Chapter 8

Tiring Love

A couple of days have passed and Hyunjoong's situation seems to be getting a little better cause at first she just ignores him like he isn't there at all but now she actually talks sometimes but would only give cold sarcastic answers and remarks.

Luckily for hyunjoong also that the things back at the office in seoul were still doing fine for the mean time without him.

Today wasn't different from the other when Yuri woke up and ignored him the whole time while eating breakfast and Hyunjoong working hard doing all the things for her just to please her.

After eating breakfast Yuri was ready to go back to her room when Mrs.Kwon called her.

"Honey I still have a lot of things to do around the house would you mind if you buy some groceries since were about out and also go with Hyunjoong with you,"

Hyunjoong who was standing behind Yuri suddenly lit up and smiled, while Yuri's eyes widen in disagreement.

"Waee Omma, I can go buy the groceries by myself, I don't need him,"Yuri said coldly.

"But honey there's gonna be alot of heavy stuff to buy and plus the market is pretty from here and he has a car so,"

Yuri bites her lips in frustration."Fine...I'll just go get change,"She turn around to find a smilling Hyunjoong and gave him a glare,"Jinja,"She mumbled before running upstairs to her room to change.

After yuri left, hyunjoong quickly went towards Mrs.Kwon,"Komawo,"

She just winked at him before walking out to continue her work.

Couple of minutes later Yuri came down wearing jeans and a simple blue shirt, Hyunjoong led her towards his car and tried to open the door for her but she quickly stopped him and got on herself, ignoring her coldness Hyunjoong hurried and went to the driver seat.

He just stopped and stare at her for a while, he thought about how long has it been since they rode a car together.He just kept on staring at her until she turn to face him with that coldness.

"Aren't you gonna start the car and go?"Yuri said coldly.

"Oh right,"Hyunjoong said and quickly start the engine.

He was about to put on his seat belt but noticed that Yuri still hasn't put hers yet so he reached out to do it for her but she stopped him again by smacking his hand away.

"I'll do it,"She said then put on the seatbelt by herself.

Hyunjoong just pouted and settle back down do put his seatbelt on and put it on drive, as he was about to release the break, he saw Yuri's hand just a couple of inches from his, he felt the urge of his habbit to do something everytime they ride together.

In a swift moment he interwined their fingers together, it was so quick that Yuri doesn't have a chance to pull hers away.

A supsrised Yuri quickly tried to pull her hands way,"Ya what are you doing, Let go now,"Again she tried to free her hands from him but he refused and didn't budge,"Im serious, let go of my hand now,"When she noticed that he still didn't budge, she just gave up and look towards the window.

Hyunjoong smiled when she stopped protesting and start to drive towards the market which is about 20 minutes away.

The ride was silent until Yuri broke it,"Why are u still here?"She asked as if she doesn't know the answer.

"Why else? Too see you of course,"Hyunjoong replied honestly as if he hasn't been telling her that for a while now.

"Who are you kidding?You should be back there at your work now instead of wasting your time here,"She said sarcastically.

"How many times do I have to tell you that work is nothing to me, your the most impor-,"

"Were here, stop right there is the market,"Yuri cut him off.

Hyunjoong pulled over to park his car and Yuri quickly pulled her hands away from his and got out of the car, he just followed right behind here.

They started to get groceries and just looking at the list of stuff that they need to buy and tells hyunjoong to get them one by one they stroll around the market, he carried all of it and Mrs.Kwon wasn't kidding when she said that they're gonna be some heavy stuff, his arms and even finger are full of stuff carrying a ton loud of groceries with him.

He just obeyed to whatever she said and didn't even complain one bit and Yuri is just watching him struggle carrying all those stuff with him.

He actually wanted to get a shopping cart but Yuri refuses so he had to carry all of it by himself all those time.

They finished buying the groceries and Yuri got outside towards the car first leaving Hyunjoong alone again.

He is can barely move and even in his mouth is also holding something within his teeth and dragged all of them towards his car.He thought he was gonna die after putting all of the stuff inside the trunk and had to catch his breath before getting inside the car.

He actually wanted to complain right there but decided not to and just start the engine, he noticed that she already got her seatbelt on while her arms were crossed around her chest.He too put on his seatbelt and placed the car on drive.

He thought about something for a second and felt that something was missing, it was her hand.

"Ahemm.."He cought trying to get her attention and succeded.

Yuri looked at him with coldness and confusion at the same time.His eyes norrowed towards his hand and Yuri followed looking at his hands but found out his holding it out for hers.

"No I don't want too, I don't like holding your hands anymore,"She said coldly then look back at the window.

Hyunjoong felt a bit hurt and sad at what she said just said and dropped his hands.He just looked down and started to drive back towards the house.

They got back at the house at Lunch and the same thing happened to Hyunjoong and also at night when they ate dinner.

 

 


Here;s a new chapter!!! Hope you enjoyed!!! Yuri too cold? xD