1

Club Shidae!

"Anneyonghaseyo, I'm Seohyun." Seohyun smiled through her gritted teeth wondering how she landed herself in such a situation.

The school forced each and every student to particiapate in clubs, She was the only one left and this somehow managed to leak out that each and every club started to follow her/stalk her so that she would enter into the respective club. It annoyed her when her favrioute teacher asked her to join the 'legendary club' or better known as SNSD/Soshi/Girl's Generation/So Nyuh Shidae which doesn't do much.

"I'm TaeYeon, The club president." The shorter girl (Although not the shortest) perked up.

"YoonA!" The beautiful girl waved at her before she nudged the taner one who was eyeing the blonde's .

"TaeYeon unnie's ertness is rubbing on me, Oh anyway I'm Yuri."

"You three look same you know, Like triplets!" The shortest of them all pointed to YoonA, Yuri and Seohyun who looked at each other and blinked before shaking their head.

"No, Just YoonA and Yuri unnie/ Seohyun and YoonA/ Yuri unnie and Seohyun look same." The three of them once again looked at each and didn't said anything.

Breaking the amusing silence the shortest girl introduced herself adding ayego in between. She showed a 'V' symbol to Seohyun and winked, "Sunnyyyy idnida~"

"Don't try to be cute, Ewwww." The tallest in the room groaned, not trying to hide what she was feeling.

"Sooyoung btw!" Sooyoung said and was abou to take a huge bite out of her hamburger that looked delecious to her but not to the said person.

"You would die!"

"Respect your elders, Choi SooYoung!" TaeYeon nagged but that didn't matter, It was nothing out of blue but what Seohyun said really was out of blue that each member present in the room stared at her.

"I-It accumlates in y-your b-body and you d-d-die."

Sooyoung turned her attention to the hamburger not knowing if she should laugh, feel cursed or stupid but she did kept her hamburger back on the plate (the blonde's plate to be specific) making a note to herself to eat it later when Seohyun wouldn't be there.

"Jessica." The cold looking blonde smiled at Seohyun.

Her smile was really enchanting, She looked pure and her smile was full of warmth.

"HyoYeon ibnida, Roomie!"Seohyun wasn't really suprised to see her roomate since HyoYeon already told her that she was one of the members of the 'legendary club'.

"Is she your room mate, The must be the reason why you aren't fighting with us to get the hamburger and pizza." YoonA giggled her lips remmising what Seohyun just said to SooYoung, She could die out of laugheter.

Seohyun twisted her lips to left and was about to defened herself when YoonA patted her back and gave her an approving smile.

 

"So, You finally became a member of a club?" Mir asked Seohyun as he tore open the packet of bun from his teeth.

He sat himself down on the desk where Seohyun was siting and took a bite out of the bun before facing her. Seohyun stoped writing and closed the note book she was writing in.

"I guess." She shrugged her shoulders.

Mir nodded, Knowing that making a conversation was hard. He was about to walk towards his friends when Seohyun grabed his hands. He turned around to see that Seohyun was smiling at him.

"I...I forgive you." Mir was a bit suprised at this, His eyes widened.

He was about to speak when another friend of their taped Seohyun's shoulder and pointed to the door where all the SNSD members were. They were waving at her and looked like everyone was looking at them and her.

Seohyun excused herself wondering what was the matter, Sseng told her that she wouldn't have to do anything...