Sick

Sick - Soohyun

Wrapping up in a fuzzy blanket, you curled up on the couch from work, laying on your side you brought your legs up on the couch as you rested your head against the cushion. This headache lasted for days as you tried to take medicine for it but it seemed to get worse. Letting your eyes fall you breathed deeply as you fell asleep.

The door opened as Soohyun heaved a sigh of release as he dropped his bag and a faint light. He walked around the house trying to find you as he finally leaned against the couch, looking down at your figure, he let a small smile fall onto his face as he moved around the couch and sat on the floor in front of you.

Watching your angelic face, he moved some of your stray hair from your face twitched in pain as you frowned, furrowing your eye brows together as a whining whimper came from your agape lips.

"Jagi?" Soohyun called as his thumb gently rubbed over your cheek, you curled up into a tighter ball as he moved his hand to your shoulder gently shaking you as your eyes gently opened.

"Soo-ssi?" You sat up on the couch as he smiled and kissed your head.

"I’m home." He said kissing your forehead as you turned away and coughed. Soohyun moved onto the couch as he felt your forehead and your neck trying to feel if you were running a fever.

"Are you feeling ok? Have you been eating? Have you slept well while I was gone?" Soohyun bombarded you with questions as you pressed your palm of your hand to your forehead as you closed your eyes.

"Stop talking so loud." You whispered as Soohyun knew that you were sick.

"Sorry Jagi, have you eaten yet?" He whispered as you shook your head slowly trying to stop the room from spinning. "Do you feel like eating?" You nodded as he smiled, kissing your head gently.

Laying you down, Soohyun covered you with a blanket as he moved into the kitchen to make you some homemade soup. Putting on some light music, you took another nap as Soohyun cut up vegetables and put in some noodles as he quietly sang along to the songs that were playing.

Walking back over to you, Soohyun woke you up with a kiss to your lips as you fluttered your eyes open.

"Why don’t you go get changed into these" He held up fluffy pants and one of his loose tank tops, "Once you come back, the soup will be ready then I can be all yours." Soohyun held your hand as you nodded. Helping you to the bedroom, you changed as he served the now warm soup into two large bowls. Shuffling back out to the kitchen you sat at the table as Soohyun slid a nice warm bowl of soup in front of you.

"Please enjoy." He kissed your cheek as he sat next to you as his hand intertwined with yours under the table.

The soup warmed you and made you feel so much better than you felt this morning, or while you were at work. Slurping the broth happily, it felt so good rolling down your sore, raw throat.

Sitting back in your chair you smiled at being full, fuller than you have been in days.

"Thank you for the meal Soo-ssi." You said as you smiled as he smiled and pet your head.

"You are very welcome, _______" Soohyun said as you leaned on his shoulder. "How about we watch a movie together and I give you a nice back rub?" He asked as his hand gently rubbed your tired back.

"I’d love that." You quietly said as you stood up and walked over to the couch as you waited for him as you choose a movie to watch. After washing the dishes Soohyun changed into some shorts and a big loose shirt. Putting in the movie, Soohyun then slid next to you as it was a high action movie. Patting his lap you laid your head on his legs as you laid on your stomach. His hand moved along your back as he gently massaged it as you watched the movie. Feeling your breath slow, he looked at you as your eyes were closed.

"Aish, _______. You got sick because you worked too hard, didn’t you?" Soohyun kissed your cheek as it was warm, he got some of his ice and rubbed it across your face as you moved towards the cold as you rolled over. The sweaty hair clung to your neck as he took it off of your neck, letting the ice melt onto your warm skin. Gently picking you up, he moved you into the bedroom as he opened the window so the cool air blew into the room to cool you down as he snuggled under the blankets as you sprawled out on top.

Keeping an eye on you the whole night, he emailed your work telling you that you would be out as he held your hand and snuggled into your shoulder.

"Soo-ssi? Soo-ssi?" You mumbled as you tossed and turned. Soohyun woke up as you tossed your head from side to side. Scurrying off to the kitchen, he put two pills in his hand and a glass of ice water as he woke you up again as your eyes met his kind and worried ones. Looking down to the two pills that you put one in your mouth and gulped it down as you followed with the other one.

"Better?" He whispered as you nodded, finishing off the water. He slid into bed next to you, wrapping his arms around you as you shivered into his arms as your legs wrapped around his.

"Sorry that I am sick." You mumbled against his skin.

"Don’t worry about it, I get to cuddle with you more." He said as you both slipped off to sleep.