Final

Regrets
Looking through my class photos and that one particular guy who caught my attention. Kim jongdae, a man tht i will never forget. The man tht makes my heart beats for his smile. The man who owns my heart. The man that was once called my "friend". 
*flashback*
It was a new year at school, change of classmates, change of teachers. We were strangers back then. I didnt know him and he didnt know me. But one day, during our school camp he offered to help carry my bag. It was'nt tht heavy for a guy! I refused but he insist.. I was left with no choice but to obglide.. Eversince tht incident, we became friends! I learnt tht he is a reserved guy, doesnt talk much and difinitely a gamer! 
We started sitting next to each other during lessons and i thought we click with each other well! Oh thts what i thought..
The feelings tht developed from friends becomes a crush.. It was one-sided crush. I didnt tell him my feelings as i didnt want to break our friendship. But one day, just suddently after our mid-term holidays, we didnt talk! We didnt laugh with each other like how we used to, he change his seating arrangement with someone else. We literally just, stopped! I tried to talk to him, but ended up being ignored! 
Three weeks after tht, i found out tht my friend sabotage me. She told him i like him! Instead of feeling angry, i was sad! I was sad for not telling him my feelings for him earlier and he had to hear it from other people instead..
1 year after the incident, i still didnt managed to talk to him! It was our graduation year and i wanted to leave with good memories! I was determined to get him back! Get him to talk to me. But luck wasnt on my side. 
The last day of exam, he didnt showed up! He left! Kim jongdae left for China to study. I was devastated to hear it from my bestfriend! 
Recalling those memories i didnt realized my tears started to roll down my cheeks. 
 
"If only you didnt help me, if only u didnt know my feelings, i guess i wont be as heart broken like this. Where are you kim jongdae?"