Chapter 3

Tiring Love

Hyunjoong was scrambling throughout all the folders in front of him trying to finish as early as possible to fulfill his promise to his wife tonight.

He glance at his watch, it was 7pm. He let out a sign before continuing to check all the papers and signed them at a lighting speed.

"Done,"He said almost whispering as he let out a tiring sign before checking his watch again,it was 7:40.

"I made it,"He thought to himself before starting to gather his stuff up but then someone suddenly knocks on his office door.

"Come in,"He yelled before continuing to pack up. It was his assistant.

"Sir, its about time for your meeting with the investors,"

Hyunjoong's eyes widen at what he just said, letting out a curse underneath his lips, he was so into finishing quickly that he forgot about the important meeting.

"I need to finish this quickly,"He thought to himself before following his assistant out of the room.

The meeting went on and on about how he will manage their invest safely and make them bigger but the investors doesn't seems to be please at him before every minute he will check his watch.

Hyunjoong checked his watch again, it was pass 10pm." I won't make it,"He curse himself before facing the not very pleased investors.

"Ladies and gentleman would you please give me a minute to take a break,"It took all his courage for him to do that seeing the situation and they might changed their mind just like that but he still did and got it.

He quickly walked out of the conference room and took out his phone to send yuri a text that he can't make it tonight even though thats the last thing he wanted to do but the company was on the line now and if he skip this its over for sure.

"Im really sorry baby, please forgive me,"He said to himself after sending the text then turned it off before stucking it back into his pocket incase of disturbance.

He got back inside the conference room and faced the investors again and began pursuading them again.

That went on for a couple of minutes maybe an hour or so until he finally did it, and the investors all agreed and gave him their trust.

Exchausted hyunjoong quickly went back to his office after the meeting to get his stuff.

He started to put on his blazer and placed all the folder and documents in his suitcase without even looking at his phone which was still turned off.

He knew he needed to get home as soon as possible even though yuri is probably gonna kill him.

He glanced at his watch again, it was 11:40.Without even having thinking about anything else but get home he walked out of his office going directly out of the building towards his car.

He drove at the lighting speed not really caring if he gets a ticket or not, he just needed to get home.

Finally he reached their home and he quickly parked to the garage and went out going directly inside.

Quietly he opened the door and peek his head to look around, he can't see her or hear anything.

He went inside and started to look around the kitchen.

"Yuri-ah?"He called out from the kitchen where he didn't see her moving towards the living room, still no answer.

Hyunjoong let out a sign,"She must be with one of her friends,"He said then went towards their bedroom setting out his suitcase aside before washing up and changing into comfortable clothes.

By that time Yuri was still not home and its already 12pm.

Hyunjoong was in the living room waiting for her to come home.

"Oh im hungry,"He heard his stomach growl and stood up walking towards the kitchen to find something to eat.

He opened the fridge and look around, after a while of looking around, he couldn't find anything but frozen meat,kimchi and some vegetables.He doesn't know how to cook much so he decided to cook the only food he could make, scamble eggs.

He took 2 eggs from the frigde then closed it before cracking the eggs into the small bowl. And then he took out a medium frying pan and placed it on the stove before turning it on, then placed some cooking oil.

He started to scamble the eggs couple of more times before placing it on the hot pan and fry it.

After that he placed the eggs into a plate and put it on the table before going to the rice cooker to see if there's any rice left, thankfully there is.

After eating, Yuri was still not home and it started to make hyunjoong worry.

"Why isn't she home yet,"He signed and decided to call her.

He walked back to their bedroom and went to look for hi pants where he left his phone.

When he did he quickly turned it on and got suprised by the stack of message all came from his wife.

He froze at his spot when he started to read the messages one by one.

 

"No Hyunjoong I want you to be in here right now,"

 

"I swear if your not here within the next 10 minutes, im leaving you,"

 

"Last chance if you don't come here in the next 10 minutes, im really leaving you,"

 

"Fine then, I guess work is more important than me your own wife, don't look for me and beg me to come back when I leave, good bye hyunjoong,"

 

After reading the last message by his wife, he still in state of shock, he also can feel the hurt in her messages and it hurted him too.

The phone dropped from his hand as he quickly went towards the drawers and found that out her clothes were gone, he kept on opening all the drawers to her stuff and they were gone.

After minutes of flipping through the drawers, he stopped and collapsed on the bed still unable to register whats happening.

"S-She left..."

 

 

 


Hope you enjoyed the chapter guys!!!

I wasn't gonna update this early but I got excited by your comments and decided to do so!!!