...

Safe and Sound


I remember tears streaming down your face
When I said, I'll never let you go
When all those shadows almost killed your light
I remember you said, Don't leave me here alone
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

 

“Where is Ji-oppa?” I ran fast to the studio. Open the door loud even Teddy-oppa and everybody in the studio –I don’t have time to identified who was there- shocked.

“Jiyong?  Hm…I don’t know.. He kept quiet while ago and he when I asked him he didn’t even make a sound, He just left a minute ago” Teddy-oppa answered me.

“Really? Thanks..” I answered then leave the studio.

‘Where is he know?’ I asked myself. My legs were too tired to run again. Aigoo..

 

Jiyong-oppa.. He must be very sad.

His girlfriend just left her yesterday, and this morning, he finally know the valid reason why. She has a new boyfriend.. And she said to the media that they were dating since 3 months  ago. It means Jiyong-oppa was two timing-ed by her.  

A month ago, he just arrested because he was drunk-driving. Being scolded by YG because of it and he caught going to some ‘wild’ club and many more. And his last album was blocked because it contained so many inappropriate ‘things’ It wouldn’t be a big problem in USA or UK, But not Korea, The big difference of West culture and East culture. And…  His latest girlfriend gave him hmm.. how should I say this.. bad influence?

I can’t blame her, he choose her to be his girlfriend, I can’t blame him, he just a little lost. I can’t blame anyone because in fact, I am nothing.

I have no right to blame anyone for ‘destructed’ him.

 

“Chaerin-ah!” Taeyang-oppa shouted.

“What?”

“Where have you been?!” He said

“Um.. I looking for Ji.. Did you see him?”

“He looked for you, he is up there, in the rooftop, smoking”

“Ah, I see.. I will go to meet him.. bye Oppa”

“Well.. he umm a little sad right now, watch your words, will you?”

“U-um.. I know.. bye!”

 

.

.

.

 

Don't you dare look out your window darling
Everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold onto this lullaby
Even when the music's gone, gone


 

 And.. he is there, smoking.. The only thing that move is just his hand which move to his mouth sometime, to smoke the cigar.

I ran to him. Hug him from behind.

“I’m okay..” He said.

“I know..”

“I’m strong…”

“I know, oppa, I know..”

He spun his body, facing me. I looked at him. His eyes.. it feels like dead.

“I just confused, Why everything I did feel so wrong…” He said.

I didn’t answered him.

“Why people leave me, one by one, and problems keep coming, one by one… I bet you will leave me soon, don’t you?”

“Of course not!”

“Everybody leave me… My girlfriend, my fans, boss, even my friends…” His tears slowly coming out from his eyes. I quickly hug him. Again. He buried his face to my neck, his arms around my waist. Hug me tightly.

He cried. A lot.

“Cry.. Cry on me. Tell me where is hurt.. I will always be here for you, remember? I’ll be there for you. Forever.. Don’t ever said I’ll leave you, you know I won’t”

“My whole body is hurt. I felt betrayed. I am scared”

I let off his hug. I closed his eyes with my palms.

“Close your eyes, when there is anyone hurt you, you know my hands will be there to cover your eyes and wiped you tears” I wiped his tears. He still closing his eyes. I hug him again. 

“I’ll protect you, oppa, no one can hurt you…”

“Your smile save me, you protect me a lot back then..and when you are in your weakest and saddest time, you know I’ll be right next you…”

“Everybody will think that I’ll might be a bad influence for you.. You better..”

“Sst… I am not scared of anything because I know who the real you… we promised to not leave each other no matter what happened, right?” I smiled at him. He smiled at me.

“That was 5 years ago since we made that promises….”

“Promise still promise..”

He held my hands.

“I have nothing now, just you” He said.

“I have everything now.. I have you, My brother..” I said.

 

 

 

‘I love you, Oppa…’ That words left unsaid again.

 

 

 

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound