Yunho - Afternoon Nap

DBSK One Shots

You stretched in your bed after taking a nap. You pushed the white fluffy comforter down so you could sit up. You slowly climbed out of bed. The room was filled with the glow of the late afternoon sun. It was a bit chilly because you had left the window opened, but you liked it. The crisp autumn air felt refreshing.

You had dressed in an oversized sweater and leggings before crawling into bed for your nap. Autumn was your favorite season. You folded your arms and walked to the large window in your bedroom, looking down at the city below. The trees were changing color and it was a beautiful sight. You smiled at it, watching the people below running around. You heard a light cough and turned to look at the bedroom door.

After making your way to the open door, you peeked out to see your boyfriend sitting on the couch reading a book. The light was pouring in through the window behind him. He was still dressed from his schedule. You couldn't help but admire the way he looked.

Yunho was dressed in a black pair of pants and dark blue dress shirt. There were pillows surrounding him on the couch and a blanket thrown over the back of it. He looked so engrossed in his book that you didn’t want to disturb him.

You stayed like this for few minutes, just watching him. Life could get so busy sometimes that you missed being able to just stare at him. He looked up from his book and smiled when he saw you standing there.

"What are you doing Jagi? Come over here." Yunho moved over a bit to give you space on the couch beside him. You sat down next to him and he quickly pulled you into his arms. He sat with his back against the arm of the couch so you could lean comfortably against his chest. His book had been placed on the coffee table.

"Did you have a good day?" You asked softly while Yunho ran his fingers through your hair.

"I did. How was your nap? I would've woken you when I got home. But you looked so beautiful and peaceful that I couldn't." You smiled and settled against him more, snuggling in for warmth.

"You should've come to cuddle with me” you pouted at him. Yunho chuckled. His arm wrapped tighter around your shoulders, holding you close.

"We're cuddling now." He whispered in your ear. You played with his free hand, intertwining your fingers together with his over and over.

"What do you want to do tonight?" You asked, staring at your hands as they played together.

"Hmm... how about we make hot chocolate and cuddle right here on the couch watching movies all night." You smiled at him for knowing your mood perfectly.

"I think we still have some cookies left, those would go well with the hot chocolate." Yunho smiled at you and nodded. You untangled yourself from him and went to start heating water for the drinks. Yunho found the rest of the cookies and set them on a plate.

He finished and moved to stand behind you. His arms wrapped around you, his face coming down to rest in your shoulder. With Yunho holding you like this, you could smell his familiar scent. It added to the feeling of closeness you were enjoying.

When the hot chocolate was finished, you both carried everything over and set it on the coffee table. You picked a move and settled back down together on the couch, pulling a blanket up. You were still a little tired and fell asleep near the end of the movie.

Yunho didn't notice until he shifted to get up and you didn't move. He chuckled a little, shaking his head. He lifted you bridal style and carried you back to the bed. He laid you down, tucking the blankets around you. He climbed in next to you, pulling you close to his body to keep you warm. Yunho pushed your hair out of your face, smiling at you. He bent down to kiss your forehead before laying down to sleep next to you.