ness

ness

            “Jung Yunho!” Changmin shouted when he saw his hyung pass by him.  “Will you put on some clothes!?”

            Yunho glanced at Changmin and shook his head.  “No.”  He had walked out of his room with no clothes on, startling Changmin when the younger saw so much skin.

            Changmin sighed loudly and said, “You can’t just walk around like that!”

            “Why not?” asked Yunho as he stood in front of Changmin, who was looking any and everywhere but at Yunho.  “I’ve done it before.”

            “Exactly!  I’m tired of seeing your around the place,” Changmin replied.  Yunho just pouted and remained standing there in front of the maknae, who was getting impatient.

            “Go put some clothes on already!” Changmin shouted.

            “Fine,” responded Yunho, throwing his hands up in surrender, “araso, Changminnie.”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~You can’t walk around like that!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

            “Yah!  Didn’t you just put your clothes on!?”  Changmin asked, perplexed as he pointed at Yunho’s form.

            “Mhm,” responded Yunho nonchalantly from his place on the couch.

            “Then why are you again!?” the maknae asked, frowning as he stood in front of Yunho with his hands on his hips.

            Yunho stood up and smiled.  He threw his arms up, saying, “It’s free!”

            “What’s free?” Changmin mumbled.  “Ugh!  Why is my hyung so weird?”

            “Join me, Min.”  Yunho started to pull at the buttons on Changmin’s shirt, working on taking the younger’s shirt off.

            “What!?  No!” Changmin shouted as he slapped at Yunho’s hands that were fiddling with his shirt.  “Go put your clothes back on!”

            Yunho started to mope and pout, and he even made puppy dog eyes at Changmin, but the younger stood firm.

            “Go you, pabo!” Changmin said sternly.  When Yunho sullenly walked away Changmin cracked a smile at his hyung’s antics.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Put your clothes back on!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

            “Hyung, can I sleep with you?” Changmin asked quietly from Yunho’s door.

            Yunho looked sleepily up at Changmin and smiled before responding, “Oh, did Minnie have a bad dream?”

            “Ani,” mumbled Changmin, pouting.  He looked the other way, ignoring Yunho’s smile.  “My bed is too lumpy.”

            Yunho chuckled at the maknae’s poor excuse and asked, “Did it just get lumpy tonight?”

            Changmin rolled his eyes and whined, “Hyung~!”

            “Ara, ara, you can sleep with me,” Yunho said, patting the space next to him.

            Changmin quickly went over to Yunho’s bed and got into it, covering himself with the sheets that smelled like Yunho.  Changmin wasn’t a cuddler, but he did like Yunho’s familiar scent.  Trying to get more comfortable, Changmin accidentally rubbed up against Yunho, but it didn’t feel right.

            “Hyung?” Changmin asked quietly before he realized the situation, freaked out, and jumped out of the bed.  “Oh my God, hyung, you’re !”

            “Well it is my bed and my room,” Yunho replied nonchalantly, shrugging.

            Changmin shook his head furiously.  “Aish!  Yunho…”

            “I know.  I know,” Yunho said, interrupting Changmin.  “Yunho, go put your clothes on.”  Yunho slowly got out of the bed and went up to his closet.  Changmin averted his eyes and considered whether or not to get back into the bed.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~You can sleep with me~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

            Changmin had a plan to get Yunho to stop walking around the dorm .  Waiting in Yunho’s room, Changmin mumbled to himself, “I’ll give him a taste of his own medicine.”

            When Yunho walked into his room, he stopped in his tracks.  “Changmin!  What are you doing?” Yunho asked.  There in front of him stood Changmin in his birthday suit, only covering himself up with his hands.

            Changmin blushed and replied, “I’m .”

            “Wae?” Yunho asked, confused, but unashamedly staring.

            “Ha!” Changmin shouted.  “See how weird it is for someone to just walk around !”

            Yunho just stared for a while before he smiled and whispered, “Changdola…”

            Changmin scrunched up his face and took a step back.  “Uh… er… why are you calling me like that?”

            “You’re free!” Yunho shouted happily before he began to remove his own clothes.

            “What are you doing!?”  Changmin asked, running up and grabbing Yunho’s hands to keep them from removing any clothing.  “Keep your clothes on!”

            “But I want to be free with Changdola,” Yunho answered, pouting.

            Changmin rolled his eyes and responded, “No!  Keep your clothes on!”  He let go of Yunho and said, “I’m putting mine back on.”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~See how weird it is…!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

            “Yunho, what…?” Changmin started to ask when Yunho came from out of the bathroom.  “Nevermind, just put your clothes back on.”

            Yunho pouted and stomped his foot.  “But I don’t want to.”

            Changmin wanted to laugh at Yunho acting so childishly, but he instead coughed to cover up his amusement.  “You weren’t in there to wash, so why are you ?” Changmin asked.

            “Well I had to relieve myself,” Yunho replied, shrugging, “and when I ped my pants I just kept going and took everything off.”

            Yunho sat down next to Changmin, oblivious to the younger blushing and slightly scooting away from the leader.

            “What did you do with your clothes?” Changmin suddenly asked very nicely, almost cutesy.

            “What do you mean?”  Yunho was suspicious of the extremely friendly tone of voice that Changmin was using.

            “Yah!” Changmin shouted.  “Did you leave them on the floor!?

            Yunho looked the other way nervously before he stretched his arms over his head and said, “Oh, I’m so tired.”  Yunho ignored Changmin and stretched across the sofa, lying on his stomach, but Changmin slapped him on his , causing Yunho to jump up.

            Changmin was just as surprised as Yunho at his slapping the older’s , but Changmin just decided to ignore what he had just did.  “Go pick up your clothes and put them on!” Changmin ordered, not really looking Yunho in the eye.  “And keep them on!”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Why are you ?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

            “Ew, hyung, your clothes are wet,” Changmin said, pulling back from Yunho, who sat extremely close to him on the sofa.

            “It’s because I was sweating,” Yunho replied.  They had just got back from a dance practice and immediately collapsed on the sofa.

            Changmin scrunched up his face and said, “Take them off.”

            “Mwo!?” Yunho asked, shocked.  His eyes got bigger at the idea that Changmin actually wanted him to take his clothes off, but he wanted to clarify just to make sure he knew what Changmin was talking about.  “Take what off?”

            “Your clothes,” Changmin answered, eyeing the offending garments, “they’re nasty.”

            Yunho jumped up from the sofa and quickly began to discard his clothes, but stopped and looked at Changmin questioningly.  “But you always tell me to put my clothes on.”

            “Just take them off already!”  Changmin was getting impatient now.

            “Ne!” Yunho responded enthusiastically and began to take his clothes off again.

            Changmin shook his head at Yunho’s childishness and mumbled, “Pabo.”

            “Saranghae, Minnie,” Yunho said as soon as he was buck .  He went over and hugged Changmin.

            “Ew, get off!” Changmin shouted as he pushed Yunho back.  “Go take a shower.”

            Yunho smiled at Changmin and nodded.  “Ne, but I’m not putting any clothes on afterwards.”  The older ran off towards the bathroom, leaving his dirty clothes behind.

            “Yes you are!” Changmin yelled out to Yunho as he begrudgingly picked up the leader’s clothes, holding them a safe distance away from his body.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Take them off~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

            Yunho and Changmin were out, but heading back towards their dorm when it had started to rain, and it was on a day that they had decided to walk.  By the time they got home, they were both soaked from the cold rain, and somehow Yunho convinced Changmin to strip of his clothes and get underneath a blanket with the older.

            “Hyung, just because they do this in the movies doesn’t mean that we have to do this,” Changmin said, sighing.

            “But you’ll catch a cold if you don’t get warm,” Yunho replied, pulling Changmin closer to him underneath the blanket.  Changmin jumped from the contact, not use to so much flesh up against him.

            “But we have a heater!” Changmin exclaimed.  “And we can go put on dry clothes!”

            “Aniyo~” Yunho whined, leaning his head on Changmin’s shoulder and snuggling against the maknae’s neck.  “I like this way better.”

            “Aish, this is weird,” Changmin said before he lightly pushed at Yunho and stood up.  “I’m going to go put on some clothes.”

            “No, no, no, Minnie,” Yunho said as he pulled Changmin back down.  Changmin grimaced as his bare bottom smacked against the wood floor.  “Let’s just stay like this.”

            Changmin growled a bit and rolled his eyes before mumbling, “Araso, hyung.”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Let’s just stay like this~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

            “Will you slow down?” Changmin asked Yunho.  They were both taking their clothes off in Yunho’s bedroom, and Yunho was practically ripping his clothes off.

            “Ani,” Yunho answered.  “Will you hurry up?”  Changmin’s hands were shaking from nervousness, causing the younger to struggle with his buttons.

            “Aniyo,” Changmin replied before asking, “How are you so comfortable like this?”

            Yunho smiled when the last garment was discarded.  He put his hands on his hips and stood proudly and unabashedly in front of Changmin and responded, “Because of my Changdola.”

            “What do you mean?” Changmin asked, confused.

            “You give me confidence.  You make me feel so comfortable in my own skin that I can walk around ,” Yunho replied.  “I like to be because I feel at ease with you.”

            Changmin rolled his eyes at Yunho.  “Tch!  Not that you have anything to be self-conscious about anyway.”

            “Neither do you,” Yunho stated as he sat down on the bed.  “Now palli palli.”  Yunho gestured for Changmin to join him, and when Changmin finally stripped of all his clothes he slowly walked over to the bed.

            Yunho grabbed Changmin and pulled the younger onto the bed, causing the maknae to squeak.  Yunho was laughing and smiling, while Changmin was blushing and trying to hide his face behind his hands.

            Yunho crawled up the bed a bit to be leveled with Changmin and slowly pried the younger’s hands away from his face.  Yunho smiled softly at Changmin and began to kiss each of Changmin’s knuckles on his right hand before moving on to the left hand.

            Changmin smiled shyly at Yunho and said, “Hey, saranghaeyo, nudey hyung.”

            Yunho smiled and lightly kissed Changmin.  “Nado,” he replied, “saranghaeyo, my wife, Min.”

 

 

-END-

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:  I hope that you liked it.  Then again, just the thought of a Yunho...   ;)

Please, let me know what you think in the comments.

 

And thanks to those that commented and upvoted this before I even posted it up yet, just the foreword.  I hope I lived up to your expectations.  :)