To me, you mean everything .

Suppressing my feelings for you.

 

When they woke up, they were still in the small room. They fell asleep in each other arms, on the cold floor, a blanket covering their bodies. 
Jinhwan felt him kissing him in the crook of his neck and then he whispered  to him:

'' Wake up baby ... ''
Jinhwan smiled and slowly opened his eyes:
'' Morning ...''
'' We should leave now. They must be looking for us.''
'' Okay ... ''
'' Jinhwan ... listen, I would like us to keep it on the low ... not that I am ashamed of you, of us or anything but ... I don't want what we have to become a distraction to the others, we still have a battle to win.''
'' Okay ... I understand ... and I want you to relax, I don't like to see you stressed.'' He said caressing Hanbin's cheek.
'' Thank you ... I am trying to be a good leader ...  '' 
'' You are a good leader ... I trusted you eyes closed, You will always take the best decision for the group because you are just like that. And if you make any mistake, we will be there to back you up. ''

This made Hanbin smiled:
'' Just the type of speech I needed to start the day. Thank you.'' 
Jinhwan smiled back at him, today would be a great day.

large.jpg

They spend the whole day rehearsing a dance routine, at lunch time, they all went in the cafetaria to eat with team A members.
They were all eating and having fun whe the doors opened on Seungri. He waved at them and walked in their direction. They all stood up and bowed at him. He smiled at them and asked Jinhwan:

'' What do you have after your lunch ? ''
'' I had nothing planned ... yet ... ''
'' Good ! Come see me, I will be in the recording studio. ''
'' Yes ! May I ask why ? Do you need my voice for back vocals ? Maybe I should warm up before ... ''
'' Don't worry about ! Just come alone ! See you ! '' He then left.

Everybody turned to Jinhwan:


'' Why does he wants to see you alone ? ''
'' I duno Bobby ... maybe it is regarding my vocals ... ''
'' Private lessons ! Lucky ... " Taehyun added raising his eyebrown.
Suddenly Hanbin was not hungry anymore. He calmly stood up from his sit:
'' I have a beat to finish so ... I'll catch you later. '' He left. 

He was on his way to the room when he heard someone running behind him:
'' Hanbin , Wait ! ''
He turned and was now face to face with Jinhwan:
'' Are you not supposed to go see him  ? ''
'' First I want to make sure that ... you are okay with it ... ''
'' Well , it doesn't matter ... he is my Hyung and Sunbae ... I am nothing here. "
'' You are my ... I mean ... we are ... '' Jinhwan was turning red and lowered his eyes, feeling too embarrassed.

Hanbin understood, he took his hand to drag him and brought in the staircases.
'' Sorry ... I am not that good at these things but ... if that okay with you ... can I be your boyfriend ? '' He asked looking at Jinhwan straight in the eyes.

The dancer felt himself blushing even more, he only nodded as an answer.
'' Good ! And since you are mine now, you know you can't fool around ... I trust you and ... '' He brought his face closer and kissed the older boy on the cheeck             '' ... I love you.''
When he heard that, Jinhwan turned his face. Hanbin was being sincere. He loves him and himself felt the same way.
'' I feel the same Hanbin ... everytime I see you stressed or worried ... It hurts. It hurts so much because I feel helpless and I just want you to be happy.'' He could see all the love Hanbin had for him, he could see it in his eyes at this moment. 


Hanbin wrapped his hands around Jinhwan's waist and brought him closer to him:
'' I am happy now and everytime I am with you, everytime I think of you, everytime you say my name, everytime you' re looking at me ... '' He leaned his head  and kissed his boyfriend on the lips. Jinhwan replied to his demand, their tongues moving slowly in a perfect synchronization, Hanbin felt the other fingers caressing his head. He loves it so much, he loves him and only him.

Jinhwan was the first to break the kiss, but kept their foreheads pressed together:
'' I have to go ... ''
'' No ... Please ... stay with me ... ''  Hanbin knew he was being childish but at this moment,  that is how he felt. He was not blind, the way SeungRi was always looking at his Jinhwan, he knew why and It was driving him insane.
'' I will be back before you even notice it ... I love you.''  Jinhwan said as he cupped Hanbin face in his hands. He smiled at him. Hanbin felt himself melting, that's smile ...
'' Okay ... love you too ! '' He gave him a last peck on the lips and smiled at him.
'' I love your smile ... you are so handsome Hanbin.''
'' No ... your smile drive me crazy. '' He took the shortest boy in his arms and kissed him in the neck, making him laugh. Every kiss he planted on his lips or forehead was echoed by Jinhwan's giggles, sounding like the most beautiful music in his ears.

Jinhwan wrapped his hands around his neck, with his head resting on the rapper strong and firm chest. He closed his eyes and whispered:
'' I should go ... but I just want to stay with you.'' Suddenly, he felt his phone vibrating. Hanbin felt it  too.

He picked up his phone, it was Seungri reminding him in which room he was since there was more than 1 recording studios in YG building.
'' You should go now ... see you tonight ! ''
'' Bye ! '' The oldest gave him a peck on the lips before leaving the stairscase.
Hanbin smile dissapeared  the minute he was alone ... 

He never felt this way before, this anxiety, this cold, this loneliness ... at this moment,  he realised how everything Jinhwan meant to him ... 

'' ... everything ! You mean everything to me hyung ... ''

 

tumblr_mv1w1qGZFi1qdy24co1_500.jpg