Chapter Two

Our Story to Tell

*A.N: The first couple chapters will be referring to the first few years of their marriage*

Jinyoung POV:

I looked over at my wife, who sighed as she took a seat on the couch. I smiled and scooted towards her, lying my head on her lap. 
"Jagiya~" I cooed. She looked down at me, with a look of half-disgust. "What?" she snapped.
I chuckled lightly and continued to prod at her.
"You know how much I love you, right?" I asked, poking her lips lightly. She narrowed her eyes. 
"Yah, if you're trying to get a kiss out of me, I'm sorry to say that you'll have to try harder." she grumbled. I raised an eyebrow.
"Oh really? Well in that case..." I started to sit up when she pushed my head back down. 
"Aish~okay okay!" she hissed before planting a kiss on my lips. I smiled and pulled her closer. She pulled backwards and glared at me.
"Aigoo..if I had known you were this much of a byuntae, I wouldn't have married you." she scrunched up her face. I acted hurt.
"What? I thought you loved me~" 
____ rolled her eyes in a way that was quite familiar to me.
"Hmm. Wonder where we had a miscommunication." she teased before poking me in the stomach. I lurched forward.
"Aish~____, you know I'm ticklish there!" I half-whined. She laughed. "Well, I wouldn't have done it if you weren't, now would I?"
She paused. "Speaking of which..you seemed to have gained some stuff there." she pointed out. I felt myself turn red.

"Ehh~! Why do you have to bring that up?" I sat up properly, turning to her. She laughed. "I only tell you what I notice."
I crossed my arms. "Well..I see you've gained some weight too." I said defensively. _____ gave me a "you've-got-to-be-kidding-me" look.

"Jinyoung. I'm pregnant."

I sighed. "I know, I know."
She smiled. "What a weak comeback, loser." she said as she pushed my forehead. I pouted and turned away from her.
"Booo~"
______ laughed and hugged me from behind. "You know, sometimes I wonder if I'M the girl in this relationship." she teased.
"But you know..." she kissed my cheek. "I wouldn't want it any other way."

I turned and smiled back at her. 
"Neither would I."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POLL FOR YOU GUISE~

have a lovely day! <3
-heavensmelody-