Devil with cute face

I wonna see the Paris


Devil with cute face.
Morning. School.ohhh.Ok, just five minutes ….or ten.
Taemin: Unnie, wake up. What are you going to do after school if you won’t pass to university?
Tiffany: I’ll merry…
Taemin: Nobody will take you…
Tiffany: I’ll kill him …after 5 minutes…I mean 10.
Mmmm? ….. no. I’m late
I wore my uniform and run out of the house. Bicycle. Not now! The tyre burst. Taemin promised repair it. Oh, this kid.
I got at school. By that time Yuri called me 5 times. No. I can’t be late…or….

The last lesson.

Tiffany: I like these shoes
Yuri: And I these one.
Tiffany: Yeah, it would look great with your new blouse
Yuri: Tiffany, you have sense of dress, so why don’t you change your style?
Tiffany: What don’t you like in my style?
Yuri: Well, your style is something between girl’s and boy’s. You wear dresses but don’t wear heels, you set your hair but don’t use make-up.
Tiffany: I didn’t have mother, who would teach me.
Yuri: Oh honey, I’m sorry.
Tiffany: It’s ok I just…
Teacher: Yah, you there. Tiffany get up!
Tiffany: Of course Tiffany. What about Yuri? Oh, she study well and nobody can’t scold her.
(Yuri is nodding Tiffany’s agreement)
Teacher: What? Speak louder, I can’t hear you!
Tiffany: I said I’m sorry teacher.
(Yuri giggling)
Teacher: It’s too much. You’re so naughty. You don’t study at all, your behavior leaves much to be desired. If you’ll make any blunder I’ll seat you behind the first desk.


Yes. If I’m late I will sit on the first desk. You might say what bad in sitting behind the first desk.
First of all: you can’t sleep on the lessons at all. Especially on physics. Physic is lullaby for me.
Second: you have to pretend that you listen the lesson.
Third (the most important) : you can’t copy. Yuri always helps me on tests and exams.

Now I am late. Our teacher is lady at the elderly age. She heard badly, and had bad memory. I looked at door window. She introduce two guys to class.
- What is it? They’ll study here? In the middle of year?...O
She looks out of a window and yells somebody. It’s my chance. I opened the door as quit as it possible. Class keeps save appearances. They accustomed to my tricks. When I came into I pushed the door so that it closed with notice. I hide behind the nearest guy(new student). It was massive so that she didn’t notice me and looked back. Uugh. I see how Yuri showed me signs
- What? I can’t understand.
- Teacher – suddenly said guy behind which I stayed.
- Teacher, one of your students is late.
No! No! What I’ve do him? BUSTER. No. Eyes hazed with tears.
- Mwo?
I emerged .
- Tiffany!! This girl. It’s your last year at school. Aigoo…When will you learn to be in time!
That’s enough. You…
Noo. How will I pass the exams… All because of this swine. I hate you. I wish somebody would do for you the same…no worse, much worse and … what did she say?

30 seconds before
- Aaah, I forget you two must sit together on first desk to understand better, cause you come from abroad and don’t understand well in Korean. What to do. One of you may sit with Yuri she study well. Who will?
- Yah! I mean I? Yes, this what I mean.
- OK, THEEEN TIFFANYYY WIIIIL SIIIIT WIIIITH JIYONG.(image that she said it very slowly on Tiffany’s mind of course.)

No, I can’t , no way. What is this day. I looked at him
- Ok, teacher.
And he smiled. He looks cute but I knew that it is evil smile.
- Oh, Jiyong-ah you are so handsome young man…
No way. Is she flirting with him….He must be in the same age as her grandson. He doesn’t look handsome. Well, his lips are girlish, red and look sweetly. He is well-featured. Self-confident look. And there was something, his manners make him handsome. Ok, he is handsome. Devil with cute face. Oh, know he noticed my observing. Who cares? Let him know that I don’t like him. I put out my tongue.

*

Sorry for poor vocabilary and wrong grammar.