Chapter One

Our Story to Tell

4 years earlier.

Your POV:

"Yah, yah! JUNG JINYOUNG!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, looking around our messy apartment. The sight of the place made me even more frustrated. "JUNG JINYOUNG. IF YOU DON'T COME HERE, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU, YOU SON OF A--"

I felt a hand cover my mouth. 
"Shh.." a whisper slipped into my ear. I shivered slightly before turning to see my husband, in his horrid perfection. I glanced at my frazzled appearance in the glass window and became angry all over again. "Jinyoung, this is our first apartment together and we've done absolutely NOTHING yet." I hissed, sighing as I bent over to pick up some scattered clothing. Jinyoung simply chuckled and hugged me from the back. "Jagiya~don't be mad." he nuzzled my shoulder. I huffed and swatted him away. "I know you're still busy schedules, and I understand. But don't you know that I have things too? That I'm completely overwhelmed with all this--" I felt myself begin to tear up.

My talking was cut off with his lips. "Shh...what did I tell you before. Don't worry. Everything will work out." He smiled brightly at me. I felt my bottom lip quiver. Jinyoung's smile slowly faded. "Jagiya..what's wrong?"

I took a deep breath and put my hands to my face. "You know I didn't want this to happen for sometime. And yet here I am..." my voice wavered slightly. Jinyoung looked at me in utter confusion. "____-ah, what are you talking about."

Shaking my head, I grabbed the stick off the counter and shoved it in his face.
"Jinyoung..I'm pregnant."

Jinyoung blinked, mouth half open in disbelief.
"So that's why you're so moody...."

I smacked his arm. "HOW CAN YOU BE JOKING AT A TIME LIKE THIS?! WE ALREADY SAID THAT WE'D WAIT AT LEAST A YEAR OR SO BEFORE HAVING KIDS AND YET HERE WE ARE, ONLY WEDDED FOR 4 MONTHS AND--"

Jinyoung hugged me and laughed. "Jagiya, you're such a worry wart. Don't worry, everything will work out. I promise."

 

And I'm glad I did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short first chapter c: let me know how it was ;)

mwah!

-savemylove-