek, how was you and Daehyun?"

"What about him? He is just my toy, I have no feeling towards him."

Toy.

Yes, that's what I am to you, just a toy.

I can't take it anymore. The pain is too much. I push the door open and get inside your room. I stand infront of you, looking at your shocked face. You're speechless, so I talked.

"Happy birthday, Baek. This is for you. A last gift from me for you. I don't want to be your toy anymore. It's over, Baek. Search for another toy." I said and I put the gift and the things I buy earlier on the floor. I walked out of your room, ignoring your voice shout calling for me from behind, when I was about to walked out of your house, I feel your hand grabbing mine.

"Daehyun please listen-"

"Listen what? Listen to your lies again? No, I won't anymore Byun Baekhyun. It's over. Even if it's hurt, I have to face it, I have to accept it that all this time I'm just your toy. But now I have to grow some balls and let go. I will forget you, I will stop loving you, I tell myself I can do it."

"No Dae, it's a lie, I didn't mean it when I said you are my toy. I love you, Dae. Please please. I don't want to lose you. Please give me another chance, I promise I will be better. Please Daehyun, I love you."

I look at your face and smirks. "You're lying too now, Baek. A liar like you will say anything to get what they want. I won't listen to your lies anymore. Goodbye Byun Baekhyun." With that I leave your house, I still can hear you screaming, asking me to come back.

This is for the best. I will cry my eyes out and erase you afterwards. I won't regret my decision. I won't come back to you and your lies again. I give you everything but this is what I get.

Months passed and I now prove that I did not rise with the burning pain that you provide. I forget you. I'm all good without you now. You're erased in my life. No more Byun Baekhyun in Jung Daehyun's life.

 

 

                                                                                  THE END

 

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

How was it? o.O