2

Club Shidae!

Seohyun rubbed her hands together, The weather outside the building was colder than she imagined maybe it's because she was longer back at home. Her face droped at the sudden realization, Jessica noticed it. Not knowing what to do in these kind of situations she nudged YoonA.

"What?" YoonA whispered.

Jessica pointed at Seohyun who was wearing a distant look. YoonA rolled her eyes.

"You really are lazy." YoonA got up and walked to Seohyun who didn't even realized YoonA's presence.

"Hey." YoonA tapped Seohyun's shoulder with an awkward smile on her lips.

Seohyun acknowledged with a tiny nod. That was the reason why YoonA can't get along with people who didn't respond nicely. It annoys her too but she couldn't do anything but try to make conversation.

"Weather's nice, Right?" YoonA asked.

It was snowing, there teeth chattered together and if it wasn't for the sweaters/jackets they were wearing they would've died a freezing death but they had a reason for staying there and that was to welcome Seohyun, their new member.

Seohyun shook her head.

'Blunt and akward...' Yoona didn't know what to say anything when it clicked.

"You aren't from here right? Was the place entirely different from ours?"

Seohyun was shocked at the sudden question. She was touched that someone actually wanted to know about the place she lived in. She nodded, "Yeah. Of course that place was cold too but it had warmth too, It was weird."

Suddenly she felt someone hug and it wasn't YoonA nor was HyoYeon neither Yuri, TaeYeon, Tiffany, Sunny, SooYoung but Jessica. She was suprised because she thought of Jessica as someone who was cold and y.

"It's warm now isn't it?" Jessica questioned still hugging her.

Seohyun was too flustered to answer when someone else hugged, Sunny and SooYoung.

"Pabo! It is love that makes people warm in cold weather. Don't you feel it too?" TaeYeon asks her, tilting her head with a smile gracing her lips.

Seohyun's assumption about TaeYeon was she was just a older girl with childlike persnalioty but at that very moment she felt that TaeYeon was really elder, The smile on TaeYeon's lips contained everything ranging from passion to love, from protectivness to care...

At that very moment someone ruined there sister like moment.

"Yah! They are having heart warming session!"

SNSD with exception of Tiffany and clueless Seohyun rolled their eyes and groaned. They seemed annoyed by the sudden entrace of the gentleman and the cute boy who seemed even younger than Seohyun.

Jessica nudged Tiffany who was blushing and the younger guy nudged Siwon who was smiling at Tiffany. Anyone could say that they were in love if not had a crush on each other.

"A new birdie, Eh?" Another guy this time someone with tan skin came along and lifted Seohyun's face only to be kicked by HyoYeon right in shin.

"Hyo noona, For god sake!" He groaned and HyoYeon was triumphed by his condition.

"Thats 'Kim HyoYeon-shi' for you."

"She isn't a birdie, Kai. She is our maknae!" TaeYeon answered for HyoYeon suddenly feeling agitated.

"Finally Luhan hyung got himself someone whom he could annoy." A guy with eyeliner joked, putting his hands on the baby faced's shoulder.

Luhan was brought out from his trance when the eyeliner dude nudged Luhan. Not knowing what he was talking about he simply nodded. There was silence until they heard someone walking away, They looked in the direction of Seohyun who was running towards the door.

"See you l-" She was stoped by someone with fishy lips or at least in Jessica's opinion.

"Let her go, Donghae." She yawned and stretched her arms, "Let's go we don't have time for nuicance."

"You think we're nuicance?" Suho's voice boomed through the terrace as she pointed at Jessica's nose.

Jessica was pulled back by TaeYeon, "Yeah, We do!"